MPPSC Jobs 2021 | MPPSC Recruitment Exam | 882 Vacancies | Last Date: 14.03.2021 | Apply Online for MPPSC Notifications 2021 @ mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Jobs Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying MPPSC Jobs Recruitment Vacancy official Notification here. Find all recent MPPSC Jobs Vacancies 2021 and check all latest updated upcoming MPPSC Jobs 2021 job openings here.
MPPSC Jobs Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for Vacancies in MPPSC Jobs. New Recruitment 2021 Jobs notification published for the MPPSC Jobs. Read complete details before applying for MPPSC Jobs Jobs Vacancy. Job seekers can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
MPPSC Jobs Alert 2021- Various Vacancy Online Form
MPPSC Recruitment 2021- : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of various posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
MPPSC Jobs Notification 2021 – MPPSC Recruitment Details
MPPSC Jobs Notification 2021: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the MPPSC notification for various posts.
The latest updates about MPPSC Notification 2021 are mentioned in the table below following the official notice by the commission:
- MPPSC Recruitment 2021 | State Forest Service Mains Exam Online Form | Total Post: 06 | Last Date: 27.03.2021 | Apply Online @ mppsc.nic.in MPPSC Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates …
- MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam Recruitment 2021 | State Engineering Service | 53 Vacancies | Last Date: 24.02.2021 | Apply Online for MPPSC Examinations @ mppsc.nic.in MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2021 : Free Govt …
Eligibilty Criteria for MPPSC Vacancy
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
MPPSC Notification: Application Fee
The category-wise MPPSC application fee (revised) is as under:
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD of Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 250|
MPPSC Notification: Salary Structure
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|State Administrative Service – Deputy District Head – Home (Police) Department||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|State Police Service and Deputy Superintendent of Police||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|District Fighter – Public Relations Department||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Assistant Director – Public Relations (Skill Education Department)||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Assistant Director (Cooperatives Department)||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Assistant Commissioner, Cooperatives and Assistant Registrar – Cooperatives Institutions [Prison Department]||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Superintendent – District Jail||15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Naib Tehsildar (Cooperatives Department)||9300-34800 + 3600 Grade Pay|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer (Finance Department)||9300-34800 + 3600 Grade Pay|
|MP Subordinate Accounts Service||9300-34800 + 3600 Grade Pay|
- For grade II jobs in the MPPSC, the salary is in the range of Rs 15,800 to Rs 39,100 with grade pay of Rs 5400.
- For grade III jobs in the MPPSC, the salary is in the range of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 with grade pay of Rs 3600.
MPPSC Exam Pattern & Selection Process
MPPSC selection process involves the following steps:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type with Four Options).
- Mains Examination (Written/Subjective examination).
- Interview(Personality Test).
- The prelims exam comprises 2 compulsory objective type papers.
- There is no negative marking in the Examination.
|Paper-1||General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper-2||Aptitude test||200 marks||2 hours|
Mains Examination: Mains Examination Consists of 6 papers.
|Paper-1||General Study-I||03 Hours/300|
|Paper-2||General Study-II||03 Hours/300|
|Paper-3||General Study-III||03 Hours/300|
|Paper-4||General Study-IV||03 Hours/200|
|Paper-5||General Hindi||02 Hours/200|
|Paper-6||Essay writing||02 Hours/100|
Interview/Personality Test: Comprises 175 marks which is added in the final merit list.
Final Merit List: It is calculated by adding the marks obtained in the Mains exam and Interview.
- Mains Marks- 1400
- Interview Marks- 175 Marks
- Final Merit List- 1575 Marks
How to Apply for MPPSC Jobs 2021?
Listed below are the steps to apply for MPPSC exams:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of MPPSC – mppsc.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: On the home page, click on “Apply Online” on the right side of the page.
- – 3rd Step: A new page opens, now scroll down and click on the link which says “APPLY OR PRINT APPLICATION THROUGH MP ONLINE PORTAL”
- – 4th Step: On the next page, check for the start and end date of the application form.
- – 5th Step: Check for the post, which you want to apply for.
- – 6th Step: Now click on the “Action” button.
- – 7th Step: Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Verification Code.
- – 8th Step: Then Click on the “Login” button.
Note: To know your Application Number, Click on the “Know your Application Number” tab. Now enter all the required details such as Examination Name, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Category, etc. Then click on the “Submit” button.
|Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Now we hope that you get everything about MPPSC Recruitment 2021. We hope this webpage on MPPSC Notification 2021 helps you. If you have any queries regarding the same, then drop your doubts in the comment box below and we will get back to you at earliest.
Stay tuned with us at gktodayjobalert.com to get the latest updates on MPPSC Jobs Notification 2021.