SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 –: State Bank of India (SBI) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & Apply online.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Apprentice Online From Notification (Last Date 10 Dec)
SBI Apprentice Notification 2020: The online applications for SBI Apprentice 2020 are ongoing at sbi.co.in. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates having a Graduation Degree. All willing candidates are advised to fill up their applications before the closure of the application window. The SBI Apprentice 2020 online applications were started on 20 November 2020.
State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentice Vacancy 2020 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 20-11-2020
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 10-12-2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 25-12-2020
- Date for Online Exam: Tentatively in the Month of January, 2021
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates applying for the written exam must read the detailed SBI Apprentice eligibility criteria as notified in the notification. The updated SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and Selection Process mentioned below will be helpful for you in making a definite strategy for yourself.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Qualification
- Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Age Limit (as on 31-10-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Apprentice Vacancy Details
|S No||State/ UT||Language||Total|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 : Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be done on the basis of two stages as follows-
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language.
SBI Apprentice 2020: Salary Structure
The candidates who get selected for the SBI Apprentice with the stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2020
Below are the steps to follow for successfully filling the SBI Apprentice online application form on the official website.
- Visit SBI official website or click on the direct link provided below
- Click on the “careers” tab, a new page will appear
- Click on “Current Openings” under “Join SBI” tab
- List of current recruitments will open and then Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961”
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- You will be redirected to the application page
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” link
- Important instructions will open
- Click on “Continue”
- Enter and confirm your basic details asked in the registration form.
- Enter the security code
- Click on “Save & Next” button.
- Then upload a scanned copy of your photograph and your signature as per the requirements. Click on the “Next” button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form. and click on “Validate your details”
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open, check all your details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form.
|Candidates Read Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
SBI will conduct only one online exam to make a selection of suitable candidates for SBI Apprentice 2020. SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and details are provided below.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
- All the questions will be Objective Type MCQs
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be negative marking, for every incorrect answer 1/4th marks assigned to the question will be deducted
- There will be no penalty for unanswered questions
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts, each containing 25 questions for 25 marks
- You will get 15 minutes for each section and the total duration of the exam will be 1 hour
Candidates who qualify the online exam will have to appear for Local Language Test, however, the candidates who have studied the local language at class 10th or 12th level will be exempted from the Local Language Test.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2020
SBI Apprentice syllabus 2020 has tabulated below, start your preparation for the written exam with the subject-wise topics.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Computer Awareness||Reasoning|
|Quadratic Equations||MS PowerPoint||Spatial Orientation|
|Bar Graph||Basic of Computers||Syllogistic Reasoning|
|Area||Computer Abbreviations||Similarities And Differences|
|HCF LCM||Modern-day Technology||Arithmetical Number Series|
|Profit & Loss||Computer Organization||Non-Verbal Series|
|Simple & Compound Interest||LAN||Analysis|
|Time & Speed||MS Excel||Problem Solving|
|Simplification||Input & Output Device||Discrimination|
|Time & Work||Memory||Decision Making|
|Pie Chart||Modem||Relationship Concepts|
|Problem On Ages||Basic knowledge of MS word||Verbal And Figure Classification|
|Number Series||Generations of computer|
|Antonyms||Similarities And Differences|
|Grammar||Arithmetical Number Series|
|Error Correction/ Recognition||Non-Verbal Series|
|Subject Verb Agreement||Observation|
|Proficiency in Language||Discrimination|
|Preposition||Verbal And Figure Classification|
|Fill in the Blanks||Arithmetic Reasoning|
|Coding And Decoding|
Latest Bank Jobs Notifications
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021, Apply 150 Generalist Officers Vacancies @ bankofmaharashtra.in
- GIC Recruitment 2021, 44 Assistant Manager Vacancies, Apply Online @ gicofindia.com
- Bihar Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021, 200 Assistant Vacancies, Apply online @ bscb.co.in
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021, Apply 300 BDO & Junior Officer Vacancies @ saraswatbank.com
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021, 51 Officer/ Executives Vacancies Apply @ southindianbank.com
- Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Asst Manager, Staff Asst 100 Vacancy