- 1 CSIR UGC NET Recruitment June 2020 – JRF June Exam Online Form Date Extended
- 2 CSIR UGC NET Recruitment June 2020
- 3 CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 4 Syllabus for CSIR UGC NET 2020
- 5 CSIR UGC NET 2020 Preparation Tips
- 6 CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
- 7 CSIR UGC NET 2020 Answer Key
- 8 CSIR UGC NET Result 2020
- 9 CSIR UGC NET 2020 Scorecard
- 10 CSIR UGC NET 2020 Cut Off
- 11 CSIR UGC NET 2020 Selection Procedure
- 12 FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 13 Q1 When will the application form of UGC NET release?
- 14 Q2 What is the application fee of UGC NET?
- 15 Q3 In what mode can I pay the application fee?
- 16 Q4 What is the last date to fill the application form?
- 17 Q5 When will the entrance exam of UGC NET for June session organized?
- 18 Q6 Is there any negative marking in the exam?
- 19 Q7 What is the maximum age limit to appear for UGC NET?
CSIR UGC NET Recruitment June 2020 – JRF June Exam Online Form Date Extended
Post UpDate : 16 Jun 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the CSIR UGC NET, JRF June Exam 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Following CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Exam and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 30th June 2020. The exam has been postponed for June session. New dates will be announced soon. It will be organized by newly formulated body – National Testing Agency through online CBT mode. This national level entrance exam is conducted twice every year to determine the eligibility of various candidates for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) & the Assistant professor or only for Assistant Professor. The exam is organized in two sessions – June and December session. Candidates have to qualify the entrance exam in order to get selected for these positions in various Indian Universities and colleges. Through this article, we have provided complete details regarding CSIR UGC NET 2020.
CSIR UGC NET Recruitment June 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Joint CSIR UGC Test for JRF & NET June 2020
Age Limit as on 01/12/2020
Subject for Test
|Send Application Form To
|Candidates Read the Notification Before Apply Online.|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For any Query and Feedback Contact us|
Check UGC NET 2020 RELATED LINKS
- CSIR UGC NET June 2020 – Notificatio Apply Now
- CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2020 | Question Papers
- CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020 | Hall Ticket
- Syllabus for CSIR UGC NET 2020 | Subject- Wise Updated Syllabus
- CSIR UGC NET Result 2020 | UGC NET Score Card, Cut Off
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the complete UGC NET Exam Pattern below, before starting you exam preparation:
- Exam Date: UGC NET 2020 Exam will be conducted from 15th to 20th June 2020 for June Session exam.
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized in Online CBT mode.
- Number of Papers: There will be two papers for the exam – Paper I and Paper II.
- Number of Questions: Total of 150 questions will be there in the exam paper. 50 questions in Paper I and 100 questions in Paper II.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice type questions.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be available in the medium language of English and Hindi.
- Time Duration: Paper I will be of 1 hour duration while Paper II will be of 2 hours.
- Total Marks: Paper 1 will be of 100 marks and Paper II will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 2 marks will be given. There will be no provision of negative marking for incorrect answer.
Check the distribution of questions and marks for various papers in the below given table:
|Papers||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||50||100||60 minutes|
|Paper II||100||200||120 minutes|
Syllabus for CSIR UGC NET 2020
CSIR UGC NET Syllabus for Paper I and Paper II can be checked by the candidates through online mode. It will vary as per the subjects chosen by the candidate at the time of registration.
Paper I of CSIR UGC NET 2020 will contain questions of generic nature, intending to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the students. This paper will test the candidate’s knowledge in reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness.
Paper II of CSIR UGC NET 2020 will contain various topics from the subjects selected by the candidates. The topics will be related to Bachelors and Masters level syllabus.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided UGC NET preparation tips with the help of which candidates can score good marks and qualify the test:
- Check the syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme of UGC NET before starting your exam preparation.
- Start your exam preparation early. It will give enough time in the end for revision.
- Prepare notes and go through these notes every day to refresh your memory and remember the studied topics.
- Study from the study materials which are mostly recommended by the experts and qualified students.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers. This will give an idea to the candidates about the question trends.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit card is an important document which must be carried by the appearing students on the exam day. No candidate will be allowed to take exam without showing the admit card to the invigilator.
CSIR UGC NET Admit card will be released on June 2020 for June session exam and in the 3rd week of November 2020 for December session exam. It will be available through online mode only by entering application number and password.
In case any problem arises at the time of downloading the admit card, candidates can contact the officials to rectify the problem. Also, if any candidate has forgotten his password or application number, he/she can retrieve it back by clicking the given option of forgot password answering various questions.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Answer Key
After completion of the entrance exam, board will publish the UGC NET 2020 Answer key. Candidates will be able to download the Answer key through online mode.
The Answer key will be released for both Paper – I and II in various sets containing all the right answers of the questions asked in the exam paper. Candidates can also challenge UGC NET answer key in case they are not satisfied with the answers given in it.
After considering the challenges, final answer key will be released by the board.
CSIR UGC NET Result 2020
After the completion of exams and release of answer key, the board will announce the result. The results will be released in July 2020 for June session exam in the second week of January 2021 for December session.
Students can check their UGC NET result through online mode by submitting their roll number and date of birth. Only the candidates who will qualify the test by securing the cut off marks will be called for the counselling process.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Scorecard
The scorecard will be released along with the release of results. UGC NET 2020 Scorecard will mention various important details about the candidate and the entrance exam.
These details will include candidate’s name, course name, hall ticket number, total marks, marks secured by the candidate in paper I and II, rank scored and percentage.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Cut Off
UGC NET 2020 Cut Off will be published online by the authority after the entrance test. Separate category wise and subject wise merit list will be drawn for the students successfully securing the UGC NET cut off marks.
In the below table we have mentioned the cut off marks for various categories as per the last year trends:
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks (in %)|
|Paper – I||Paper – II|
|OBC – NCL/PWD/ST/SC candidates||35%||35%|
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates qualifying the entrance test of UGC NET 2020, will be selected in the subject wise and category wise merit list published online. Top 6% of total students who have appeared for both the papers in the test will be considered qualified in the entrance test.
Admission into various Indian Universities or Institutions for the position of Assistant professor or JRF will be offered on the basis of cut off score secured as per their categories. Top 15% candidates from each category and subject will be selected and declared eligible for Assistant Professor Position only.
If you have any query regarding UGC NET 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section below.