JK Govt Jobs 2021: Get Free Notification of All Latest Govt Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir State. Apply Online for Recruitment @ jk.gov.in for Freshers and Experienced candidates. Get all Vacancies Detail of Organizations like JKPSC, Jammu Kashmir Police, JKSSB, JK NHM, Electricity Department, IIIM, District Courts, Central University of Jammu, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University etc.
GKTodayJobAlert is J&K No 1 jobs alerts portal for latest Govt Jobs Recruitments, Notification, Selection list, Results, Interview Schedule and much more from various Govt Departments.
Get the free notification about JK Govt Jobs 2021 from this page. For a better understanding of Job Seekers in Jammu and Kashmir, we have given in detail the Latest Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir like educational qualification, starting and the last date to apply, Vacancy Details. To get settled in life, Aspirants must subscribe to our page and apply for the latest JK Govt Jobs.
Jammu Kashmir Govt Jobs 2021 – Latest Jobs Notifications *Daily Updates*JK Job Alert @ jk.gov.in
JKSSB Jobs Notifictions 2021 – 4900+ Driver/ SI/ Assistant/ Class IV/ DEO & Other Vacancies, Apply Online Date Extended @ jkssb.nic.inJKSSB Jobs 2021 | Driver/ SI/ Assistant/ Class IV/ DEO & Other Vacancies Posts | Total Vacancies 4900+ | Last Date 27 Jan, 31Jan & …
JKSSB Recruitment Notification 2021- Apply Online for 2390 DEO, Driver Jr Asst & Other Posts (Date Extented)JKSSB Recruitment 2021 | DEO, Driver Jr Asst Various Posts | Total Vacancies 2390 | Last Date 31Jan, 14 Feb | JKSSB Jobs Recruitment Notification …
- JKRLM Recruitment 2021 | MIS Assistant, Coordinator Livelihoods & Other Posts | 168 Vacancies | Last Date: 22.01.2021 | Apply Online @ sids.co.in JKRLM Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert …
- JKPSC Recruitment 2021 | Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam | Total Vacancies 257 | JKPSC Recruitment Notification @ jkpsc official website jkpsc.nic.in JKPSC Recruitment 2021 : Free …
Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir 2021 | Apply Online for 16,847 Latest Govt Jobs in JK
JK Govt Jobs 2021: Candidates can get all types of information regarding the Govt Jobs in Jammu furthermore Kashmir on this page. Job seekers who are looking for Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs 2021 can get all types of information in this JK Jobs today page. Jammu & Kashmir Government will release a huge number of vacancies every year. Like every year the board has also released the Govt Jobs in Jammu for 12th Pass candidates through the JK Govt Jobs 2021 Notification.
Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs 2021 Notification – Govt Jobs in Jammu 2021
Government Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir – JK Jobs 2021
Jammu and Kashmir State Government organization has vacancies in Various JK Govt Jobs 2021. The board will release a lot of JK Jobs 2021 Notifications for the candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs in Jammu 2021. Like every year, this year also the Jammu and Kashmir Government board has released 16,847+ JK Jobs 2021. So, Job Seekers to know about Vacancy in Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir, then subscribe to our Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs 2021 page.
What information you will get on this Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir Page?
On this JK Jobs page, the job seekers will get information about the Latest J&K Govt Jobs Updates 2021. We also provide details about govt jobs in Jammu for the 12th pass like the educational details, pay scale, Selection Process & Other Information. Apart from providing information about the JK Jobs, today candidates will know about the Government Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir Admit Cards, Syllabus, Previous Papers & Syllabus, etc. Aspirants wh0 have passed 10th and looking fo0r Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs Vacancy can get details under Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs 10th Pass section.
Jammu & Kashmir Government Jobs Notifications
Here on this page, we have listed all active Jammu and Kashmir Government job advertisements along with previous notification links. Aspirants can check the eligibility criteria using the direct links from the below list of available Jammu and Kashmir Vacancies 2021.
Why Govnokri.com for Jammu & Kashmir Jobs Notification 2021
Govnokri.com is providing all information about the latest and upcoming government jobs in JK 2021. Whenever any government department in Jammu & Kashmir is releasing any job vacancy, our team is checking and providing all the required details about JK government vacancy like department details, Post Name, Number of total available vacancies, Salary details (Payscale), educational qualification, all eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply application form and important dates for vacancies released by any govt organization in Jammu & Kashmir.
