JPSC Recruitment 2021 | Combined Civil Services Exam | Deputy Collector, Police Sub Inspector, Junior Registrar & Other Posts | 252 Vacancies | Last Date Extended: 21.03.2021 | Apply Online @ jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying JPSC Recruitment Vacancy official Notification here. Find all recent JPSC Vacancies 2021 and check all latest updated upcoming JPSC 2021 job openings here.
JPSC Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for Vacancies in JPSC. New Recruitment 2021 Jobs notification published for the JPSC. Read complete details before applying for JPSC Jobs Vacancy. Job seekers can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
JPSC Recruitment 2021- Combined Civil Services Exam Online Form Apply Before 21.03.2021
JPSC Recruitment 2021: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has published notification to conduct Combined Civil Services Exam 20121. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Details of JPSC Civil Services Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||01/ 2021|
|Job Name||Deputy Collector, Police Sub Inspector, District Coordinator, Jail Superintendent, Assistant Municipal Commissioner & Others|
|Notification Released Date||08.02.2021|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Combined Civil Services Exam 2021
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC (Schedule I)/ BC (Schedule II): Rs.600/- + Bank Charges
- For SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Collect
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-03-2021 Extended from 15 to 21-03-2021 by 11:45 PM
- Last Date to Payment of Fee: 22-03-2021 Extended from 16 to 22-03-2021 by 11:45 PM
- Date for Prelims Exam: 02-05-2021
- Date for Mains Exam: 04th Week of Sept 2021
- Date of Interview: 15 to 25 Dec 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Junior Registrar & Other Posts
- Candidates should possess Degree
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for UR Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST (Male/ Female) Candidates: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for EBC/ BC Candidates: 37 Years
- Maximum Age for Female (UR/ EBC/ BC) Candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
JPSC Vacancy Details
|Police Sub Inspector||40|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service II||41|
How to apply online for JPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification?
- Go to official website jpsc.gov.in.
- Find & click advertisement for Combined Civil Services Examination-2021, (Advt. No. 01/2021) in Latest Recruitments/ Openings.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit & take a printout of application form for future use.
|Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Last Date Extended||Click Here|
|Exam & Interview Dates||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Exam Pattern/ Syllabus||Click Here|
|Selection Process||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We hope you find all info related JPSC Recruitment 2021, if have any query comment below. Stay tuned with us for more upcoming govt jobs notifications. applicants visit this web page regularly or bookmark this page by using ctrl+d. interested candidates can also subscribe this web portal newsletters and get all govt jobs notifications directly in your mail box.