APSET 2020 – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has re-scheduled the exam date of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. Along with it, the last date for submission of online applications without a late fee is also extended up to October 05, 2020. APSET 2020 exam is now scheduled to be held on December 20, 2020. The revised schedule for the APSET 2020 exam is available at the official website, apset.net.in. The state-level test, AP SET is being conducted to determine eligibility for Lectureship and Assistant Professor. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) have 2 papers i.e paper I and paper II. Candidates who have a Master’s degree or will complete it, and have a requisite percentage, can appear in APSET 2020 exam. Get here complete details of APSET 2020 including important dates, online application form, eligibility, question papers, syllabus, exam pattern.
Latest: APSET 2020 exam has been re-scheduled. Also, the last date for submission of the online application without late fee of APSET 2020 has been extended.
apset 2020, apset previous papers, apset model papers, apset previous question papers 2018 with key, apset previous question papers, apset previous papers, apset exam, ap set notification 2020, apset 2020 notification, apset notification 2020, ap set 2020 notification, apset notification,
APSET Exam 2020 – AP State Eligibility Test online form Last Date 05-10-2020
Name of the Post: AP SET Online Form
Post UpDate: 20-09-2020
Brief Information: Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP SET 2020) notification conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
APSET 2020 Important Highlights
APSET (Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test)
Exam for Course Level
After Master’s Degree for Asst Prof & Lecturer Post in AP
No. of Test Cities
Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Guntur, Nellore, Anantapur and Thirupati
Exam Helpdesk No.
APSET EXAM 2020 Short Notification
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020
APSET Eligibility 2020
APSET 2020 eligibility criteria which aspirants need to fulfill in order to be eligible to appear for the entrance exam is as mentioned below:
The official website informs that, “Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only. The candidates, whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject”.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor.
APSET Selection Process 2020
APSET selection process includes the following steps:
Step 1: Fill APSET Application Form
Aspirants need to fill the APSET 2020 application form on the official website of the exam. The application process for APSET exam would be complete only when candidates fill all their educational details, personal details, upload their passport size photograph as well as pay APSET 2020 application fee before submitting it.
Step 2: Get APSET Admit Card
Candidates can download their APSET 2020 admit card from the official website of the exam by providing their registration number and date of birth.
Step 3: Appear for APSET
Aspirants need to appear for APSET exam as per the date, time and venue mentioned on their admit card. APSET exam consists of two papers. While Paper-I is common for all aspirants, Paper-II consists questions from the stream/subject selected by the candidate. The minimum qualifying marks in APSET exam are as follows:
Step 4: Check APSET Result
Candidates need to view their APSET 2020 result on the official website of the exam. Aspirants can view APSET result by clicking on the ‘APSET Result’ tab and checking their roll number in the list of qualified candidates released by APSET authorities.
|Lecturers/ Assistant Professor||–|
|Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Other Details||Click here|
|APSET Syllabus||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click here|
|Short Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
What is APSET?
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) is conducted by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam on behalf of the Government of Andhra Pradesh to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professors or Lecturers in the colleges and universities of the state. The exam is conducted for total 30 subjects mentioned below:
Computer Science & Application
Earth, Atomspheric, Ocean & Planetary Science
Journalism and Mass Communications
Library and information Science
How to select a subject?
Candidates are advised to appear in subject which is same as their subject of post graduation. However if their subject of postgraduation is not in SET subjects list, then they should appear in a related subject.
Changes in APSET Subjects
A new subject has been introduced in the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test in 2019. Course in visual arts is the new subject in which candidates are able to sit in the AP SET exam.
Tips and Tricks to prepare for APSET 2020
Some of the basic tips and tricks that the candidates can follow for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 if they wish to do well and excel the exam are described below:
#1: Candidates must plan an AP SET 2020 time table. A fixed timetable can allow them to devote their time to study for the various topics and sections.
#2: It is best to solve Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test previous year’s question papers while preparing for the examination. It is the best way of revising the pre-learned topics.
#3: The candidates should get all the topics contained in the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 syllabus. Knowing the entire syllabus helps the applicants plan and prepare accordingly.