J&K Job Notification 2021 Apply Online
Once candidates will apply online/ offline application form for any government organization in Jammu & Kashmir and they release the Admit Card to attend the examination. Govnokri.com team personally refer all the official websites of govt depts to check and provide the direct links to download the admit cards and once you are done with exams you can visit our website back to check the results for JK govt exams.
Govt Vacancies in Jammu & Kashmir Updated for Free
Good news for applicants from Jammu & Kashmir if you are looking for a govt job, then you are at the right place. Here on this page, we are updating each and every piece of information related to recruitment in Jammu & Kashmir. Job Seeker who is enthusiastic about the govt vacancies can check this page daily to get instant details related to JK job vacancies 2021. Candidates who want current and upcoming Jammu & Kashmir Free Job Alert can subscribe to this page using their email address, also bookmark this page and like our Facebook page.
Latest 12th Pass Govt Jobs in Kashmir
Good news for job seekers who have recently passed their class 12th and started looking for higher secondary pass jobs in JK 2021. Govt organizations are hiring candidates in various depts for different posts like MTS, clerical, accounts, assistant, Associate, JRF, Manager, and many others. Govnokri.com is one of the growing All India Govt Jobs search portal which provides these job details fast and easy manner. Every Year millions of users visiting our website to check the latest 12 pass government job in Jammu & Kashmir. Candidates can start their search for dream jobs in Jammu & Kashmir. Vacancy of all the depts like PSU, Banks, PSC, SSC or any other state government or Private sector is available.
Recent JK Government Job Hiring 2021
On this JK Govt Jobs 2021 notifications are available for both Freshers and Experience, candidates can search Thousands of upcoming and current Government Jobs in JK. Aspirants can search the list of recent JK Employment News using the search button. Using this page, applicants will get all the details by Educational Wise, Location Wise, District Wise Jobs, Department, and Post wise Wise Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir. To get all these notifications for free visit this page for Recruitment in JK Page Daily.
JK Gov Jobs Recruitment 2021
Candidates want JK Government Job 2021 Notifications, Sarkari Result, online Application Forms links, Admit Cards download link and Answer key for various exams can avail using this Page. GovNokri Helps candidates to reach JK Govt Jobs 2021 Details very easy, by providing all Notifications and their essential information. If you need any other information about Govt Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir then you can contact us any time using contact form.
How to Apply Online for Sarkari Naukri in JK
Every year Jammu & Kashmir government is releasing various Sarkari Naukri Notifications to recruit a number of interested and eligible candidates. Job applicants of JK who have passed their 10th, 12th Pass Govt Job, Diploma, ITI, Graduate (BA | B COM | B Tech/BE | BBA | BCA | BSc, etc), Post Graduation (MA | M COM | M Tech/ME | MBA | MCA | MSc, etc). Jobseeker can check & apply the vacancies according to their profile.
Steps to Apply for Govt Jobs in JK 2021 Notification
- Open the JK job notification and check if your profile is matching with job criteria.
- Open the official & Search for tab or link for recruitment or Career page on the official website.
- Select the advertisement for which you want to apply online application form.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details requested by recruiters.
- Now you need to upload your Photo & documents like educational certificates, ID/ Address Proof and other required docs.
- After submitting the details, you need to pay the application fee.
- Once you are done with submitting the application take the print out for future reference.
Selection Process for JK Govt Jobs
The Jammu and Kashmir Government board mainly selects the eligible candidates through the following selection process
- Written Test/ Online Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Group Discussion
- Document Verification
Qualification for Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs 2021
The Jammu and Kashmir Government Board recruit a lot of candidates by releasing a large number of Recruitment Notifications. Aspirants if you want to work with JK Jobs, then you must have completed 10th or 12th or Diploma or ITI or B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech. If you have the above qualifications, then you can apply for Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir 2021. We give the JK Govt Jobs 2021 Notifications based on their qualifications in this article.
Jammu and Kashmir Vacancy 2021, we have provided a step by step details. Just follow our step by Step Procedure to apply for any Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs.
Step-1: Go to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment Portal.
Step-2: Find Careers Tab in Menu or Footer.
