Railway Recruitment 2021 – Being the largest recruiter in India, Indian Railways keeps on declaring the latest recruitment for Railway Jobs. Indian Railways will announce 1.6 lakh job posts more adding to the previous recruitments.
Railway Recruitment is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. In this web portal, you will find all the major Recruitments along with Regional Railway Recruitments and any other Railway Job Recruitment. The applicants are advised to read the full page carefully, follow up the links to find complete details.
Each & Every link will let you with the detailed information of the respective Railway Jobs. Here, we hope you will find all queries related to Railway Jobs. Any further questions & queries are always welcome. We are here to provide you with all answers to your questions.
Railway Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for Vacancies in Railway. New Recruitment 2021 Jobs notification published for the Railway. Read complete details before applying for Railway Jobs Vacancy. Job seekers can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Railway Recruitment 2021 : RRB Jobs Notification – Railway Free Job Alert
Railway Jobs are divided into 4 groups: Group A, Group B, Group C & Group D. Each group has different eligibility criteria and selection process under RRB Recruitment. High designations in Traffic Services, Accounts Services, Personnel Service and Railway Protection Forces are covered by Group A employees. These employees are recruited by UPSC IAS & IES exam.
RRB Jobs Vacancy Details – Railway Jobs Recruitment Notifications 2021
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021, Apply for 716 Trade Apprentice Vacancies @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.inWest Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Posts | 716 Vacancies | Last Date: 30.04.2021 | Railway jobs Apply Online @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers …
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 480 | Last Date 16.04.2021 | NCR Recruitment Notification @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. …
- LMRC Recruitment 2021 | Maintainer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 292 | Last Date 02.04.2021 | UPMRC UP Metro Rail Recruitment Notification @ www.lmrcl.com LMRC Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers …
- Railway RRB Exam Fee Refund Online Form 2021 – Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) has initiated the refund process of Ministerial & Isolated Category Posts CEN-03/2019 exam fee. The exam fee will be refunded for the …
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – 2532 Apprentice Vacancies, Apply Online @ cr.indianrailways.gov.inCentral Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice | 2532 Vacancies | Last Date: 05.03.2021 | Apply Online @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for …
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – 26 Sports Quota Vacancies Apply @ secr.indianrailways.gov.inSouth East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Sports Quota Posts | Total Vacancies 26 | Last Date 23.02.2021 | SECR Bilaspur Recruitment Notification @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert …
- Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW) Recruitment 2021 | BLW Varanasi Recruitment 2021 | Fitter, Electrician, Machinist & Other Trades | 374 Vacancies | Last Date: 15.02.2021 | Apply Online @ blw.indianrailways.gov.in Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW) Recruitment …
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2020 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying South Western Railway Recruitment Vacancy official Notification here. Find all recent …
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – RRC Eastern Railway Online Registration for Apprentice 2019-20 will Re-Open from 25th June 2020 to 09th July 2020 at 6:30 pm. योग्य उम्मीदवारों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए जाते हैं जो अप्रेंटिस …
RRB Regional Websites
Railway Recruitment Board is the recruitment conducting body for the Indian Railways. Various recruitments of the Indian Railways is conducted by the regional RRBs. There is the Zonal Department of Railways conducting various recruitment too.
Let’s talk about the regional RRBs first. Railway Recruitment Board is divided into 21 regions. All 21 regions conduct various recruitments for the appointment of candidates in Indian Railways Jobs. Each Regional RRB has its own official website.
All the details of the recruitments are shared through these official websites and we bring you all the information at one single platform, here.
|Regional RRBs||Official website|
RRC Zonal Websites
Railway Recruitment Cell is another recruitment organizing body that conducts all the examinations of the recruitment being conducted for the Indian Railways Jobs.
Railway Recruitment Cell has a total of 16 Zones that conducts various recruitment for Indian Railways. The candidates who aspire for such recruitments can simply visit these Zonal Railways Official websites and apply for the examinations.
The 16 zones of RRC with official websites are mentioned below:-
|Railway Recruitment Cells||Official Websites|
|RRC Central Railway,||rrccr.com|
|RRC Eastern Railway,||rrcer.com|
|RRC East Central Railway,||rrcecr.gov.in|
|RRC East Coast Railway,||eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC Northern Railway,||rrcnr.org|
|RRC North Central Railway,||ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC North Eastern Railway,||ner.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC North Frontier Railway,||nfr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC North Western Railway,||nwr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC Southern Railway,||sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC South Central Railway,||scr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC South Eastern Railway,||ser.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC Sout East Central Railway,||secr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC South Western Railway,||swr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC Western Railway,||wr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRC West Central Railways.||wr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
An Eligibility Criteria is set for each and every recruitment that is being conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board / Railway Recruitment Cell. These eligibility criteria are set for the purpose of keeping the recruitment process fair and transparent.
The candidates must check and see to it that all the eligibility criteria are fulfilled before they proceed to apply for any of the recruitment drives.
The Eligibility criteria for each recruitment is shared to the candidates through the official notifications that are published on the official websites. See to it that each recruitment you apply to has the minimum qualifications that match your educational qualification. Check all the basic Eligibility Criteria below.
