Post : RBI Officer Grade B Interview Postponed
Latest Update: 22-04-2020
Total Vacancy: 199
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has postponed the RBI Grade B Interview 2020 due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic. The RBI gave out the official notification regarding the postponement of RBI Grade B (DEPR) Interview for the RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019. The RBI Grade B Interview for the post of (DR) DEPR was scheduled to be held during from 4 May – 7 May 2020. However, the interviews have now been deferred until further orders. Check below the RBI Notification regarding the Interview schedule of the RBI Grade B 2019 recruitment drive that aims to fill 199 vacancies in the central bank.
Candidates who have qualified the RBI Grade B Phase 2 examination held in November 2019 were shortlisted for the Interview round. The Result of the phase II exam was released in December 2020 along with the cut off marks. A total of 64 candidates were shortlisted for Interview to the post of Grade B Officer in Department of Economics and Policy Research (DEPR) and 74 candidates were shortlisted for recruitment in the Department of Statistics & Information Management (DSIM).
New dates for the Interviews will be informed to the candidates in due course of time on the Bank’s website. So stay tuned with us to get the regular updates.
Let’s have a look at the notification of the RBI regarding the deferring of RBI Grade B DEPR interviews:
How to check RBI Grade B Officers Interview Schedule 2020?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site rbi.org.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page there will be a link regarding the RBI Career.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the Postponing notice of interview schedule for the post of RBI Grade B Officers.
- Click on that you will get the official notice PDF.
- Kindly check the details.