#4: Candidates must be aware of APSET’s exam pattern and marking scheme. Knowing about the marking scheme would help them know the importance of different topics. Likewise, knowledge of the exam pattern is important to give the candidates a framework to be aware of the question paper’s structure.
#5: Candidates must list down the important topics or take notes when preparing for the various sections of the APSET syllabus. During the time of the revision, these essential metrics can be of enormous help.
APSET 2020 Exam Pattern – Check Subject-wise Paper Pattern Here
APSET 2020 exam pattern is released by the conducting authority on the official website. It is important that candidates know the exam pattern of APSET 2020 which makes them familiar with the different types of questions asked in the exam, difficulty level, marking scheme, time duration etc. According to the APSET exam pattern 2020, the test comprises two papers where Paper I is common for all aspirants while Paper II has questions of subjects opted by the candidates as per their specialization. APSET Paper I exam paper is bilingual with all the questions asked in English and Telugu. Paper 2 is conducted for the below mentioned 31 subjects where questions from subjects like Commerce, Economics, Education, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Work will be conducted bilingually (English and Telugu), whereas all the other subjects exam will be conducted in English only. Paper II is conducted for the above-mentioned subjects:
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test consists of paper 1 and paper 2.
Exam pattern and schedule of AP SET is as follows
|Paper||Subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|I||Common for all||50||100|
Marking scheme of AP SET 2020 is as follows
- You get +2 for correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
Language of question papers is as follows
- Paper I is in English and Telugu
- Paper II contains
- Bilingual for commerce, education, public administration, history, economics, political science, and sociology
- In English only for all other subjects
APSET 2020 Syllabus – Download Subject-wise Syllabus Here
APSET 2020 syllabus consists of the different subjects, the topics, and sub-topics from where the questions are asked in the exam. It is important that candidates know the APSET exam syllabus as this allows them to cover the topics for the exam.
APSET Syllabus for Archaeology
- Definition, aim and scope of archaeology, history and growth of archaeology
- Chronology and dating
- Geological, biological and cultural dimension of man
- Hunting Gathering stage
- Beginning of food production
- Pre and early Harappan Village Cultures of North and North-Western India
- Early occurrence of iron: Chrono-cultural features
- Architecture of structural stupas: North and south India
- Origin and antiquity of coinage in India. Techniques of manufacturing coins
- Origin and antiquity of writing in India: origin of Brahmi and Kharasthi scripts
- Proposed area of research
- Geo-chronology and Stone Age cultures of India
- Pre-Harappan cultures of India and Border lands
- Historical urbanization
APSET Syllabus for Anthropology
- Introduction to Anthropology
- Human Genetics
- Typo-technology and Palaeolithic Cultural Features
- Holocene Culture
- Evolution, Social Structure and Organisation
- Economic and Political Organisation: Religion and Magic
- Indian Anthropology: Basic Concepts and Issues
- Theories of Evolution
- Distribution, Characteristics, Classification, Position of Man in the animal kingdom.
- History and Development, Concept, Scope and Emerging trends-Relation to other sciences and medicine
- Red cell Enzymes
- Environmental Archaeology
- Cultural Ecology
- Ethno –archaeology
- Settlement Archaeology
- New Archaeology
- Action Archaeology
- Social and Economic approach in Archaeological Studies
- Methods of dating
- Earliest Cultures (Primitive Hunter-Gatherers)
- Emergence of Biface Technology
- Flake Tool complex
- Blade Tool Complex
- Advanced Hunter – Gatherers (Upper Palaeolithic Cultures)
- Final Hunter – Gather and Irrcipient Cultivators (Mesolithic Cultures)
- Mesolithic cultures of India
- Mesolithic economy and society
- Mesolithic art
- Beginning of agriculture, evidences from Mount Carmel Caves, Juricho, Beidha
- Diffusion of village Farming, Way of life in the Indo-Pakistan
- Birth of Civilization (Bronze Age)
- Indus Civilization
- Beginning of Iron Age and Second Urbanization
- The Meaning and nature of culture
- The contribution of E.B. Tylor; A.L. Kroeber; B. Malinowski
- Contribution to social-cultural anthropology by E.B.Tylor, Lewis Morgan, Franz Boas, A L Kroeber B Malinowski, A R Radcliffe-Brown, Evans-Prichard, C Levi-Strauss, Ralph Linton, Robert Redfield, Margaret Mead
- Weaker sections in India Population: Scheduled castes (SC), Scheduled Tribed (ST) and Primitive Tribal Groups (PTG), Denotified communities, Basic of labeling as ST and SC according to the constitution
- Development Strategies (Plan / Sub-plans)
- Tribal Youth Self-Employement Scheme (TRYSEM)
- Indian Masters G S Ghurye, N K Bose, D N Majumdar, Verrier Elwin, M N Srinivas, S C Dube, L P Vidhyarthi
APSET Syllabus for Chemical Sciences
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Interdisciplinary topics: Chemistry in nanoscience and technology, Catalysis and green chemistry, Medicinal chemistry, Supramolecular chemistry, Environmental chemistry.
