Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard is going to start the online application window on 30 November 2020 for the post of Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 01/2021 Batch. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience through the online mode at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020 – Navik (DB) Online Form (Last Date 07 Dec)
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020 –: Indian Coast Guard has announced for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 01/2021 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Vacancies 01/2021 Batch
|Notification||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification Out @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for Navik (DB) 10th Entry 01/2021 Batch, Apply from 30 Nov|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 7, 2020|
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard Region Port Blair|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-12-2020 till 17:00 hrs
- Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 19 to 25-12-2020
- Date for Exam: Early Jan 2021
- Date for displaying Zone wise select List: Mar 2021
- Date of Reporting at INS Chilka: April 2021
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility
- Height: Minimum 157 cms
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage
- Hearing: Normal
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Candidates should born between 01-04-1999 to 31-03-2003
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020 – Qualification
- Candidates should have 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Early Jan 2021. The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination. Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc).
Pay Scale Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB)
- Pay & Allowances – Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3)plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time-to-time.
- Promotion – Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale 47600/-(Pay level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry – 01/2021 Batch||50|
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Vacancy
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at joinindiacoastguard.gov.in from 30 Nov to 07 Dec 2020 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively. On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the Submit button.
|Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Exam Pattern
- The written examination will be of objective type.
- The Question Paper Language will be Hindi and English Both.
- 80 Questions will be asked in the Examination.
- The Time Duration Will be 60 min for the Exam.
- The Question paper will be consist on the subject Quantitative aptitude, Mathematics, General Science, General English, General awareness (Current affairs & General Knowledge) & Reasoning (Verbal & Non verbal).
- There will be a composite paper of 12th standard.
- There is NO negative marking. Candidate Should Check the instructions on the Question Paper before proceed.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Exam Syllabus
Quantitative aptitude : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
Mathematics : Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ration and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Mensuration.
General Science : Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
General English : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General awareness : Current events, History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Indian Constitution, Environmental Studies, Health and hygiene, Basics of Hindi Language,Hindi Grammar, Child welfare, Women welfare, Social welfare, Disaster Management, Sports, Literature, Science.
Reasoning : Focus on Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of,
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Note : Take A Look At the Important note :-
1) Candidates who qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will only be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centres or any other place as decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
2) Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Medical Standards
(a)Medical examination will be conducted by authorised Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry
(b) Height .Minimum height is 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
(c) Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
(d)Weight.Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable.
(e) Hearing. Normal Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
(f) Visual Standard.6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
(g) Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
FAQs Related to Indian Coast Guard Navik
- What is the age limit for Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment?
Candidates from 18 years to 22 years of age are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD).
- What is the minimum height criteria for Indian Coast Guard Navik exam?
Minimum height has to be 157 cms for application.
- I have permanent tattoos on my forearms, I’m I eligible to apply for the post of Indian Coast Guard Navik?
As per the official notification, permanent body tattoos are not allowed on any body part. Candidates belong to tribal community will get the exception in this regard.
- Is exam for Indian Coast Guard Navik conducted in online mode?
No, the exam is conducted offline or OMR mode.
- What is the salary of Indian Coast Guard Navik?
At the entry-level, the basic pay is Rs 21700 (Pay Level-3). Along with that, employees are eligible to receive dearness allowances (DA) and other allowances as permissible.
- Are Indian Coast Guard Navik GD and DB are same?
No, both the exams are different from each other and are being conducted separately.
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Group X & Y Vacancy
- Latest Defence Jobs Notifications 2021 | Defense Government Jobs
- Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for (SRD) 02/2021 Batch
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Find All Latest Vacancy Notification
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 50 Navik (DB) 10th Entry
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 -Apply Online for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Jul @joinindiannavy.gov.in