How to Join Indian NAVY: – Indian Navy was established in 1612 AD and is currently the fifth largest naval force in the world. Our country’s water force protects our country from all external attacks by sea, if you want to join the Indian Navy ( Navy ) , then you should read this article completely.
Recruitment in the Navy is done after the UPSC conducts the examination, all the eligible candidates are called for interview. But some recruitment is also for candidates with diploma. The NAVY exam is in three stages, the first written test, and the second phase is physical efficiency and the third is medical examination. If you also want to do the Indian Navy Exam ki taiyari and you do not know how to prepare , what is the Indian Navy Syllabus, you will get all this information here.
- 1 Join Indian NAVY Exam Pattern
- 2 Eligibility Qualification for NAVY Jobs Exam
- 3 Indian Navy Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
- 4 Selection process Selection Process
- 5 How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2021
- 6 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – Join Indian Navy
- 7 Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Yantrik, Navik, Sailor, Others
- 8 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Selection Rounds
- 9 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Salary Information
- 10 Pay Scale of Officers
- 11 Pay Scale of Sailors
Join Indian NAVY Exam Pattern
Indian Navy exam is conducted 2 times every year and every year many candidates apply form. Forms are filled on the basis of different qualifications for taking many positions in the Navy, in some forms it is mandatory for the candidate to be 12 th and graduation is required in some .
Eligibility Qualification for NAVY Jobs Exam
- It is mandatory for the candidate to pass 10 th and 12 th from a recognized board .
- You must also have a computer course
- To be admitted to the Navy, it is mandatory for a candidate to have 70% marks in Physics and Chemistry subject in 12th and minimum 50% marks in English subject.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- It is mandatory for men to have height 157 cm and height for woman class is 152 cm
- Eyesight (Visibility of a person) – Must be 6/6 .
- Qualification of the applicant depends on the post.
- The age limit of the applicant also depends on the post.
- It is mandatory to have an inflated 85 CM of chest
- The applicant should not have any disease or disease related to bones.
Age limit Age limit
- To apply, a candidate must be at least 18 years old and maximum 24 years old .
- Age relaxation is given for ST / SC and OBC category.
- First of all, you have to understand the pattern of questions coming in the exam.
- In the exam, questions come of objective type, in which there is also negative marking, one mark is deducted on an incorrect answer.
- This exam brings questions from Maths and English and General Knowledge .
- How to prepare for NAVY exam.
- Memorize important formulas related to questions in Maths and adopt shortcut method of solving questions.
- To Solve the Papers of last year and the Daily questions Practice to
- Revision of Topics and Subjects read and practiced Maths questions.
- To increase your General Knowledge , it would be better to read NCERT Books.
- To increase the Vocabulary of English, you can take the help of English Newspaper .
- To clear this exam, you should choose good books.
- Before preparing for any exam, you should know your weakness and do your studies accordingly. You prepare according to a time-table.
Selection process Selection Process
The selection process in Navy takes place in three phases, which we have told through the article given below.
Written exam :-
- The candidates have to take the written test first, this test can be done through any medium online or offline. In this paper questions related to Hindi, English, General Knowledge, Science, Reasoning, General Hindi, etc. are asked.
Physical Efficiency Test: –
- Physical tests of the candidates who are successful in the written test are conducted, in this, your physical test is done in various ways like race, high jump, long jump and many other different marks of all tests are determined which are given to you according to your performance.
medical tests :-
- After passing the written examination and physical test, the candidates are subjected to a medical examination, in which your health is checked, but mainly your eyes are examined. If you are fully health then you are declared successful in this.
After this, the merit of marks of all the successful candidates is created and the selected candidates are given jobs.
- Go to official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click “Current Events” find the advertisement “18/12/2020 SSB Shortlisting Procedure for SSC Jun 2021 AT Course”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “18/12/2020 Online Application for SSC (O) Jun 2021 (AT – 21) Course (18 Dec 20 – 31 Dec 20)”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|More Derails||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
(a) Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
(b) Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny. The application can be rejected, if found Ineligible/invalid at any point of time.