Step-3: Click on the Careers and you will be landed in Latest Recruitment Section.
Step-4: Find the Advertisement Notification which is Live.
Step-5: Read the Official Advertisement Notification Carefully.
Step-6: Now Click on the Apply Online Link or Application Form.
Step-7: Fill the Form with Required Details like Name, DOB, etc.
Step-8: Load Scanned Documents, Photographs, and Signatures.
Step-9: Pay the Application Fee as per the Notification.
Step-10: Finally Submit your Application and Take Print out of it for Future Use.
Required Documents to apply for Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir 2021
Here we have given some Common Documents List which will be needed to apply for Government Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir 2021.
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- 12th Marks List
- Scanned Photograph
- Graduation Marks List
- Valid Mail Id and Phone Number (If Required)
- Cast Certificate (if you are in a reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Scanned Signature
Department Wise JK Govt Jobs 2021
There are multiple departments and huge numbers of vacancies are released across the state of Jammu Kashmir. Here is the list of departments under the state of JK.
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
- Agriculture Production Department
- Animal and Sheep Husbandry Department
- Ari, Trainings and Stationery & Office Supplies Departments
- Civil Aviation Department
- Cooperative Department
- Department of Culture
- Department of Fisheries
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies, & Consumer Affairs
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Law, Justice & Parliamentary Affairs
- Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
- Disaster Management Relief, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Department
- Election Department
- Estates Department
- Finance Department
- Floriculture, Parks and Gardens Department
- Forest, Environment, and Ecology Department
- General Administration Department(GAD)
- Health & Medical Education Department
- Higher Education Department
- Home Department
- Hospitality and Protocol Department
- Housing & Urban Development Department
- Industries & Commerce Department
- Information Department
- Information Technology Department
- Labour & Employment Department
- Ladakh Affairs Department
- PHE, Irrigation & Flood Control Department
- Planning, Development and Monitoring Department
- Power Development Department
- Public Works (R&B) Department
- Revenue Department
- School Education Department
- Science and Technology Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Technical Education Department
- Tourism Department
- Transport Department
- Tribal Affairs Department
Govt Job Vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir State
- Lower Division Clerks
- Medical Officers
- Junior & Assistant Engineers
- Forest Guard & Watchers
- Forest Guard
- Guest Faculty
- Senior & Junior Residents
- Computer Operator
- MTS & GDS
- Review Officers
- Assistant Teachers
- Junior Assistants
- Drivers & Conductors
- Managers, etc.
- Main Recruitment Boards in JK
- JK Horticulture Jobs
- JKSRTC Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir 2021
Individuals who are ready to work with the Jammu and Kashmir government department sectors should have to own the age criteria & educational qualifications as follows.
Applied people must have to possess a maximum age limit of 65 years and a minimum age of 18 years to get eligible for JK govt Jobs. However, the maximum age limit will differ according to the category and the posts released. The post wise age criteria are mentioned in the official recruitment notification of the particular position.
The educational qualifications will alter from post to post and also from department to department. Applied contenders who must have completed SSC (10th pass), Pre-University Course (PUC) / Intermediate (12th pass), diploma, Graduation, degree, Post Graduation, B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M. Tech, MBBS have many opportunities to apply for Govt Jobs in JK.
JK Jobs Application Process
The Jammu and Kashmir State Government Department accepts applications from eligible individuals either through online mode or offline mode. Here we have given the simple and user-friendly steps which help intenders in filling out the application form. There are two processes to fill the application form: online and offline. You can follow the below steps without any doubt.
Online Mode Application Process
Individuals should go to the official website of the corresponding recruiting board of JK State.
- On its home page of the particular recruiting board, postulants can view the Latest Advertisements/ Recruitment section.
- Search for the relevant link to find the official recruitment notification you are willing to apply.
- Download the recruitment notification.
- Read all the instructions, along with the educational conditions and eligibility requirements.
- Job searchers need to meet the requirements to fill the online application form.
- Click on the ‘apply online’ link and enter the necessary details in all the given fields of the online application form.
- If you are a ‘fresh user’, then register by entering your details.
- Check all the given information before going to submit the online applications.
- You should pay the application fee (if applicable) through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- At last, take a hard copy of the filled online application form for future reference.
