Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying Indian Army Recruitment 2020 along with current Indian Army Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent 210 Indian Army Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest Indian Army 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Indian Army Recruitment 2020 immediately here.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for 189 Short Service Commission (Tech) Course (Apr 2021) Vacancies in Indian Army Recruitment 2020-21. New indianarmy.nic.in Recruitment 2020-21 Jobs notification published for the post Jag Entry Scheme 26th Course (Apr 2021) in Indian Army Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in Indian Army Notification for the post Soldier Tradesmen. You can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – 56th SSC (Men) & 27th SSC (Women) Online Form
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission (Tech) Course (Apr 2021)|
|No of Posts||191 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date to Apply||12/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||defence Jobs|
Indian Army Recruitment 2020-21: Indian Army has announced notification of 56th SSC (Tech-Men) and 27th SSC (Tech-Women) for the unmarried Male & unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also for Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army in all Arms/ Services. Course will commence in Apr 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply Online.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Short Notification
56th SSC Men & 27th SSC Women Vacancy – Apr 2021
Staring Date to Apply Online: 14-10-2020 at 15:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2020 at 15:00 Hrs
- For SSC (T)-56 Men & SSCW (T) 27 Women: 20 to 27 Years as on 01-04-2021. (Candidates should born b/w 02-04-1994 & 01-04-2001, both dates inclusive)
- SSCW (Non Technical-Non UPSC) & SSCW (Tech): A maximum of 35 Years as on 01-04-2021
For SSC (Tech) (Men & Women):
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline
- SSCW (Tech): BE/ B.Tech in Any Engineering Stream.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 -Vacancy Details
|For SSCM (T) – 56 & SSCW (T)-27|
|Widows of Defence Personnel|
|SSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC)||01|
|SSC (W) Tech||01|
|Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
After Selection Training
(a) Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
(b) Duration of training – 49 weeks.
(c) Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. A candidate, if he marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful at the Service Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be inducted for training, and his candidature will be cancelled.
(d) Cost of Training. The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense. In case the Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs.11952/- per week till 30 Sep 2020, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a will be calculated on the Per Capita cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) apart from allied charges as fixed by the government from time to time, for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
The final allocation of Arms/Services will be made prior to passing out of gentleman cadets from IMA and will be at the sole discretion of Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army) keeping in view the existing policy. The candidate will not have any objection in the event of his final selection on allotment of any arms/service in the interest of the organisation. No representation is tenable on this account.
Indian Army Bharti 2020 – Promotion Criteria and Salary Structure
(a) Promotion Criteria
Rank Promotion Criteria
- Lieutenant On Commission
- Captain On completion of 02 Yrs
- Major On completion of 06 Yrs
- Lt Colonel On completion of 13 Yrs
- Colonel (TS) On completion of 26 Yrs
- Colonel On selection basis subject to fulfillment of
- Brigadier requisite service conditions.
- Major General
- Lt General /HAG Scale
- HAG + Scale (*Admissible to 1/3rd of total
- strength of Lt Generals)
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)
Rank Level Pay (in Rs.)
- Lieutenant Level 10 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain Level 10B 61,300-1,93,900
- Major Level 11 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel Level 13 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier Level 13A 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General Level 14 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 1,82,200-2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level 16 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
(c) Military Service Pay (MSP)
Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- Per month fixed.
(d) Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
Stipend to Gentlemen Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academy i.e. during training period at IMA. Rs 56,100/- Per month*
(Starting pay in Level 10)
*On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer
Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
Latest Indian Defence Jobs Notifications
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Find All Latest Vacancy Notification
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 50 Navik (DB) 10th Entry
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 -Apply Online for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 @joinindiannavy.gov.in
- UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2021 – Apply Online for CDS I 345 Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 56th SSC (Men) & 27th SSC (Women)
- Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020 – Apply For Soldier Posts @joinindianarmy.nic.in