drdo vacancy, drdo notification, drdo recruitment, drdo ceptam, drdo recruitment 2020, ceptam, drdo recruitment 2020 apply, drdo recruitment 2020 for iti, drdo exam date, drdo job, IGNORE TAGS
DRDO Vacancy 2020 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying DRDO Vacancy 2020 along with current DRDO Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent DRDO Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest DRDO 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming DRDO Vacancy 2020 immediately here.
DRDO Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for DRDO Apprentice Vacancies in DRDO Recruitment 2020-21 in Mysore. New drdo.gov.in Recruitment 2020-21 Jobs notification published for the post Technician Apprentice in DRDO Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in DRDO Notification for the post Research Associate. You can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
DRDO Vacancy 2020 – Apprentice/ Research Associate online form Last Date: 14 Oct 2020
DRDO Vacancy 2020 – Defence Research and Development Organisation DRDO – RCI invites online application form for the post of Trade Apprentices – 90 posts, candidates who pass ITI in relevant trade are eligible to apply for this job and DRDO – DFRLfor the post of Graduate/ Technician Apprentice – 15 posts, candidates who complete their B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job and DRDO – RCI invites online interview application for the post of Research Associates (RA) – 04 posts at RCI Hyderabad. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ PhD in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online/ email/ postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process of DRDO Recruitment are given below.
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Last Date|
|Trade Apprentices||90||05 October 2020|
|Graduate/ Technician Apprentice||15||14 October 2020|
|Research Associate||04||28 September 2020 (Online Interview)|
DRDO – RCI Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices last date 05/10/20
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Stipend||Rs.7,700 – 8,050/-pm|
|Last Date||05 October 2020|
DRDO Vacancy 2020 – for RCI Trade Apprentices Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should pass ITI in Fitter/ Electronics Mechanic/ Electrician/ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Turner/ Machinist/ Welder trades
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (ITI) in the year 2018, 2019 and 2020 are ONLY eligible.
DRDO Vacancy 2020 – RCI Trade Apprentices Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Fitter – 25 posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 20 posts
- Electrician – 15 posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 10 posts
- Turner – 10 posts
- Machinist – 05 posts
- Welder – 05 posts
DRDO RCI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merit / Written Test / Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents
How to Apply DRDO – RCI Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates have to register for this post online at the MSDE portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) website on or before 05 October 2020. Last date to apply: 10 days from the publication of advertisement (25 Sept 2020).
For More Details: Click here for detailed Notification
MSDE Portal: Click here for Apply Online
DRDO Recruitment 2020 for DFRL Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Last date 14/10/20
|Job Role||Graduate/ Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date||14 October 2020|
|Interview Date||13 November 2020|
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – DFRL Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc in Food Science/ B.Tech in Food Tech/ Food processing.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Hotel Management / Catering Technology/ Refrigeration/ Plastic Technology/ Plastic Mould Technology/ Food & Nutrition/ Instrumentation/ Baking Technology/ Food Processing
- The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their B. E / B. Tech / Diploma courses in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible. Candidate with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – DFRL Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Post & Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) – 02 posts
- B.Sc (Food Science/ B.Tech in Food Tech/ Food processing) – 01 post
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice:
- Electrical Engineering – 01 post
- Mechanical Engineering – 01 post
- Hotel Management/ Catering Technology – 04 posts
- Refrigeration – 01 post
- Plastic Technology – 01 post
- Plastic Mould Technology – 01 post
- Food & Nutrition – 01 post
- Instrumentation – 01 post
- Baking Technology – 01 post
- Food Processing – 01 post
DRDO Recruitment 2020 for DFRL Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Salary Details Stipend:
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs. 8000/-
DRDO DLJ Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be called for walk-in-interview to be held at DFRL on 13 November 2020
How to Apply DRDO DFRL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/ Technician Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates send their duly completed applications in pdf in single file attachment as per format through e-mail by [email protected] on or before 14 October 2020 and attend the walk-in-interview on 13 November 2020 at DFRL.
For More Details Notification & Application Form: Click here
Date: 13 November 2020 Reporting Time: 9 — 9:30 hrs
Venue: DFRL Compound, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysore — 570011.
