NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying NPCIL Recruitment 2020 along with current NPCIL Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent NPCIL Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest NPCIL 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming NPCIL Recruitment 2020 immediately here.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for Vacancies in NPCIL Recruitment 2020-21 in Chittaurgarh. New npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2020-21 Jobs notification published for the post Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A in NPCIL Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in NPCIL Notification for the post Assistant Grade – 1. You can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant | 206 Posts| Last Date: 24 November 2020
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant/ Assistant Grade-1/ Steno Grade-1/ Sub-Officer/B/ Leading Fireman/A/ Driver-cum-Pump Operator cum-Fireman/A. Interested candidates can apply for this job from 3 November 2020 to 24 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Date for Availability of Advt in Website: 03-11-2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-11-2020 from 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-11-2020 upto 16:00 hrs
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility
Who can Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
According to the official notification, there are a total of 206 vacancies including current and backlog vacancies. Out of the 206 vacancies, 176 are for Category-I Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant ST/SA, Diploma Holders in Engineering, Science Graduates and Scientific Assistant B, and Scientific Assistant C for which candidates with the following qualifications can apply:
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation or electronics engineering
- BSc with a minimum of 60% marks. BSc should be with Physics as principal and chemistry, mathematics, statistics, electronics and computer science as a subsidiary or with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- BSc with a minimum of 60% marks. BSc should be with chemistry as principal and physics, mathematics, statistics, electronics and computer science as a subsidiary or with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in civil engineering.
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in civil, electrical, mechanical, instrumentation or electronics engineering.
The remaining 30 vacancies available are for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in science or commerce with minimum 50% marks, HSC (10+2) in Science with chemistry or equivalent, and so on.
- Minimum Age Limit for All Posts Except Post 02 to 05: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 01 (a & b): 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 01 (c): 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 01 (d): 30 Years
- Age Limit for Post 02 to 05: 21 to 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 06: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 07: 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 08: 27 Years
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
|S No.||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1. Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst (ST/ SA)|
|a.||Diploma Holders||120||Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines)|
|b.||Science Graduates||30||B.Sc (Relevant DisciplineS)|
|c.||Scientific Assistant/C||07||Diploma (Engg) or B.Sc with experience|
|d.||Scientific Assistant/B||19||Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines)|
|2.||Assistant Grade-1 (HR)||01||Bachelors Degree (Science/ Arts/ Commerce) & Typing Knowledge|
|3.||Assistant Grade -1 (F&A)||04||B.Com|
|4.||Assistant Grade -1 (C&MM)||05||B.Sc/ B.Com|
|5.||Steno Grade 1||06||Degree (Science/ Arts/ Commerce) & Typing, shorthand Knowledge|
|6.||Sub Officer/B||01||HSC (10+2) or Equivalent|
|8.||Driver-cum-Pump Operator Cum Firemen||10|
Pay in Pay Matrix(as per 7th CPC Revised Pay):
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering – Rs.16,000/month
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates – Rs.35,400/month
- Scientific Assistant/C – Rs.44,900/month
- Scientific Assistant/B – Rs.35,400/month
- Assistant Grade-1(HR/F&A/C&MM) Steno Grade-1 – Rs.25,500/month
- Sub-Officer/B – Rs.35,400/month
- Leading Fireman/A – Rs.25,500/month
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – Rs.21,700/month.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 selection procedure
The selection process will be based on written test and by interview.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official NPCIL website from 3 November 2020 at 10 am IST to 24 November 2020 at 4 PM IST. Those who wish to know more about the vacancies are advised to visit the official website for more information.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Govt Jobs Notification Apply Now
- AEGCL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 341 Asst & Jr Manager Vacancy @ aegcl.co.in
- OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2020-21 : Apply Online from 7 Dec @osssc.gov.in, Download Notification
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 : Apply Online Before 24.12.2020 @osssc.gov.in, Download Notification
- CGPSC Notification 2021 – Recrruitment for 143 Asst Inspector & Other Vacancies, Apply Online @ psc.cg.gov.in
- Bihar Urban Development & Housing Dept Recruitment 2020 – Jr Engineer Online Form Apply Before 07.12.2020
- Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1118 GDS Posts