Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Probationary Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 59 | Last Date 31.01.2021 | ECGC Ltd PO Recruitment Notification @ www.ecgc.in
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Recruitment Vacancy official Notification here. Find all recent Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Vacancies 2021 and check all latest updated upcoming Export Credit Guarantee Corporation 2021 job openings here.
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for Vacancies in Export Credit Guarantee Corporation. New Recruitment 2021 Jobs notification published for the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Ltd. Read complete details before applying for Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Jobs Vacancy. Job seekers can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Recruitment 2021 – ECGC Ltd Probationary Officer Online Form Apply Before 31.01.2021
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) Ltd Probationary Officer Vacancy 2021
|Organization Name||ECGC Ltd.|
|Job Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
Important Dates ECGC PO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates & Payment of Fee: 01-01-2021
- Last Date for Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates & Payment of Fee: 31-01-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 31-01-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 15-02-2021
- Date for Download of call letters for Pre- Examination Training: First week of February, 2021 Onwards
- Date for Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST: Second & Third week of February, 2021
- Date for Download of call letters for Online Written Exam: First week of March,2021
- Date for Written Exam: 14-03-2021
- Date for Declaration of Result for Written Exam: 20-31 March 2021
- Tentative Date for Interview: April 2021
- Tentative Date for Declaration of Final Result: April/ May 2021
- For Other: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs. 125/-
- Pay the fee through Online/ SBI
Eligibility Criteria for ECGC Probationary Officer Vacancy
- Candidates should possess Any Degree
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) Ltd Probationary Officer Vacancy Details
How to apply ECGC Ltd Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website ecgc.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of probationary officers 2020-2021”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
About ECGC Ltd. (Formerly Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.)
ECGC Ltd. (Formerly Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.), wholly owned by Government of India, was set up in 1957 with the objective of promoting exports from the country by providing Credit Risk Insurance and related services for exports. It functions under the administrative control of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, and is managed by a Board of Directors comprising representatives of the Government, Reserve Bank of India, banking, and insurance and exporting community. Over the years it has designed different export credit risk insurance products to suit the requirements of Indian exporters and commercial banks extending export credit.
ECGC is essentially an export promotion organization, seeking to improve the competitiveness of the Indian exporters by providing them with credit insurance covers. ECGC keeps its premium rates at the optimal level.