APSET Syllabus for Commerce
- Business Environment
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Business Economics
- Business Statistics and Data Processing
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Banking and Financial Institution
- International Business
- Accounting and Finance
- Income Tax Law & Tax Planning
APSET Syllabus for Computer Science & Application
- Discrete Structures
- Computer Arithmetic
- Programming in C & C++
- Relational Database Design and SQL
- Data and File Structures
- Computer Networks
- System Software and Compilers
- Operating Systems (with Case Study of Unix)
- Software Engineering
- Current Trends and Technologies
- Windows Programming
- Simple Applications
- Advanced Windows Programming
APSET Syllabus for Economics
- Microeconomics Analysis
- Macroeconomics Analysis
- Development and Planning
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Indian Economy
- Statistical Methods
- Theory of Demand
- Theory of Production
- Keynesian and Post-Keynesian approaches
- Development and Growth
- Theories of Taxation
- Components of Money Supply
- Industrial Structure and Economic Growth
- Population and Economic Development
- Role of Agriculture in Indian Economy
- Single Equation Linear Model
- Simultaneous Equation Models
- Techniques of Forecasting
- Theory of Consumer Behaviour and Theory of Firms
- Theory of Pricing
- Theory of Games
- Planning and Economic Development
APSET Syllabus for Education
- Philosophical Foundation of Education
- Sociological Foundation of Education
- Psychological Foundation of Education
- Methodology of Educational Research
- Western Schools of Philosophy
- Process of Growth and Development
- Intelligence- Its Theory and Measurement
- Personality – Type and Trait Theories
- Concept and Principles of Guidance and Counselling
- Universalisation of Elementary Education in India
- Construction and Development of Curriculum
- Teacher Education
APSET Syllabus for English
- Chaucer to Shakespeare
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods
- Augustan Age: 18th Century Literature
- Romantic Period
- Victorian Period
- Modern Period
- Contemporary Period
- American and other non-British Literatures
- Literary Theory and Criticism
- Rhetoric and Prosody
- British Literature from Chaucer to the Present Day
- Criticism and Literary Theory
- History of English language
- European Literature from Classical Age to the 20th Century
- Indian Writing in English and Indian Literature in English Translation
- American and other Non-British English Literatures
- Literary Theory and Criticism
APSET Syllabus for Earth, Atomspheric, Ocean & Planetary Science
- The Earth and the Solar System
- Earth Materials, surface features and Processes
- Surface features and Processes
- Interior of the Earth, Deformation and Tectonics
- Oceans and Atmosphere
- Environmental Earth Sciences
- Mineralogy and petrology
- Structural geology and geotectonics
- Paleontology and its applications
- Sedimentology and stratigraphy
- Marine geology and paleoceanography
- Economic geology
- Precambrian geology and crustal evolution
- Quaternary geology
- Applied geology
- Physical geography
- Ocean sciences
APSET Syllabus for Environmental Science
- Definition, principles and scope of Environmental Science
- Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical composition of Air
- Water Chemistry
- Soil Chemistry
- Toxic Chemicals in the environment
- Principles of Analytical Methods
- Definition, principles and scope of ecology, Human ecology and Human settlement, Evolution, origin of life and speciation
- Common flora and fauna in India
- Environmental Geosciences
- Earth’s Processes and Geological hazards
- Mineral Resources and Environment
- Water Resources and Environment
- Landuse Planning
- Environmental Geochemistry
- Introduction to environmental impact analysis
- Sources and generation of solid wastes
- Basic elements and tools of statistical analysis
- Environmental Education and awareness
APSET Syllabus for Geography
- Geographic thought
- Population geography
- Economic geography
- Political geography
- Regional planning
- Geography of India
APSET Syllabus for History
- Concepts, Ideas and Terms
- Ancient Indian History
- Medieval Indian History
- Modern Indian History
- From the Indus Valley Civilisation to the Mahajanapadas
- History of India from 4th Century BC to 3rd Century AD
