KSP Recruitment 2021 | Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Posts | Total Vacancies 402 | Last Date: 03.05.2021 | KSP PSI Recruitment Notification @ ksp.gov.in
KSP Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying KSP Recruitment Vacancy official Notification here. Find all recent KSP Vacancies 2021 and check all latest updated upcoming KSP 2021 job openings here.
KSP Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for Vacancies in KSP. New Recruitment 2021 Jobs notification published for the KSP. Read complete details before applying for KSP Jobs Vacancy. Job seekers can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
- 1 KSP PSI (Civil) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 402 Vacancy
- 2 KSP Recruitment 2021 – Details of PSI (Civil) Online Form
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police PSI Vacancy
- 4 KSP PSI Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 5 How to apply KSP Karnataka Police Recruitment 2021 Notification
- 6 Karnataka Police Department (KSP)
KSP PSI (Civil) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 402 Vacancy
KSP PSI (Civil) Recruitment 2021: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has announced notification for the recruitment of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Residual & Kalyana Karnataka Region) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
KSP Recruitment 2021 – Details of PSI (Civil) Online Form
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Job Name||Police Sub-Inspector (Civil)|
|Last date for payment||05.05.2021|
- For GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs. 500/-
- For SC , ST, CAT-01: Rs. 250/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-05-2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 05-05-2021
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police PSI Vacancy
- Candidates should possess Any Degree.
For Direct Recruitment:
- Age Limit for GM: 21-30 Years
- Age Limit for SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B: 21-32 Years
- Age Limit for GM: 35 Years
- Age Limit for SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B: 40 Years
Physical Eligibility Details For PSI (Civil):
Endurance Test (All District Candidates):
- 1600 Mtrs Run – 7 Minutes
- Long Jump/ High Jump – 3.80 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only), 1.20 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- Shortput (7.26 kgs)- 5.60 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- Height – 168 Cms for Men
- Chest – 86 Cms – When fully Expansion (Minimum Expansion Must be 5 Cms)
- Endurance Test
Women, Inservice & Ex servicemen:
- 400 Mtrs Run – 2 Minutes
- Long Jump/ High Jump – 2.50 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only), 0.90 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- Shortput (4 kgs) – 3.75 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- Height – 157 Cms for Women
- Chest – 86 Cms – When fully Expansion (Minimum Expansion Must be 5 Cms)-for In & Ex Serviceman
- Weight (for Women only) – 45 Kgs
KSP PSI Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Police Sub Inspector (Civil)||402|
How to apply KSP Karnataka Police Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website rec20.ksp-online.in.
- Find the advertisement “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POLICE SUB-INSPECTOR(CIVIL)(MEN & WOMEN) OF NON RESIDUAL & KALYANA KARNATAKA (LOCAL) – 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Karnataka Police notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click Here To Register”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Karnataka Police Department (KSP)
Karnataka State Police shortly known as KSP, it is a law enforcement agency of Indian State of Karnataka. KSP Department has been functioning since 1885. Headquarter of KSP is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka until now. Police department has basic functions such as crime prevention, law enforcement, civil guard and law & order control. Approximately, there are 923 police stations in the state and nearly 80,000 employees are working in these stations.