Online application forms are available for CLAT 2021…!!! Recently, CLAT Notification 2021 has been issued by the concerned authority so that the interested and eligible candidates can submit application form. To apply for CLAT 2021 it is advised to know complete eligibility criteria such as education required, age limitation, selection process, exam pattern, how to fill online application form etc.
- 1 CLAT Notification 2021 – CLAT Exam Date, Eligibility
- 2 CLAT 2021 Notifications – Application Extended
- 3 CLAT Notification 2021 – CLAT Exam Date, Eligibility, Online Application
- 4 CLAT 2021 Important Dates:
- 5 CLAT Application Fee:
- 6 Education Criteria for CLAT Notification
- 7 CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 CLAT College-wise Seats
- 9 Law Programmes
- 10 CLAT Admit Card 2021
- 11 How to download the CLAT Admit Card 2021
- 12 CLAT 2021 FAQ
CLAT Notification 2021 – CLAT Exam Date, Eligibility
CLAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th April 2021. Exam pattern has been revised. Exam Dates has been revised. It will be now held on 13th June 2021. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted on rotational basis by 22 National Law Universities (NLU’s) of India. Through CLAT, candidates will get admission into UG & PG degree law programmes. The admission will be offered in various renowned law universities all over India. Here we are providing details regarding application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, and much more regarding CLAT 2021.
CLAT 2021 Notifications – Application Extended
CLAT Notification 2021 – CLAT Exam Date, Eligibility, Online Application
CLAT Notification 2021
Common Law Admission Test Notification 2021
|Organization Name:||Consortium Of National Law Universities|
|Exam Name:||Common Law Admission Test|
CLAT 2021 Important Dates:
Candidates can check official CLAT application dates in the given table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Application starts from||1st January 2021|
|Last date to submission||30th April 2021|
|CLAT 2021 exam date||13th June 2021|
CLAT Application Fee:
- Unreserved/SAP/OBC/ any other category students: Rs.4,000/-
- SC/ST category students: Rs.3500/-
Education Criteria for CLAT Notification
- UG: 10+2 Passed with 45% for General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories or 40% for SC/ST categories
- PG: Candidates must hold LLB/Five-year integrated LLB (Hons.) degree or any other equivalent exam for getting admission into LLM programme. Students of unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled persons (SAP) category should have scored at least 55% marks. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST category will have to score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appeared Candidates: Students of the last year or 10+2 who will participate in the qualifying examination in April / May are also eligible to apply, as they can submit proof of passing the examination at the time of admission.
There is No upper age limit to apply for CLAT 2020 for UG as well as PG programs.
CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
CLAT PG Exam Pattern:
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be two (02) hours.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions
- Type of Questions: objective type (multiple-choice questions)
- Language: English language only
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: each question will carry one mark
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subject Areas||Number of Questions|
|English Language||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Current Affairs, including General Knowledge||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Legal Reasoning||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Logical Reasoning||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Quantitative Techniques||13-17 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper|
CLAT PG Exam Pattern:
|Other law subjects (Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Environment Law and Human Rights, etc.)||60||60|
|Essay type questions (law and contemporary issues)||2||50|
LL.M. Admission Test Selection – only those students who will secure 40% (35% in case of SC, ST & PWD) marks in the objective type test will be qualified for evaluation of descriptive answers. There shall be 100 objective type questions there.
How to fill CLAT Application form?
- First of all candidates need to logon the official site clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- Press on “CLAT 2020” from the menu bar
- Then press on “Press Release” link under Notifications section
- Now you have to check out the other details by click “Under Graduate” or “Post Graduate” as per your qualification
- Then login there by filling your details like “Mobile No.” and password” or register yourself there for login
- After getting User ID and Password, hit on the “Login” button by using details.
- Now you need to fill CLAT Online Application Form with all correct details.
- Also upload the required document & passport size photograph with form
- In the mean while you also have to Pay the application fees by the online mode
- Then submit it and must take a printed hardcopy of it for safe side.
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice
|Official Advertisement||Press Here|
|Apply Online||Press Here|
CLAT College-wise Seats
You can view the college-wise seat availability under CLAT 2021 exam for admission to the law courses from the table below.
|Name of the Participating Organisation||Number of Seats Available for B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)|
|National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore||80|
|Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad||105|
|The National Law Institute University, Bhopal||120|
|The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata||127|
|National Law University, Jodhpur||115|
|Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur||180|
|Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar||180|
|Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab||180|
|Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow||178|
|Chanakya National Law University, Patna||120|
|The National Law University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi||60|
|National Law University Odisha, Cuttack||120|
|National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi||120|
|National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam||120|
|Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam||120|
|Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirapalli||104|
|Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai||50|
|Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur||120|
|Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad||50|
CLAT Admit Card 2021
The admit card for CLAT 2021 exam will be released in 3rd week of April 2021. Only candidates who have successfully applied for the exam will be eligible to download CLAT 2021 admit card from the official website.
Make sure you have your registration number and password handy to download the admit card hassle-free. We have updated the direct link to download the CLAT Admit Card below.
How to download the CLAT Admit Card 2021
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the CLAT Admit Card 2021
Open the official website of CLAT consortium or click on the direct link to download the CLAT 2021 Admit Card above.
Enter the registered mobile number and password to login for admit card and click on the “Login” button.
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ link and save the admit card pdf.
- Candidates must cross-check all the details mentioned in the CLAT Admit Card.
Open above given links to know more for CLAT Notification 2021. gktodayjobalert.com is the platform which provides you all updated information in concern of admission, admit card, counselling, result etc. so keep visiting continue or bookmark for quick access.
Check Related Links Of CLAT
- CLAT Notification
- CLAT Admit Card
- CLAT Results
- CLAT Syllabus
- CLAT Exam Pattern
- CLAT Best Coaching Institute in India