- Also, you should take note of the application number, registration number, and password.
Offline Mode Application Procedure
- First, the job hunters should visit the official website of the particular recruitment organization.
- Go to career or advertisements or notification section displays on the official portal.
- Verify the appropriate link which you are looking to apply for the posts.
- Download the recruitment notification and go through all the guidelines and instructions.
- Interested individuals who are meeting the eligibility conditions can download the offline application form.
- After that, fill the details in the empty fields and attach a passport size photograph.
- Also, attach the required printed documents to the offline application form.
- Individuals are requested to pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD).
- At last, send the application form along with the Demand Draft to the postal address which is mentioned in the official advertisement notification.
Mandatory/ Necessary Documents needed to apply for JK Jobs
Before you submit an application to JK Jobs, here is the list of docs you need to hold. You are requested to submit a few documents mentioned by the authorities of the Jammu & Kashmir Government for the sake of identification.
- Driving License (DL)
- Voter Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- Pan Card
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Bank Passbook
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
Selection Procedure for JK Job Openings
Every organization of the Jammu and Kashmir State government conducts a selection procedure to recruit capable and skilled people for the vacant posts. The Jammu and Kashmir recruitment board chooses the rounds of the selection process depending on the post names and number of vacancies. Some of the regular selection rounds to be cleared are as follows.
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test, etc.
Preparation Methodology for JK Jobs
Applied people are requested to follow the effective preparation strategy from starting itself to qualify in the selection procedure. A well-designed preparation strategy will help the individuals to get shortlisted for any Jammu and Kashmir state government job. At last, the final selection round of individuals is made by considering the merit list. Therefore, you must follow these preparation tips to obtain the highest marks.
- For every recruitment notification, the first round of the selection process would be the written test.
- As a first step, individuals should gather exam patterns and the official exam syllabus.
- Then you should make a list of hard and easy topics.
- You must get a grip on the subjects that you feel harder to solve.
- While preparing for the written exam, make a note of the simple and quick question – solving techniques and essential formulae.
- After completion of the whole exam preparation, do revise the written exam subjects carefully.
- You should try to avoid preparation at the last minute or 30 minutes before the exam time.
- You should also revise the concepts one day before the examination date.
- You must reach the examination center before 60 minutes of the reporting time to avoid tension at the last minute.
- Be calm and cool while attending the examination properly.
Career Opportunities/ Growth for JK Jobs
No one should say no to a government job in Jammu and Kashmir State. Of course, people show a definite interest in JK Govt Jobs as you can find security after retirement. The promotions, salary hikes in several departments depend on your performance at your workspace and educational qualifications.
Apply for JK Govt Jobs through Drona.in
We hope that the available data on this page regarding Jammu and Kashmir State Govt Recruitment is useful for the job seekers of JK State. Intenders are recommended to bookmark our page by holding ‘Ctrl + D’ to know more information about JK Govt Jobs. Our drona.in site itself lays the easiest way to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir government Jobs by gathering all the information like Job description, eligibility criteria, vacancies, selection process, the application process, salary, important dates, etc. at one place.
Govt Jobs in Jammu 2021 – Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir – J&K Govt Jobs
Get all Jammu Kashmir (JK) Government Jobs Notifications here for all qualifications like 10th, 12th, technical and Any Degree etc. and latest Job updates.
Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs 2021 – FAQs
1. How many Govt Job vacancies are available in Jammu & Kashmir 2020-21?
How many Govt Job vacancies are available in Jammu & Kashmir 2020-21?
2. What details can I find on J&K Govt Job [email protected] gktodayjobalert.com?
Aspiratns Searching for Posts in Jammu and Kashmir Government Department can check all relevant information like, Name of Organization, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Process and Important Details on Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs Page.
3. How to Apply Online Application for Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs 2021?
You can apply online by browsing the list given on this page. Then you click the recruitment notice you want to apply for. Clicking upon the link you will see the complete notification. On the notification page, you will find the apply online link. By clicking on that link you can apply online for the concerned recruitment.
4. Is the Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs page on GKTodayJobAlert updated daily?
Yes, Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs page in 9curry gets updated on a daily basis. Jobs seekers can get latest govt job notifications for all the latest openings in various government organizations. Job seekers can view the latest jobs which are updated on the Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs page instantly.