(c) After closing of online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents.
(d) Your candidature will be cancelled if any declaration is found wrong at any stage of selection process
(a) Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th class certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
(c) All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th class marksheet, 12th class marksheet, JEE (Main)- 2020 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
(d) If any scanned document is not legible / readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
(e) Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note 3(c) while appearing for SSB interview.
If you are willing to Join Indian Navy, then this article will help you in applying for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020. Follow this article, closely. And you will find all the important information, that is necessary to know before applying for any Indian Navy Recruitment 2020. By checking this article, candidates will be able to gather information such as Indian Navy Jobs 2020, Application Form, Eligibility, Application Fee, Etc.
For Many noted Vacancies such as Yantrik, Navik, Sailor, Apprentice, Civilian Motor Driver, Etc., Indian Navy Officials will release the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification. Interested Candidates based on their Qualifications can proceed to apply for the Indian Navy Jobs 2020 before the Specified closing date. Freshersnow.com will regularly provide all the important information.
In every Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification, Indian Navy Officials will specify the Selection Rounds. Only after clearing those Indian Navy Selection Rounds, an individual will be hired into the position, they have applied. To find the exact Indian Navy Selection Process, candidates have to check the Concerned Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification. Candidates will have to face the Indian Navy Selection Rounds such as Written Test (Prelims, Mains), Interview, Physical Tests, Document Verification and Interview.
Important Links for Indian Navy Exams 2021
|Name of Organization||Recruitment Link|
|Join Indian Navy Result||Indian Navy Result|
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Indian Navy Admit Card|
|Latest Defense Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Central Govt Jobs||Central Jobs|
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Jobs|
|All India Sarkari Naukri||Sarkari Naukri|
Indian Navy does offer a good salary for the placed candidates. Along with the Salary, the Indian Navy also offers some other benefits too. All those details will be clearly given in the Official Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification.
Pay Scale of Officers
|RANK||LEVEL||PAY BAND (in Rs.)||MSP|
|VICE ADMIRAL AND EQUIVALENT||16||205400-224400||NIL|
|VCNS / C-IN-C/ EQUIVALENT||17||225000||NIL|
|CNS / EQUIVALENT||18||250000||NIL|
Pay Scale of Sailors
All the sailors have been divided into two group viz ‘X’ and ‘Y’. Artificer Apprentices fall under ‘X’ group and rest of the sailors in group ‘Y’. Pay scales in respect of sailors as per NI 1/S/08 are as follows:-
‘X’ GROUP (ARTIFICER APPRENTICES SAILORS)
|RANK||PAY BAND||Pay in Pay Band(Rs.)||MSP(Rs.)||X Group Pay(Rs.)|
|Apprentice||PB-1||5200 – 20200||5200||6400|
|Artificer V||PB-1||5200 – 20200||5200||6400|
|Artificer IV||PB-1||5200 – 20200||5200||6400|
|Art III – I||PB-2||9300-34800||5200||6400|
‘Y’ GROUP (SSR/MR/NMR)
|RANK||PAY BAND||Pay in Pay Band(Rs.)||MSP(Rs.)|
|Seaman II||PB-1||5200 – 20200||5200|
|Seaman I||PB-1||5200 – 20200||5200|
|Leading Seaman||PB-1||5200 – 20200||5200|
|Petty Officer||PB-1||5200 – 20200||5200|
|Chief Petty Officer||PB-2||9300-34800||5200|
PAY OF RECRUITS DURING TRAINING
All recruits shall receive a stipend during their training period at the rate of Rs. 5700 per month. On successful completion of training Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Group ‘X’ pay (if applicable), Dearness Allowance and allowances of the trade to which they stand allotted less the stipend already paid. The rate of stipend will be increased by 50% every time the DA payable on revised pay band goes up by 50%.