CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020 : Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) or CSIR IITR has released a recruitment notification to recruit 34 suitable candidates for the post of Technical Assistant and Technical Officer. The total no. of vacancies for the CSIT IITR Recruitment 2020 is 34 out of which 31 are for the Technical Assistant and the rest is for Technical Officer Post. The appointment of the candidates will be made on a regular basis.
The candidates have to apply through online mode as well as through registered or speed posts. The online link is given below on this site for the CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment 2020.
CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020: Overview
CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR)|
|Advt. No.||IITR/2-2020/Technical Dated 17.08.2020|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date To apply||2nd September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||5th October 2020|
|Lst to send hard copy of|
application by post
|21st October 2020|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment 2020 Notification
The CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow has invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant and Officer Post for filling up 34 vacancies. The candidates have to apply in online mode and then send the hardcopy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents by 21st October 2020. The Official Notification PDF for CSIR IITR Recruitment is given below.
CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Important dates for CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020
- Starting date for online application – 02 September 2020.
- Last date for online application – 05 October 2020.
- Last date for payment of fee – 05 October 2020.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online applications – 21 October 2020
CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant and Officer
Technical Assistant: 1st Class B.Sc. degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/Organization.
Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech. (Civil/Electrical) or M.Lib. (Library Sciences) Science with 55% marks after 1st Class B.Sc. (Science)
Technical Assistant: Upper Age Limit is 28 Years
Technical Officer: Upper Age Limit is 30 Years.
Application Fee For CSIR IITR Technical Assistant And Officer Recruitment
- General and Other Candidates: Rs. 100
- SC/ST/PwD/Women/Regular CSIR employee/abroad candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How To Apply For CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020?
The candidates who are willing to apply for CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment for the post of Technical Officer & Technical Assistant are to apply through online mode as well as offline mode. The online application has to be submitted on or before 5th October 2020 while the hardcopy of the online application form with relevant documents must reach the address that is given on this site on or before 21st October 2020. Here are the steps to apply online and offline for CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment 2020.
Steps To Apply Online For CSIR IITR Recruitment
- Click the link mentioned below for the CSIR IITR Application form 2020.
- Click on “New Registration”, check for declaration and Click to proceed.
- As the new screen appears, fill in the registration details and Click Submit
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
Credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Steps To Send the Hardcopy For CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020
- After submitting the application form successfully, the candidates will have to send the print out of the application and documents form before 21st October 2020.
- The documents have to be sent via speed post or registered post.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one post shall submit each application form in a separate envelope indicating the Post Code No.
- The hardcopy of the application form, self-attested copies of requisite certificates, mark sheets, age proof, educational qualifications, work experience, caste certificates, relevant documents, self-attested colored passport size photograph, signature should be sent to the address that is given below.
- The application form must be superscribed as
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________(Post Code_____)”.
Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research
Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gnadhi Marg,
Post Bag No. 80
Online Application Link CSIR- IITR Recruitment 2020
The online application link for the CSIR- IITR is given below. Candidates are advised to apply online and send the print outs with relevant documents by post.
Selection Process For CSIR IITR Recruitment of Technical Officer & Technical Assistant
The selection for the CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020 for the post of Technical Assistant and Technical Officer, the selection will be made on the basis of a written test. The written test will comprise of 3 paper. The 2nd and 3rd papers will be evaluated only for those candidates who will qualify the 1st paper.
Exam Pattern For CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020
- The CSIR IITR Exam for the Technical Assistant and Officer Posts will have the objective type of questions.
- The question paper will be set in English and Hindi.
- There will be a total of three papers with a different sets of timing for each post.
- The candidates who will secure the cut off in Paper I, only their answer scripts will be evaluated for the 2nd and 3rd Papers.
|Paper||Subject||No. Questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marking||Time|
|I||Mental Ability Test||50 questions||100||No negative marking||1 Hour|
|II||50 questions For Each Test||75 Marks for each test||1 Mark||30 Minutes|
|III||Concerned Subject||100 questions||300 Marks||1 Mark||90 Minutes|
Salary For Technical Assistant and Technical Officer in CSIR IITR Lucknow
The salary for Technical Assistant and Technical Officer Post in CSIR IITR is given below.
Technical Assistant: Pay Matrix Level 6, Rs. 35400-112400
Technical Officer: Pay Matrix Level 7, Rs. 44900-142400