Karnataka Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Application Form 2023, Pdf Download, Benefits, Amount & Eligibility, How to Apply for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka Online at blakshmi.kar.nic.in
Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka online application form for 2023 is being accepted by the Karnataka government at blakshmi.kar.nic.in. On the official website, applicants can now obtain the Bhagya Laxmi Scheme registration form in PDF format. The scheme’s main objective is to encourage families living below the poverty line (BPL) to have more girls. This program will improve the status of girls in the household and society. Read below to get detailed information related to the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka like highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, the Application process, Annual Scholarship Amount for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka, and much more
- 1 Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka 2023
- 2 Karnataka Bhagya Laxmi Yojana HIghlights
- 3 Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka Objective
- 4 Benefits of Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka
- 6 Annual Scholarship Amount for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka
- 7 Steps to Apply for Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka
- 8 Steps to Login on the Portal
Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka 2023
The Karnataka government has launched numerous programs to improve public welfare. Similar to this, the Karnataka state government has unveiled a brand-new program called the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana. The government will give female children financial aid under the Karnataka Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme. The payment of this support is to be made through the mother, father, or legal guardian provided that all requirements are met. The Karnataka government also created the blakshmi.kar.nic.in the official website. Residents can now apply by downloading the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana registration form in PDF format from the official website.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Karnataka Bhagya Laxmi Yojana HIghlights
|Name||Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka|
|Introduced by||Karnataka government|
|Objective||To provide financial aid to the female child|
Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka Objective
The main objectives of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka are as follows:
- To encourage the conception of female children in families classified below the poverty line.
- To improve their position within the family and community and encourage girls’ birth in economically disadvantaged homes.
- To offer financial support to the girl child through her mother, father, or legal guardian, provided certain requirements are met.
- To elevate the status of girls to elevate society as a whole
Benefits of Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka
Some of the key benefits of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka are as follows:
- The Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana will encourage the birth of girls in economically underprivileged families and work to improve their families and social standing.
- Each girl under the poverty line would receive health insurance up to a maximum of Rs. 25,000 per year.
- BPL girl students receive a yearly scholarship ranging from Rs. 300 to Rs. 1,000 up to the tenth grade.
- Following the fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility requirements, the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana will provide financial assistance to the female child through their mother, father, or natural guardian.
- Additionally, parents will receive Rs. 1 lakh in accident cases and Rs. 42,500 in cases of beneficiary natural death. The beneficiary would receive Rs. 34,751 after 18 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka
The eligibility criteria for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka are as follows:
- A girl’s birth must be registered within a year after her birth date
- Girls shouldn’t engage in child labor.
- Benefits from the Bhagyalakshmi scheme are available to BPL families with up to 2 female children.
- Girls should have been immunized correctly in the health department’s program.
- Girl children must be born after 31 March 2006in a BPL family
- A girl must have completed the eighth grade to be eligible for the maturity amount, and she cannot have been married off before turning 18 years old.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
Annual Scholarship Amount for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka
The annual scholarship amount for Bhagya Laxmi Scheme is given in the table below:
|Class/Standard||Annual Scholarship Amount|
|1st to 3rd||Rs.300/- per annum for each class|
|4th||Rs. 500/- per annum for each class|
|5th||Rs. 600/- per annum for each class|
|6th-7th||Rs. 700/- per annum for each class|
|8th||Rs. 800/- per annum for each class|
|9th to 10th||Rs. 1000/- per annum for each class|
Steps to Apply for Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka
To apply for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Now click on the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Application form link
- The PDF of the application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- Finally submit the form to the concerned authority
Steps to Login on the Portal
To login into the portal, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Login button
- The login page will open on the screen
- Now, enter the username and the password
- After that, enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the login button to get logged in to your registered account