- 1 APPSC Recruitment 2022 | Post Name: Lecturers / Assistant Professors & Medical Officers | Total Vacancies: 188 | Last Date: 21-10-2022 & 22-10-2022 | Apply online at psc.ap.gov.in
- 2 Overview- APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- 3 PSC AP Recruitment Vacancy details
- 4 Andhra Pradesh PSC Eligibility Conditions
- 5 How to Apply APPSC Recruitment 2022
- 6 Important Links
- 7 APPSC Recruitment 2022 | Junior Assistant & Executive Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 730 | Last Date 06.02.2022 (Date Extended) | Andhra Pradesh PSC Recent Recruitment 2022 @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 8 Details of APPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- 9 Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant – cum – Computer Assistant & Executive Officer Posts
- 10 Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Apply Online 2022
- 11 How to fill up APPSC Online Form
APPSC Recruitment 2022 | Post Name: Lecturers / Assistant Professors & Medical Officers | Total Vacancies: 188 | Last Date: 21-10-2022 & 22-10-2022 | Apply online at psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invites online application from eligible degree holders to fill up the positions of Lecturers / Assistant Professors & Medical Officers. APPSC Recruitment will hold 188 vacancies and these vacancies will be filled though written examinations. Candidates who are interested for Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs can submit the online form from 07-10-2022 to 22-10-2022. APPSC Medical Officer jobs online link will be beginning from 06-10-2022. The last date for submission of online application form for PSC AP Medical Officer job is 21-10-2022. Upon successfully completed the online registration form, candidates are kindly required to take printout of application form for future use.
To apply for APPSC recruitment 2022, aspirants must have completed the graduate degree in Unani, Hemopathy and Ayurveda from recognized university/institute. Candidates who are interested to apply for State government jobs kindly check the eligibility status as mentioned below. Aspirants who want to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment must Register for OTPR application form carefully. After that selected candidates will be recruited at Andhra Pradesh States along with below mentioned scale of pay. Written examination date will be intimated later official website. Incorrect application form and application received without proper document will not be accepted.
Overview- APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No.||Advt.No: 14/2022 to 18/2022|
|Job Name||Lecturers / Assistant Professors & Medical Officers|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
PSC AP Recruitment Vacancy details
|Post Name||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Lecturers / Assistant Professors||37|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Eligibility Conditions
- Applicants must have completed bachelor’s degree in Unani/Hemopathy/Ayurveda from recognized university/board.
- Candidate who are looking for a Andhra Pradesh PSC jobs, must have minimum age limit of 18 years to maximum 45 years
- Commission will conduct the written examination in computer based recruitment test mode.
- Medical Officers: Rs.57,100 to 1,47,760
- Lecturers / Assistant Professors: Rs: 54,060- 1,40,540
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 06/10/2022 & 07/10/2022.
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 21/10/2022 & 22/10/2022
- Aspirants are requested to pay the application fee plus processing fee Rs. 370
- There will be no fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Application fee should be pay through online using payment gateway using net banking/ credit card / debit card.
Submission of Application
- Desirous candidates should submit the application through online mode.
How to Apply APPSC Recruitment 2022
- Browse the official website at psc.ap.gov.in
- Click Recruitment Notification.
- Get the Advt No: 14/2022 to Advt.No: 18 /2022
- Download all above said advertisement notice 2022
- Open the notification and read it carefully the eligibility condition
- After that, you can click the online registration form
- Fill all mandatory information in prescribed registration form
- Once verify the form and submit the filled form along with fee
Applicants watch our dailyrecruitment site regularly to get further updates about recruitment notification and others.
APPSC Recruitment 2022 | Junior Assistant & Executive Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 730 | Last Date 06.02.2022 (Date Extended) | Andhra Pradesh PSC Recent Recruitment 2022 @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites online mode application from eligible candidates and online link will be activated on 30.12.2021. Now it has issued new job notice [NOTIFICATION NO.23/2021 & NOTIFICATION NO.24/2021] on 28.12.2021 for appointment of Junior Assistant – cum – Computer Assistant & Executive Officer posts. As per the APPSC Recruitment notification, there are 730 vacancies will be filled by APPSC and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs kindly make the online registration from 30.12.2021 to 06.02.2022 (Last Date Extended).
APPSC selection will be based on Pre Exam & Main Exam and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Andhra Pradesh State. APPSC recent Recruitment 2022 Notification & Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Apply Online link is available @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates who are searching Degree Jobs in AP must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of www.psc.ap.gov.in recruitment, APPSC New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of APPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Advertisement Number||NOTIFICATION NO.23/2021 & NOTIFICATION NO.24/2021|
|Salary||Rs.16400 to Rs.49870|
|Job Name||Junior Assistant – cum – Computer Assistant & Executive Officer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.12.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant – cum – Computer Assistant & Executive Officer Posts
- Applicants must possess Any Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Technical Qualification (Only For Junior Assistant – cum – Computer Assistant)
- One should pass Computer Proficiency Test conducted by District Collector
- Age limit should be 18 to 42 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
APPSC Selection Process
- APPSC selection will be based on Screening Test & Main Exam
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Application Processing Fee: Rs.250
- Examination Fee: Rs.80
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men candidates are exempted from Examination Fee
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Apply Online 2022
- Go to official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Find the advertisement under the Announcement Section “ATTENTION: Notification to the post of Junior Assistant Cum Computer Assistant In A.P. Revenue Department (General)(Group-IV Services) Notification No.23/2021,(Published on 28/12/2021) & ATTENTION: Notification to the post of Executive Officer Grade-III in A.P Endowments Sub-Service(General /Limited Recruitment) Notification No.24/2021,(Published on 28/12/2021)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If your eligibility meet this requirement then you have to make online process.
How to fill up APPSC Online Form
- Go to official website psc.ap.gov.in
- If you are new user, you have to make registration via One Time Profile Registration.
- Otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly like Name, Qualification, Age, Address etc and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
You may visit Career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.