Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020: Director General of Police, Rajasthan has now activated the link of checking district wise exam centre details at the official website of Rajasthan Police. All such candidates who are going to appear in the Rajasthan Constable Recruitment 2020 Exam can now check district wise exam centre details at police.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 – Check Exam District
The Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020 will be conducted from 6 to 8 November 2020 at various exam centres of the state as per the notice released by the board. Candidates can check district wise Rajasthan Constable Recruitment Exam 2020 through the provided link given below by entering their district in the tab.
- For Gen of Rajasthan Domicile: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ of Rajasthan Domicile: Rs. 350/-
- Gen (Annual Income is less than 2.5 Lakh): Rs. 350/-
- Payment Mode: Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking/ E Mitra Kiosk
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2020- Important Dates
- Notification Issue Date: 04-12-2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2020 (Extended to 10-02-2020)
- Last date for Fee Payment: 21-01-2020
- Last date for Payment of Fee at Kiosk: 21-01-2020
- Date for Online Edit Option: 11 to 25-02-2020
- Date for Written Exam: 06 to 08-11-2020
- Date for Information about which District is the Centre: 25-10-2020
- Date of Availability of Admit Card: 7 Days Before the Exam
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2020- Eligibility
For Constable (General):
- Male (General) Candidates: should born between 01-01-2002 to 02-01-1997
- Female (General) Candidates: should born between 01-01-2002 to 02-01-1992
- Male (General) Candidates: should born between 01-01-2002 to 02-01-1994
- Female (General) Candidates: should born between 01-01-2002 to 02-01-1989
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For more information regarding age limit refer notification.
Physical Eligibility Details (General Area)
- Male: 168 cms
- Female: 152 cms
- Male: 81-86 cms
- Male: 5 Km in 25 Min
- Female: 5Km in 35 Min
- Constable (General): Candidates should possess 10th Class
- Constable (RAC/ MBC): Candidates should possess 08th Class
- Constable Driver: Candidates should possess 10th Class from recognized board and have valid Driving License (LMV/ HMV)
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2020- Vacancy Details
|Constable (General) Non TSP||3050|
|Constable Driver Non TSP||341|
|Constable Driver TSP||12|
|Constable Driver TSP||1597|
How and Where to Download Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website.i.e.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Check Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020notification flashing on the homepage.
- Enter the application id, date of birth and click on the submit button.
- The Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020will be displayed.
- Candidates can download and save it for future reference.
Download Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 – to active Soon
Around 5000 Vacancies of Constable will be recruited through this exam. The application process for Rajasthan Constable Recruitment 2020 was started from 23 December 2019 and ended on 10 February 2020. The notification was out on 4 December 2020.
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2020 Pattern
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Efficiency Test and Merit. The candidates who will qualify in the written test will be called for the further recruitment process. The written test will be as follows.
Rajasthan Police Constable 2020 Written Exam will be of objective type and carrying 150 Marks. The exam will be of 2 hours. Each question will be of 0.5 Marks. There will be negative marking also for answering wrong answers. This exam will be offline and OMR based. All candidates are advised to gear up themselves for the exam. The board can be released the exam date and admit card anytime on its website. All candidates are advised to keep checking on the official website for latest updates.
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2020- Important Links
|Interested Candidates Can Check Their Exam Centre District|
Know Your Center District Location
|Exam Date & Exam Centres Information Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Revised Age, Posts & Last Date Extended||Click Here|
|Notice Regarding Sports Person Vacancy||Link 1 | Link 2 | Selection Procedure|
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|