- 1 ECGC PO Syllabus 2023
- 2 ECGC PO Syllabus 2023- Overview
- 3 ECGC PO Selection Process 2023
- 4 ECGC PO Exam Pattern 2023
- 5 (i) Objective Test- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- 6 (ii) Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language)
- 7 ECGC PO 2023 Syllabus
- 8 ECGC PO Syllabus for Reasoning
- 9 ECGC PO Syllabus for English Language
- 10 ECGC PO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- 11 ECGC PO Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- 12 ECGC PO Syllabus for General Awareness
- 13 ECGC PO Interview
- 14 ECGC PO Syllabus 2023- FAQs
ECGC PO Syllabus 2023
ECGC PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC)) will be conducting the ECGC PO 2023 Written Exam for eligible Indian candidates for filling up the post Probationary Officer vacancies in the cadre of Executive Officers in ECGC Ltd. The candidates who are aspiring for the post should prepare for the ECGC PO Exam 2023 with an updated ECGC PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern. The candidates preparing for ECGC PO can get some guidance regarding the ECGC PO Syllabus as lakhs of candidates have applied for the post of PO in ECGC which makes the competition hard and the ECGC PO exam harder to crack.
ECGC PO Syllabus 2023- Overview
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) will released all important details for exam patterns and syllabus for ECGC PO 2023. The ECGC PO full Syllabus for the Written examination is held for a total of five subjects: Reasoning Ability, English Language, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude.
|Name of board||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation(ECGC)|
|Name of exam||ECGC PO|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Exam type online||Online|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Duration||140 minutes (2 hrs 20 minutes)|
|Negative Marking||1/4 marks|
|Selection Process||Online Exam- Interview|
ECGC PO Selection Process 2023
ECGC PO 2023 is a two-stage recruitment process namely: a written exam and an Interview. The stages are the same like any other standard banking exam but the only difference is the exam pattern. Given below is the detailed exam pattern of ECGC PO 2023.
As per the ECGC 2023 notification, the exam will be conducted in two stages.
- Online Test( Objective & Descriptive)
The candidate must qualify for both stages to get selected.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023- Click to Check
ECGC PO Exam Pattern 2023
- ECGC PO 2023 Written Exam will include an Objective Test (Multiple Choice Questions) and Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language).
- The Objective Test will include sections: Reasoning Ability, English Language, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, and Quantitative Aptitude for a total of 200 Marks and 2 hours 20 Minutes (140 Minutes).
- While the Descriptive Paper will include Essay Writing and Precis Writing for a total of 40 Marks and 40 Minutes.
(i) Objective Test- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
(ii) Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language)
|Name of Test||No. of questions||Marks||Time allotted|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20||40 minutes for both questions together|
|Precis Writing||One out of two given options||20|
ECGC PO 2023 Syllabus
ECGC PO Syllabus for Reasoning
1. Data Interpretation
2. Blood Relations
6. Non-Verbal Series
7. Clocks & Calendars
8. Number Ranking
9. Decision Making
11. Statements & Arguments
12. Arithmetical Reasoning
13. Alphabet Series
14. Seating Arrangement
ECGC PO Syllabus for English Language
1. Reading Comprehension
3. Cloze test
4. Jumbled Paragraph
9. Sentence Completion
10. Paragraph Completion
11. Antonym and synonym
12. Grammatical Error based questions
13. One word substitution
ECGC PO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
2. Ratio and Proportion
3. Problems with H.C.F and L.C.M.
4. Banker’s Discount
6. Decimal Fraction
7. Pipes and Cistern
8. Problems on Ages
9. Time and Distance
11. Allegation or Mixture
14. Chain Rule
15. Compound Interest
16. Surds and Indices
17. Height and Distance
18. Boats and Streams
20. Time and Work
21. Square Root and Cube Root
22. Simple Interest
24. Permutation and Combination
25. Volume and Surface Area
26. Data Interpretation and Analysis
ECGC PO Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
1. Basics of Hardware and Software
2. Windows Operating System
3. Internet Terms and Services
4. MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. History of Computers
7. Networking and Communication
8. Database Basics
9. Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses.
10. Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocol
11. Memory and Storage Device
12. Computer Shortcuts Key
ECGC PO Syllabus for General Awareness
1. Current Affairs of the last six months
2. Current news with special emphasis on the schemes of ECGC
3. History of ECGC
4. Major banking terms related to ECGC
5. Budget 2021
6. Major government schemes introduced by ECGC.
ECGC PO Cut Off [Previous Year]- Click to Check
ECGC PO Interview
This is the final stage of the recruitment process and candidates who will get selected in the Written exam will be called for the Interview round. The marks scored in this section are considered for the final selection.
ECGC PO Syllabus 2023- FAQs
Q1. Is there any sectional timing in ECGC PO 2023?
Ans. Yes, there is a sectional timing in ECGC PO 2023 exam.
Q2. Is there any negative marking for ECGC PO Online Exam?
Ans. Yes! there is a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each incorrect answer.