To be eligible for the post the candidate must be an Indian Citizen. Though certain Categories of the candidate are also allowed to appear in the examination. These category candidates would be required to submit proper certification for their eligibility for the post that is a certificate to prove their Authenticity. Following criteria would be considered eligible:
- a subject of Nepal,
- or a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above, shall be a person, in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidates who want to apply for the Railway Recruitment 2021 must follow the Age Limit Criteria.
- For Undergraduate posts, the candidate must be between in the age limit of 18 – 30 years.
- For Graduate Posts, the candidate must be between in the age limit of 18 – 33 years.
- The age of the candidate would be considered as on 1st July 2021. That means if the candidate falls outside the age limit on 1st July 2021, they will not be able to apply for the examination.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years. Check the official notification to find exact Age Relaxation of each Category in the respective official notices. In the table below we are providing some basic relaxation which is majorly given in the Recruitments.
|Categories||Age Relaxation allowed|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD (general)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Service Men||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||5 years|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||3 years|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||8 years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||up to 40 years of age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||up to 45 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||up to 35 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST )||up to 40 years of age|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces.||up to 45 years of age|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST).||up to 50 years of age|
|Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 years plus the length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment and weightage of past service.|
Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. The candidates must have passed these examinations by 1st of August 2021 if they are applying for the examinations.
Various Recruitments involve different educational qualifications. But a candidate must be 10th / 12th Board pass in order to apply for the Railway Recruitments 2021. It is mandatory that you check the respective Official notifications and find out exactly what all necessary educational qualification is required of the candidate to apply for the Railway Jobs.
Online Registrations of Railway Recruitment 2021
Each candidate aspiring to apply for the Railway Recruitment must register themselves before filling in the application forms of the respective recruitments. For applying under RRB/RRC Recruitment, candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number as all the communications are done on that.
It should be noted that multiple applications from a candidate will result in rejection of the Online Application Form. Select RRB/RRC for which you wish to submit the Application Form and “Continue”. Check the vacancy before applying for Railway Recruitment.
A recent passport sized colored photograph of size 3.5 CM X 3.5 CM in jpg/jpeg (100 DPI, 20KB – 50KB) format of candidate and scribe have to be uploaded. Candidates belonging to SC/ST who wants to avail the facility of free travel, have to keep a scanned copy of their certificate (50 KB – 100 KB, jpg/jpeg format).
How to Register for Railway Recruitment 2021?
There are 5 stages in Railway Online Registration
- Preliminary Stage: Basic details of candidate and disability status has to be mentioned.
- Activation Stage: At this stage, validation of email id & mobile number and generation of Registration Number is done.
- Post Preference Stage: It is the stage where the choice of posts, selection of the language of the exam, scribe details, educational details and communication address details are entered.
- Uploading of Documents: Scanned copies of photographs and SC/ST caste certificate has to be uploaded.
- Modification Stage: Payment of Form along with editing is done at this stage.
Railway Recruitment Medical Fitness Test 2021
Candidates should meet the medical fit standards before filling the Online Application Form. For the appointment, candidates will have to pass the requisite medical fitness test. It is conducted to ensure that candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties. The medical standards for different categories under RRB Recruitment are mentioned below:
|A-1||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/6, 6/6 without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6,0.6 without glasses (must clear fogging test) and must pass the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.|
|A-2||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and must pass the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.|
|A-3||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power should not exceed 2D).
Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and must pass the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
|B-1||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power should not exceed 4D).
Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision
|B-2||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power should not exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass the test for Field of Vision.|
|C-1||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
|C-2||Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, Nil with or without glasses. Near Vision, Sn: 0.6 combined with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
Visual Acuity Standard is one of the important criteria of medical fitness of railway staff. It is commonly referred to as the clarity of vision.
Railway Recruitment Selection Process 2021
Railway Recruitment follows the various type of selection procedure. Often the recruitment process is multi-level for all the candidates appearing in the examination. It involves written examinations, online exams, Medical examinations, Physical tests, Document Verifications, and Interview too.
All the candidates have to appear for online Computer Based Test (CBT). Railway Recruitment Board/Cell fixes cutoff for each category and qualifying candidates will be called for further rounds of Railway recruitment process.
Computer Based Test
Recruitments like RRB ALP 2021, RRB Group D 2021, RRB JE 2021, RRB NTPC 2021, RRB Paramedical Staff 2021, and many more involve multi-layer Computer Based Test (CBT). The CBT examination is conducted in the online mode and the candidates appearing in the examinations if clear the cut off get promoted to the next level of the selection procedure.
Many recruitment processes involve 2 stages of CBT which is conducted in case of a large number of post vacancies and many candidates applying for it thus filtering out the actual eligible and intellectual candidates.
Physical Efficiency Test
In the PET examination, the candidate undergoes several Physical tests like Running, Jumping etc. The candidates must perform these tasks in order to be selected for recruitment. Railway Physical Efficiency Test is conducted by RRB/ RRC itself and the eligibility for so is also proved by the Physical Medical Tests.
The candidates appearing for the examination must be of certain weight criteria along with their height criteria. The candidates are tested based on the categories set by RRB / RRC. Thus, candidate successful from here appears in next level fo selection.
Document Verification / Interview
In the end, the candidates are asked to submit all the important documents in original and photocopies for the verification for the recruitment. Each candidate must present all the legal documents.
If the candidates do not provide the required document for verification. The candidate has to go through an interview round and submit all the necessary documents, Only the successful candidates would be given the opportunity to work as the staff member of Indian Railways.