DRDO Vacancy – RCI Recruitment 2020 for Research Associate last date 28/09/20
|Job Role||Research Associate (RA)|
|Job Location||RCI Hyderabad|
|Online Interview Date||28 September 2020|
DRDO Vacancy – RCI Recruitment 2020 for Research Associate Important Dates:
- The time and link for the online interview will be informed to the selected candidates through mail/sms before 20.09.2020
- Online Interview Date 28.09.2020
DRDO Vacancy – RCI Recruitment 2020 for Research Associate Detailed Eligibility:
Research Associate (RA-01):
- Ph.D. in cold atom-based applications and related areas Or
- First Class M. Sc/M.Tech in Physics/ Laser Physics/ Atomic Physics with at least four years of research experience in the relevant field.
Research Associate (RA-02):
- Ph.D. in Physics/ Laser Physics with M. Sc in Physics/ Laser Physics/ Applied Physics Or
- First Class M. Sc in Physics/ Laser Physics/ Applied Physics with at least four years of research experience in the relevant field. Or
- First Class M. Tech in Applied Optics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/ Laser Physics with at least three years of research experience in the relevant field.
Research Associate (RA-03):
- Ph.D. in Computer Science / Data Science / Artificial Intelligence or Equivalent with specialization in Deep Learning/ Machine Learning. Or
- First Class M.Sc/ M.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering with at least four years of research experience
Research Associate (RA-04):
- Ph.D. in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics Engg/ Mechanical Engg/ Nanoscience & Engg/ Nanotechnology having research work in the area of design, fabrication, testing and packaging of MEMS devices/ Semiconductor devices. Or
- First Class M. Tech in solid state technology / Optics / Solid state materials / Metallurgical and Materials Engg / Nanotechnology / Mechanical Engg / Electronics Engg with at least three years of research experience
Age Limit (as on 28.09.2020): 35 years
The upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
DRDO RCI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of the online interview.
- The time and link for the online interview will be informed to the selected candidates through mail/sms before 20 September 2020.
- Online interviews will be conducted on 28 Sept 2020 at RCI Hyderabad.
How to Apply DRDO RCI Recruitment 2020 for RA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://rcilab.in/) website and attend the online interview on 28 September 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
DRDO RECRUITMENT 2020: LATEST DRDO JOBS FOR ENGINEERS/SCIENTIST
DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Engineers/Scientist/Diploma: Apply online for latest DRDO jobs & get recruitment notifications for JRF Civil Engineering, Chemical Science, Metallurgical Engineering through Freshersworld official website www.drdo.gov.in, Today, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is a structure of more than 50 laboratories which are responsible for the development of defence technologies covering various disciplines, like aeronautics, electronics, instrumentation, missiles, advanced computing and simulation, special materials, naval systems, life sciences, training and information systems. DRDO was founded in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. Currently, in this Organisation is of 5000 scientists and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel are working on several major projects for the development, designing and leading to production state-of-the-art sensors, weapon systems, platforms and allied equipment for our Defence Services.
The DRDO centre for personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) recruitment offers an excellent career growth in a long-term strategy, as well as job security and also a chance to grow up with your further studies in abroad. DRDO careers come up with an absolute care of various categories such as Scientists, Technical staff, direct recruitment for Admin & Allied Cadre, students training & projects.
DRDO – The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
DRDO Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
- What all are the vacancies available at DRDO Recruitment?
At present DRDO having DRDO RCI – 90 posts for Trade Apprentice and DRDO DFRL – 15 posts for Graduate/ Technician Apprentice and DRDO RCI – 04 Posts
- Who can apply for DRDO Vacancies?
Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ PhD/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ ITI are eligible to apply for DRDO Recruitment
- How to apply for DRDO Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply through online/ postal before the last date
- SBI PO Notification 2020 – Apply Online for 2000 Vacancy
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Find All Latest Vacancy Notification
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 50 Navik (DB) 10th Entry
- RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Forester & Forest 1128 Vacancy
- RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2020 – Download Exam Call Letter