- India from the 4th Century AD to 12th Century AD
- India from 1206 to 1526
- India from 1526 onwards
- Socio-economic and Cultural Life under the Mughals
- Foundation of the British Rule
- Economic and Social Policies
- National Movement and Post-Independent India
- World History
- Research in History
APSET Syllabus for Journalism and Mass Communications
- Communication and Journalism
- Role of media in Society
- Journalism as a profession
- History of Print and Broadcast media
- Communication and theories of social change
- Introduction of research methods and process
- Colonial structures of communication
- Radio & TV and Video as media of communication
- Public Relations
- The techniques
APSET Syllabus for Law
- Constitutional Law of India
- Legal Theory
- Public International Law
- Family Law
- Law of Contracts –General Principles
- Law of Torts
- Law of Crimes – General Principles
- Labour Law
- Essential Features of Indian Constitution
- Nature, Scope and Importance of Administrative Law
- Nature and Sources of Law
- General Principle of Criminal Law
- Environmental Pollution
- Nature of International Law and its Sources
- Adoption and Guardianship
- Concept and Development of Human Rights
- Nature and Definition of Tort
- Partnership Act
APSET Syllabus for Linguistics
- Language and Linguistics
- Phonetics, Phonology and Morphology
- Syntax and Semantics
- Historical Linguistics and South Asian Language Families
- Socio-linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Linguistics and Psycholinguistics
APSET Syllabus for Life Sciences
- Molecules and their Interaction Relevant to Biology
- Cellular Organization
- Fundamental Processes
- Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
- Developmental Biology
- System Physiology – Plant
- System Physiology – Animal
- Inheritance Biology
- Diversity of Life Forms
- Ecological Principles
- Evolution and Behavior
- Applied Biology
- Methods in Biology
APSET Syllabus for Library and information Science
- Information, Information Science, Information Society
- Laws of Library Science
- Sources of Information
- Reference and Information Services
- Organisation of Knowledge/Information
- Information Technology
- Library Automation
- Types of Research
- Types of Libraries
APSET Syllabus for Management
- Managerial Economics
- The Concept and Significance of Organisational Behaviour
- Concepts and Perspectives in HRM
- Financial Management
- Marketing Environment and Environment Scanning
- Role and Scope of Production Management
- Probability Theory
- Concept of Corporate Strategy
- Ethics and Management System
- Human Resource Management
- Nature and Scope of Financial Management
- India’s Foreign Trade and Policy
APSET Syllabus for Mathematical Sciences
- Linear Algebra
- Complex Analysis
- Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs)
- Partial Differential Equations (PDEs)
- Numerical Analysis
- Calculus of Variations
- Linear Integral Equations
- Classical Mechanics
- Descriptive statistics, exploratory data analysis
APSET Syllabus for Philosophy
- Classical Indian Philosophy
- Modern Indian Thinkers
- Classical Western Philosophy
- Modern Western Philosophy
- Appearance and Reality
- Definition of Knowledge
- Concept of Pratyaksa in Nyaya
- Good, Right, Justice
- Ethical Cognitivism and Non-Cognitivism
- Truth and Validity
- Truth-functions and Propositional Logic
APSET Syllabus for Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamic and Statistical Physics
- Electronics and Experimental Methods
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
APSET Syllabus for Physical Education
- Introduction to Physical Education
- Physiology of Muscular Activity
- Joints and their Movements
- Learning Process
- Development of Teacher Education in Physical Education
- Heath-Guiding principles of health and health education
- Characteristics and Principles of Sports Training
- Nature, Scope and Type of Research
- Concept of Test, Measurement and Evaluation
- Concept and Principles of Management
APSET Syllabus for Political Science
- Political Theory and Thought
- Comparative Politics and Political Analysis
- Indian Government and Politics
- Public Administration
- International Relations
- Political Development
- Making of Indian Constitution
- Theories of International Relations
APSET Syllabus for Psychology
- Perceptual Processes
- Learning Process
