APTET Syllabus 2022 pdf Download is discussed here. AP TET Exam Pattern, Previous papers download, Paper 1 & 2 Syllabus in Telugu. In Andhra Pradesh, there has Teacher Eligibility Test which has going to happen. Because the application process has completed successfully a few days before. Due to this, the department has also released the APTET Syllabus 2022 Pdf. Moreover, some aspirants want to get the syllabus pdf in the Telugu language. In addition, you can check about the AP TET Paper Pattern 2022 for the coming examination.
APTET Syllabus 2022
There have many subjects available in the AP TET Syllabus 2022 with the help of it the candidate who has done the registration in the application process. Because of that, it has helped them to prepare for the written examination. So candidates can not miss any details which have going to make them forward to clear the examination.
As per the latest update the department of recruitment for the teaching staff has released all the details through an online medium. Online AP TET Paper Pattern 2022 also going to let you know about the examination more. Because of this, the applicant can focus on topics primarily which has going to provide them with more scores.
APTET Paper Pattern 2022
However, the aspirants also Download APTET Syllabus 2022 in Telugu. Because the Telugu language has the mother tongue of the AP state. So many aspirants must have opted for this language medium. In addition to the English language medium, the department also provides pdf in the Telugu language.
In the APTET Exam Pattern 2022, it has mentioned that the question paper will be objective-type questions. Then there have 150 questions in this examination. Moreover, this examination has a computer-based online examination. So in the given time duration, the applicant needs to complete the examination. But for better preparation candidates have to check APTET Syllabus 2022.
APTET Syllabus pdf Download
In addition, there have no negative markings on the exam. Due to this applicant can fearlessly attempt all the questions.
|APTET Syllabus 2022 pdf Download in Telugu AP TET Paper Pattern|
|Name of Exam||AP Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET)|
|Name of Department||Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Syllabus/ Paper Pattern|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Through Online|
APTET Previous Papers pdf
APTET Syllabus 2022 for various topics are :
- Development of Child :
- Principles of Development
- Developmental tasks and after that, Hazards on Understanding Learning
- Then, Development, Growth & Maturation – Concept & Nature
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships – Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, then Moral, Language relating to Infancy, early Childhood, late Childhood
- Individual differences – Intra & Inter Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, in addition, Interest, Habits, Intelligence, and their Assessment
- Adjustment, Behavioral problems, then, Mental Health
- Concept, after that, Nature of Learning – Input – Process – Outcome
- Dimensions of Learning – Cognitive, Affective, and then, Performance
- Memory & Forgetting
- Learners in Contexts: Situating learners in the socio-political and then, cultural context
- Approaches to Learning and their applicability – Behaviorism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), After that, Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt (Kohler, Koffka), and Observational (Bandura)
- Individual and Group learning: Issues and concerns concerning organizing learning in a class room like Study habits, then Self-learning and Learning to learn skills
- Paradigms of organizing Learning – Teacher centric, in addition, Subject centric and Learner centric
- Understanding of Pedagogic methods – Enquiry based learning, After that, Project-based learning, Survey, Observation, and Activity-based learning
- General and Subject related skills, then, competencies required in teaching and attributes of a good facilitator
APTET 2022 Syllabus
- Factors influencing Development – Biological, in addition, Psychological, Sociological
- Classroom Management: Role of a student, teacher, after that, the Leadership style of the teacher, Creation of non-threatening learning environment, Managing behavior problems, Guidance & Counseling, then, Punishment and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time Management
- Understanding teaching & after that, learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right To Education Act, 2009.
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous classroom groups – Socio-economic background, then, Abilities and Interests
- The distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School-based Assessment, in addition, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: Perspective & then Practice
- Children from diverse contexts – Children With Special Needs (CWSN), after that, Inclusive Education
- Learning resources – Self, Home, School, then, Community, Technology, etc
- Transfer of Learning Pedagogical Concerns
- Methods and Approaches of Child Development – Observation, Interview, Case study, after that, Experimental, Cross-sectional, and Longitudinal
- Phases of Teaching – Pre active, Interactive, and then, Post active
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and then, learner
- Development of Personality – Concept, after that, Factors affecting the development of the Personality
- Understanding Development – Piaget, Kohlberg, In addition, Chomsky, Carl Rogers
- Teaching as Planned activity – Elements of Planning
- Motivation and then, Sustenance –its role in learning.
- Factors of Learning – Personal and after that, Environmental
AP TET Study Material 2022
- Language 1 :
- Firstly, Two passages one prose or drama and one poem with questions on comprehension.
- Teaching-learning materials: Textbook, then, multimedia materials, multilingual resources of the classroom Remedial Teaching
- Secondly, the Pedagogy of Language Development
- Thirdly, Language Comprehension Reading unseen passages
- Inference, grammar, and after that, verbal ability (Prose passage may be literary, scientific, narrative, or discursive)
- Fourthly, the Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors, and disorders Language Skills
- The function of language and then, how children use it as a tool
- Fifthly, Evaluate language comprehension and proficiency: speaking, listening, reading, and writing
- Learning and after that, acquisition Principles of language Teaching Role of listening and speaking
- In addition, a Critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in written form
APTET Old Papers 2022
- Language II (English)
- After that, the Composition
- Active & Passive voice
- Then, Vocabulary
- Prepositions & Articles
- In addition, Questions and question tags
- After that, Parts of Speech
- Degrees of Comparison
- Then, the Use of Phrases
- Types of Sentences
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Pedagogy :
- Objectives of teaching English
- Evaluation of English language
- English language – History, nature, importance
- Lesson Planning
- The teaching of Structures and Vocabulary Items
- Aspects of English
- Principles of English as a second language
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- Problems of teaching / learning English
- Development of Language skills:-Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing
- Communicative skills
- Teaching-learning materials in English
- Mathematics :
- Data Applications: Introduction to Data, after that, data presentation, Bar graph
- Arithmetic: Unitary method Ratio & then, Proportion percentages average profit and loss.
- Addition Subtraction Multiplication and Division Indian Currency Prime and Composite numbers Prime factors Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) and then, Greatest Common Multiple (GCM).
- Fractions: Concept of fractions proper fractions improper fractions, then, mixed fractions decimal fractions comparison addition subtraction multiplication division of fractions and after that, decimal fractions
- Measurements: Length Weight Capacity Time Perimeter and after that, Area their standard units and relation between them.
- Number system: then, Whole numbers place value comparison fundamental mathematical operations.
- Geometry: Rotation Types of Angles Construction and measurement of Angles line, after that, Axis shapes reflection, and symmetry
APTET Syllabus in Telugu
Get APTET Syllabus 2022 Pdf with the given process :
- Visit the AP TET Official Link
- Then on the homepage select the link to the syllabus or exam pattern
- A pdf file of the syllabus appears before you
- Download it
- Take print for reference of exam