NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020, nhm rajasthan, cho vacancy in rajasthan, nhm rajasthan vacancy 2020, cho rajasthan vacancy 2020, rajasthan cho vacancy 2020, cho vacancy in rajasthan 2020, rajasthan cho vacancy, nhm vacancy 2020 rajasthan, nhm rajasthan cho recruitment.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan has released a notification for Community Health Officer (CHO) posts @rajswasthya.nic.in. Aspirants can apply for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment till 21st September 2020 (Extended). Interested and eligible can go through this article for all the eligibility and important information.
Update: The Online Application for NHM Rajasthan CHO is extended to the 21st September 2020.
- 1 NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020
- 2 NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Notification
- 3 NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment: Important Dates
- 4 NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 5 NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Online Application
- 7 Steps to NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment
- 8 NHM Rajasthan CHO Application Form stands invalid if:
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020
Check the details of NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020 in the table below:
|NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Starting Date||02nd September 2020|
|Closing Date||21st September 2020|
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Notification
The Notification for Community Health Officer (Non-TSP) in the NHM Rajasthan is released on the official website of NHM Rajasthan. NHM Rajasthan has declared to recruit 6310 candidates. The candidates can apply online for NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020 from 02nd September to 21st September 2020. The Official Notification PDF for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment is given below:
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the NHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer recruitment 2020.
|Notification Release Date||02nd September 2020|
|Start Date to Apply Online||02nd September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st September 2020 (Extended)|
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Community Health Officer (TSP)||1041|
|Community Health Officer (Non-TSP)||5269|
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with B.Sc. In Community Health or Nurse (GNM or B.Sc.) or Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized University. Candidate must be registered in the respective Rajasthan Nursing Council/Board of Indian Medicine.
- The age limit for NHM Rajasthan recruitment is 18 to 40 years as on 01st January 2021.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Online Application
Click on the link given below to apply for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Online Application.
Steps to NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment
- Click on the given link that reads, NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment.
- Click the “Apply Online” button on the page.
- Enter the name, email, mobile phone, password
- Click I agree with T & C and Press Sign In
- Go to the Login Page
- Enter the rest of the credentials- Educational Qualifications, Photo and Signature Uploading, and Correspondence Address details.
- Make Payment and Submit the form.
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application. The details of exam dates and admit card will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the NHM Rajasthan CHO Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee application by post.
Stay updated with the website to check the latest notifications of NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020.