Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment 2020: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant (various), Associate, and Research Scientist posts. There are 239 vacancies for the various posts in Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the details, eligibility criteria, Official Notification PDF, steps to apply online, online application link, and other important points.
indian pharmacopoeia commission recruitment, indian pharmacopoeia commission, ipc.nic.in,central govt. jobs,indian pharmacopoeia commission jobs,
Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment: Overview
|Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment 2020|
|Position Name||Technical Assistant (various), Associate, and Research Scientist|
|Starting date||26th September 2020|
|Closing Date||05th October 2020|
|Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details|
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
(Jr Pharmacopoeial Associate)
|15||PG (Relevant Disciplines) with Computer knowledge|
(Jr Pharmacovigilance Associate)
|145||PG (Relevant Disciplines)/ D.Pharm/ MBBS/BDS with Relevant Experience|
|3||Technical Assistant/ Project Coordinator (Jr Materiovigilance Associate)||07||Degree (Engg)/ PG (Pharmacy) with Computer knowledge|
|4||Technical Assistant/Project Coordinator||03||PG (Relevant Disciplines) with Computer knowledge|
|5||Associate (Pharmacopoeial Associate)||15||PG (Relevant Disciplines) with Computer knowledge & Relevant Experience|
|6||Associate (Pharmacovigilance Associate)||40||PG (Relevant Disciplines)/ D.Pharm/ MBBS/BDS with Computer knowledge & Relevant Experience|
|7||Research Scientist (Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate)||14||PG (Relevant Disciplines) with Relevant Experience|
Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2020 by 05:30 P.M
harmacopoeia Commission Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As on 01st/09/2020).
Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Techinical Assistant (Jr. Pharmacopoeial Associate) – Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology or equivalent. Good knowledge of computers.
- Techinical Assistant (Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate) – Master degree in Pharmacy/Clinical Pharmacology/ Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Research OR Pharm. D/ MBBS/BDS from a recognised University/Institute.
- Technical Assistant/Project Coordinator (Jr. Materiovigilance Associate) – Graduation in Biomedical Engineering/Clinical Engineering OR Master’s in Pharmacy. Good knowledge of computers
- Technical Assistant/Project Coordinator – Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology or equivalent. Good knowledge of computers.
- Associate (Pharmacopoeial Associate) – Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology or equivalent. Good knowledge of computers. Minimum 3 years experience in drug testing and analysis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)/Drug formulations, handling of modern analytical instruments, Pharmaceutical Research.
- Associate – (Pharmacovigilance Associate) – Master degree in Pharmacy/Clinical Pharmacology/Pharmacy Practice /Clinical Research. OR Pharm. D/ MBBS/BDS from a recognised University/Institute. Good knowledge of computers. Minimum 3 years experience in Pharmacovigilance/ Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Research Scientist – (Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate) – Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology or equivalent. Good knowledge of computers. Minimum 5 Years experience in drug testing and analysis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)/Drug formulations, handling of modern analytical instruments, Pharmaceutical Research/ Pharmaceutical Microbiology..
Salaries of Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment
|Post||Salary (in Rs.)|
(Jr Pharmacopoeial Associate)
(Jr Pharmacovigilance Associate)
|Technical Assistant/ Project Coordinator
(Jr Materiovigilance Associate)
|Technical Assistant/Project Coordinator||26,250.00|
|Associate (Pharmacopoeial Associate)||32,000.00|
|Associate (Pharmacovigilance Associate)||32,000.00|
|Research Scientist (Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate)||40,000.00|
Steps To Apply For Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the Apply Online button to correspond to the Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment.
- Register yourself if not registered already.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Apply Online For Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for the post of Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment vacancies.
Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment Application by post is not acceptable.
|Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About IPC (Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission)
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. It’s basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India.
Office of The Secretary-cum-Scientific Director,
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Govt. of India
Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201 002.
Tel.:0120-2783400, 2783401, 2783392, FAX: 0120-2783311
Email: [email protected]
Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment Faqs
- For which post the Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment is released?
The recruitment is for the Technical Assistant (various), Associate, and Research Scientist posts.
- How many vacancies are there in Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment are notified?
There are 239 vacancies in Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment.
- How can one apply for Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment?
One can apply for the Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment from the link given in the article for the application form.
- Is the Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment application available online or offline?
Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment application form is available online only.
- what is the last date of the Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment?
The last date of the Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment recruitment is 05th October 2020.