NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Executive Trainees Posts | Total Vacancies 200 | Last Date 09.03.2021 | NPCIL ET Recruitment Notification @ www.npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying NPCIL Recruitment Vacancy official Notification here. Find all recent NPCIL Vacancies 2021 and check all latest updated upcoming NPCIL 2021 job openings here.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for Vacancies in NPCIL. New Recruitment 2021 Jobs notification published for the NPCIL. Read complete details before applying for NPCIL Jobs Vacancy. Job seekers can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
NPCIL is responsible for design, construction, commissioning and operation of nuclear power reactors. NPCIL is a MoU signing, profit making and dividend paying company with the highest level of credit rating (AAA rating by CRISIL and CARE). NPCIL is presently operating 22 commercial nuclear power reactors with an installed capacity of 6780 MW. Headquarter of NPCIL has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – Executive Trainees Posts, Last Date 09.03.2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites online application for Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores. It has already released the recruitment notification [Advertisement number: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01] on 25.09.2019 for 200 vacancies. Now it has re-opened the online registration portal. Applicants who are looking for engineering jobs in central govt kindly make the online registration by using NPCIL login from 23.02.2021. The last date for submission of online application is 09.03.2021.
Details of NPCIL through GATE 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement number: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01|
|Job Name||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
NPCIL ET Recruitment Notification @ www.npcilcareers.co.in
Advertisement number: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01
NPCIL Vacancy Details
- NPCIL allotted overall 200 vacancies for ET posts and trade wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Discipline||No of Vacancy|
|Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy
- Candidates must have possessed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. recognized university.
- Must have valid GATE Score [2018/2019/2020]
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- NPCIL selection process will be based on GATE Score & interview.
Mode of Application
- You may apply to this recruitment through online
- Rs.500 for Male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ DODPKIA/ NPCIL Employees.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment through GATE?
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Executive Trainees (2020) in NPCIL through GATE 2018/2019/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click here to view details & Apply Online”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Online Registration Postponed||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Last Date: 24 November 2020
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant/ Assistant Grade-1/ Steno Grade-1/ Sub-Officer/B/ Leading Fireman/A/ Driver-cum-Pump Operator cum-Fireman/A. Interested candidates can apply for this job from 3 November 2020 to 24 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Date for Availability of Advt in Website: 03-11-2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-11-2020 from 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 24-11-2020 upto 16:00 hrs
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility
Who can Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
According to the official notification, there are a total of 206 vacancies including current and backlog vacancies. Out of the 206 vacancies, 176 are for Category-I Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant ST/SA, Diploma Holders in Engineering, Science Graduates and Scientific Assistant B, and Scientific Assistant C for which candidates with the following qualifications can apply:
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation or electronics engineering
- BSc with a minimum of 60% marks. BSc should be with Physics as principal and chemistry, mathematics, statistics, electronics and computer science as a subsidiary or with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- BSc with a minimum of 60% marks. BSc should be with chemistry as principal and physics, mathematics, statistics, electronics and computer science as a subsidiary or with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in civil engineering.
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in civil, electrical, mechanical, instrumentation or electronics engineering.
The remaining 30 vacancies available are for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in science or commerce with minimum 50% marks, HSC (10+2) in Science with chemistry or equivalent, and so on.
- Minimum Age Limit for All Posts Except Post 02 to 05: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 01 (a & b): 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 01 (c): 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 01 (d): 30 Years
- Age Limit for Post 02 to 05: 21 to 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 06: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 07: 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Post 08: 27 Years
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
|1. Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Asst (ST/ SA)|
|Diploma Holders||120||Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines)|
|Science Graduates||30||B.Sc (Relevant DisciplineS)|
|Scientific Assistant/C||07||Diploma (Engg) or B.Sc with experience|
|Scientific Assistant/B||19||Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines)|
|Assistant Grade-1 (HR)||01||Bachelors Degree (Science/ Arts/ Commerce) & Typing Knowledge|
|Assistant Grade -1 (F&A)||04||B.Com|
|Assistant Grade -1 (C&MM)||05||B.Sc/ B.Com|
|Steno Grade 1||06||Degree (Science/ Arts/ Commerce) & Typing, shorthand Knowledge|
|Sub Officer/B||01||HSC (10+2) or Equivalent|
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator Cum Firemen||10|
Pay in Pay Matrix(as per 7th CPC Revised Pay):
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering – Rs.16,000/month
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates – Rs.35,400/month
- Scientific Assistant/C – Rs.44,900/month
- Scientific Assistant/B – Rs.35,400/month
- Assistant Grade-1(HR/F&A/C&MM) Steno Grade-1 – Rs.25,500/month
- Sub-Officer/B – Rs.35,400/month
- Leading Fireman/A – Rs.25,500/month
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – Rs.21,700/month.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 selection procedure
The selection process will be based on written test and by interview.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official NPCIL website from 3 November 2020 at 10 am IST to 24 November 2020 at 4 PM IST. Those who wish to know more about the vacancies are advised to visit the official website for more information.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We hope you find all info related NPCIL Recruitment 2021, if have any query comment below. Stay tuned with us for more upcoming govt jobs notifications. applicants visit this web page regularly or bookmark this page by using ctrl+d. interested candidates can also subscribe this web portal newsletters and get all govt jobs notifications directly in your mail box.
Now we hope that you get everything about NPCIL Recruitment 2021. We hope this webpage on NPCIL Notification 2021 helps you. If you have any queries regarding the same, then drop your doubts in the comment box below and we will get back to you at earliest.
Stay tuned with us at gktodayjobalert.com to get the latest updates on NPCIL Jobs Notification 2021.
Latest Govt Jobs Notification Apply Now
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment 2021 | 333 Diploma Jobs, Apply Online @ sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Indira Gandhi Atomic Research Center (IGCAR) Recruitment 2021 – Apply 337 SO, Stipendiary Trainee & Other Vacancies @ igcar.gov.in
- BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2021, 389 Apprentice Vacancies Apply Online @ trichy.bhel.com
- Eklavya School Recruitment 2021, 3479 Teacher & Other Vacancies, Apply Online EMRS Notification Date Extended
- ASRB Recruitment 2021, 287 ARS/ NET/ STO Exam Notification, Apply Online Date Extended @ asrb.org.in
- UPSC Civil Services Notification 2021 – Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service / Engineering Service Examination 241 Vacancies