- 1 Indian Airforce Recruitment 2022 | Post Name: AFCAT Entry & NCC Special Entry | Total Post: 241 | Last Date: 30-12-2022 | Download IAF AFCAT Recruitment Notification at careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- 2 Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 AFCAT Entry & Other Eligibility 2022
- 4 Steps to Apply IAF Recruitment 2022
- 5 Important Links
- 6 OUTDATED VACANCIES Indian Airforce Recruitment 2022 | Commissioned Officers Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 30.06.2022 | Download AFCAT 02/2022 Notification @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- 7 Details of IAF AFCAT 2022 Notification
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Commissioned Officers Vacancy
- 9 How to apply IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2022 Notification
- 10 Govt Jobs by Qualifications
Indian Airforce Recruitment 2022 | Post Name: AFCAT Entry & NCC Special Entry | Total Post: 241 | Last Date: 30-12-2022 | Download IAF AFCAT Recruitment Notification at careerindianairforce.cdac.in
Indian Airforce Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force has invites online application from men and women Indian citizens for the courses commencing in January 2024 for grant of short service Commission in flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) branches. IAF Recruitment has being declared 241 vacancies for above mentioned post. Candidates who long waiting for Defence Jobs can use this IAF NCC Special Entry Jobs. The Indian Airforce common admission test for AFCAT Entry and NCC Special Entry courses will commencing on 01st December 2022. IAF AFCAT online registration will be closed on 30-12-2022.
Indian Air Force recruitment 2022 detailed notification and online applications are available here under. Aspirants must have a unique registered email ID and mobile number. AFCAT Entry and NCC Special Entry recruitment selection will be filled through online test. The Online test will be fixed on various centre. Aspirants who want to take admission in AFCAT Entry course, must have pay a examination fee Rs. 250. Selected candidates will be appointed as Flying Branch SSC officers for a period of fourteen years from the date of Commissioning and SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-Tech) branches will be for a period of ten years. All courses training will start in the first week of January 2024 at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). Candidates look at the below table to get the details for Indian Airforce Recruitment.
Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Indian Airforce|
|Name of the Role||AFCAT Entry & NCC Special Entry|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500|
AFCAT Entry & Other Eligibility 2022
- As per the Indian Airforce recruitment, aspirants should hold prescribed educational qualification to apply for this advertised vacancies.
Required Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Flying Branch||20 years to 24 years|
|Ground Duty||20 year to 26 years|
- AFCAT Entry and NCC Special Entry selection will be filled through online test.
- Aspirants will have to pay the non refundable registered fee Rs. 250
|Starting date for submission of online application form||01-12-2022|
|Date of closure of online application form||30-12-2022|
Submission of Application
- Aspirants mandatory to submit the application form through online mode.
Steps to Apply IAF Recruitment 2022
- Browse official website at careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- Click Recruitment Section
- Download the required notification
- Open the notification and read the eligibility condition
- Click the online application form
- Fill all relevant details specific place
- Before submission of online application, once check the details
- Then upload the online application form before the last date
keep visit our www.dailyrecruitment.in website regularly to more latest updates and upcoming government jobs, central government/state government/private jobs etc.
Indian Airforce Recruitment 2022 | Commissioned Officers Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 30.06.2022 | Download AFCAT 02/2022 Notification @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in
Indian Airforce Recruitment 2022: Indian Airforce invites eligible candidates for Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty Branches (Technical & Non-Technical). It invites online applications for AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry. There are Various vacancies will be filled by IAF and these vacancies are assigned for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2022. Candidates who are seeking Defence Jobs kindly make the online registration for IAF AFCAT 2022 from 01.06.2022. As per the IAF Recruitment notification, online mode applications will be received up to 30.06.2022.
AFCAT 02/2022 Recruitment Notification & Indian Air Force Recruitment apply online link is available @ careerindianairforce.cdac.in/ afcat.cdac.in. Candidates who are seeking Engineering jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. IAF AFCAT selection will be based on Online Test. Shortlisted aspirants will undergo training in the first week of July 2023 at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). More details of www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in recruitment, IAF New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Central Govt Jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of IAF AFCAT 2022 Notification
|Organization Name||Indian Airforce|
|Advertisement Number||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 02/2022|
|Job Name||Commissioned Officers|
|Training Location||Hyderabad [Telangana]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.06.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.06.2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Commissioned Officers Vacancy
- Applicants should possess 10+2 and Degree/ Engineering from recognized board or university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years.
- Ground Duty Branch: 20 to 26 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- AFCAT selection will be based on Online Test/ AFSB Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- All candidates should pay Rs.250 for AFCAT Entry and no fee for all other entry.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
You may visit Career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|