- Memory and Forgetting
- Thinking and Problem Solving
- Motivation and Emotion
- Human Abilities
- Research Methodology
- Measurement and Testing
- Biological Basis of Behaviour
- Cognitive Strategies
- Current Trends in Social Psychology
- Development Processes
- Human Development and Individual Differences
- Development of Industrial and Organisational Psychology
APSET Syllabus for Public Administration
- Theory of Public Administration
- Comparative Public Administration
- Development Administration
- Indian Administration
- Research Methodology
- Social and Economic Administration
- Local Governments- Rural and Urban
- Public Policy
- Concepts of Social Welfare, Social Justice and Social Change
- Economic Policy in India since Independence
- Local Self-Government
- Concept of Rural Development
- APSET Syllabus for Sociology
- Sociological Concepts
- Sociological Theory
- Social Research Methodology
- Phenomenology and Ethnomethodology
- Neo-functionalism and Neo-Marxism
- Structuration and Post-Modernism
- Conceptualising Indian Society
- Theoretical Perspectives
- Contemporary Issues: Socio-cultural
- Contemporary Issues: Developmental
- Issues Pertaining to Deviance
- Current Debates
- The Challenges of Globalisation
- Rural Sociology
- Industry and Society
- Sociology Development
- Population and Society
- Gender and Society
APSET Syllabus for Social Work
- Evolution of Social Work Profession
- Meaning and Characteristics of Society
- Human Behaviours
- Case Work
- Concept of Group Work
- Concept, Principles and Objectives of Community Organisation
- Definition, Nature, Scope and Purposes of Social Work Research
- Social Policy
- Concept of Social Justice
- Social Development
- Labour Welfare and Human resource Management
- Concepts of Crime and Deviance
Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates can prepare for AP SET 2020 using previous year question papers. This strategy works since actual papers of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test are the best way to understand exam level, types of questions, and also work upon speed and accuracy.
One can either go for solved papers of AP SET available in book form in the market, or download question papers and answer keys of the exam available year wise online.
APSET 2014 question paper are given below.
Paper – I
Paper – II
Paper – III
|04||COMPUTER SCIENCE & APPLICATIONS||Download||Download|
|25||LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE||Download||Download|
How to Use APSET Previous Year Question Papers?
APSET Previous Year Question Papers can be used to prepare the exam, to know the test pattern, and as sample papers. Read on to find out how you can use the APSET Previous Year Question Papers in a better way.
To understand the question pattern
APSET Previous Year Question Papers can be used effectively to know the pattern of the question paper. Candidates can refer back to two or three years of question papers to analyze how the question pattern might have changed. It can also give an idea of the weightage of marks in different sections.
Used as a Mock Tests
APSET Previous Year Question Papers may be used as a mock test for preparation of the APSET exam. As mock tests are effective as candidates are able to complete real exam papers from previous years.
Andhra University conducts AP SET 2020 at exam centres in 8 regional centres namely: Vishakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Guntur, Nellore, Ananthapur, Tirupati, Kadapa and Kurnool
Exam centre assigned to each candidate is published in his/her hall tickets. Candidates must go to that exam centre only which has been assigned.
APSET 2020 Hall Ticket
All candidates who apply for exam on time are issued the admit card / hall ticket by AU. It is an essential document to appear in exam. Key aspects of admit card / hall ticket for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test are as follows.
- Andhra University releases APSET hall ticket 2020 around one week before exam.
- Admit card / hall ticket is released in online mode at official website only.
- Candidates have to login with application number, password, and security key in order to download it.
- After downloading it, one has to print it to take it to exam center.
How to download admit card?
- Go to apset.net.in.
- Click on hall ticket download link, which you can see only when hall ticket is available.
- Enter application number, password, security key.
- Login and download the admit card.
APSET 2020 Answer Key
Correct answers to all questions asked in the exam are published in the official answer key of AP SET 2020. Candidates can know all about answer keys of the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test from here.
- APSET 2020 answer keys are published a few days after exam at the official website.
- They are published for all sets (A, B, C, D) of paper 1, and for all subjects.
- When the answer key is released for first time, candidates can submit grievances. That is they can point out if there is any incorrect answer.
- Then updated or revised answers are published.
- Marks are calculated on the basis of the final updated answer key.
|APSET 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of exam|
|Availability of unofficial answer key||On the day of exam|
|Issuance of official APSET 2020 answer key||To be announced|
|Last date to submit challenges||To be announced|
Download Answer key: Candidates can check APSET Answer Key 2020 as per schedule from the website, apset.net.in
How to download APSET Answer Key 2020?
The process of downloading answer key is very simple. Login is not required for this process, so anyone who filled the application form of APSET and appeared can do it from any device with browser and internet connection. Just follow the steps given below to download PDF files of APSET answer keys.
- Go to apset.net.in.
- Click on the link for answer keys, which you can see only if answer key has been issued.
- Now on the APSET answer key page, you will see set wise answer keys for paper 1, and subject wise answer keys for paper 2.
- Depending on question paper set you got in the exam, and subject appeared in, click on relevant answer key links.
- Download and view them.
How to calculate marks using APSET Answer Key 2020?
The primary reason behind looking for answer key of the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test is to predict marks even before the result is announced. Before we do that, here are some things to keep in mind.
- If you are looking at unofficial answer key, then please note that even though its creators try their best to make them correct, a few answers may be incorrect.
- First answer key released by AU for APSET 2020 will be provisional and will undergo changes after challenge window closes.
- Only final official answer key can be used to calculate such scores which will match with your APSET results.
- Otherwise, you can still use other answer keys to predict the score. However, then marks will vary from the actual result.
Now to calculate marks, note the exam pattern and marking scheme.
APSET 2020 Results
After the exam, and checking of papers, results of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 are announced. Candidates get to know their scores as well as qualifying status through it. Important things to know about the result are as follows.
- APSET 2020 result is published in the form of list of qualified candidates as well as through login.
- List of qualified candidates shows roll numbers of all candidates who have qualified by obtaining a cut off score.
- By log in, candidates can check exactly marks they have obtained in the exam.
How to download APSET 2020 score?
- Go to apset.net.in.
- Click on link for result, when result is available.
- Enter hall ticket number, date of birth, security key.
- Login and check your score.
APSET 2020 Cut Off
Minimum marks required to qualify APSET is known as cut off. There is no pre-fixed cut off for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. Instead, cut off is determined at the time of result depending upon various factors like difficulty level of exam, number of candidates, and so on. APSET 2020 cut off is available with the result.
The cutoff marks for each subject and according to category wise are given below. Candidates can check the cut off marks of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 sessions.
APSET 2020 Certificate Verification
Once the result is announced, qualified candidates need to attend certificate verification. Prior to this, candidates need not submit their documents during online application form filling.
Documents to submit in verification
- Class 10 certificate
- PG pass certificate / Certificate from head of institution if pursuing PG
- PG marks statement of all semesters
- Caste certificate or EWS certificate
- PWD certificate
- Filled in proforma
- A passport size photograph
- Address slip
APSET 2020 Contact Information
2nd Floor, Online Counseling Center,
Opp. Platinum Jubilee Guest House,
Visakhapatnam – 530 003
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0891-2730148 / 2730147
- Who can apply for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test?
Candidates who have PG / Masters degree with 55% marks (50% for SC, ST, BC, PWD) can apply for APSET.
- How many marks would qualify to the APSET 2020 examination?
Applicants in the general category must obtain at least 40 percent marks, while the reserved category must obtain 35 percent marks or more to be considered qualified in accordance with the APSET result 2020.
- What is the benefit of qualifying APSET?
If candidates qualify APSET exam, then they become eligible to apply for Assistant Professor or Lecturer.
- What is APSET 2020 exam date?
AP SET 2020 exam date20 Dec 2020