SBI SO Recruitment 2021 : State Bank of India has released various notifications for the recruitment of specialist cadre officers. With the release of official notifications, the online application process has also begun. Apply online at sbi.co.in/careers.
Aspirants have to visit the official website of SBI and click on Careers link given at the bottom of the page. Under the latest announcement sections, click on the relevant link of advertisement and go to ‘apply online’. Then click on ‘New Registration’ or ‘Login’ if you have already registered. Fill in the form and pay the application fee.
Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement for full details on eligibility, experience and procedure of selection, before applying.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Online Form Apply Online Before 11.01.2021
SBI Recruitment 2021 | Specialist Cadre Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 452 | Last Date 11.01.2021 | SBI SO Recruitment Notification @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI SO Recruitment 2021-: State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer & Dy Manager vacancies on regular basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Details of SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Name||Deputy Manager, Engineer, Manager, Assistant Manager, IT Security Expert, Project Manager, Application Architect & Technical Lead|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 22-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 11-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment for Advt No 32/2020-21: 27-01-2021 (Extended from 11-01 to 27-01-2021)
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 11-01-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application for Advt No 14, 28, 29, 30, 31/2020-21: 26-01-2021
- Last Date for Printing Your Application for Advt No 27 & 32/ 2020-21: 31-01-2021
- Tentative Date for Online Written Test for Advt No 14 & 27 to 29/2020-21 : 01-02-2021
- Tentative Date for Online Written Test for Advt No 30 & 31/2020-21: 07-02-2021
- Tentative Date for Download Admit Card for Online Written Test for Advt No 14 & 27 to 30/2020-21: 22-01-2021 On wards
- Tentative Date for Download Admit Card for Online Written Test for Advt No 30 & 31/2020-21: 29-01-2021 On wards
- For General/ EWC/ OBC : Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
State Bank of India Vacancy Details
- As per the SBI notification, overall 452 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|IT Security Expert||15|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold CA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MBA/ PGDBM from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Deputy Manager: 21 to 35 years
- Engineer: 40 years
- Manager: 25 to 45 years
- Assistant Manager: 28 to 30 years
- All Other Posts: 38 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Selection Process
|Name of the Post||Recruitment Process|
|Deputy Manager||Online Written Test – cum – Interaction|
|Engineer||Shortlisting and Interview|
Online Written Test & Interview
|IT Security Expert|
Steps to apply online for State Bank of India SCO Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website sbi.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for SCO Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply Online”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Advt No – 14/2020-21 | 27/2020-21 | 28/2020-21 | 29/2020-21 | 30/2020-21 | 31/2020-21| 32/2020-21|
|Official Website||Click Here>>|
SBI Specialist Officer Salary
Gross SBI Specialist Officer Salary is 23700 pm and one will get around 33000-35000 in hand after all DA, HRA, Bonus, TA, Medical Benefits and deductions.
|Post||SBI Specialist Officer Basic Pay|
|Officer Scale I||23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020.|
|Officer Scale II||31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950.|
|Officer Scale III||42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490.|
SBI Specialist Officer Salary Structure
|Particulars||SBI Specialist Officer Salary Details|
|IBPS SO Basic Salary||Basic pay is INR 23700|
|HRA||@ 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% depending on the place of posting|
|DA||As per the latest rules of government DA amount is INR 8605.88.|
|Special Allowance||For scale I it is paid @ rate of 7.75%|
|Perks||Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. 4,130|
|Least Accommodation||Least Accommodation is up to Rs 29500, this is provided in lieu of HRA|
|CCA||This is paid @ 4%, 3% or 0% depending on the place of posting|
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – CTC of ₹.40.00 lacs to ₹.43.00 lacs
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team) – Scale of Pay: ₹50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) – Scale of Pay: ₹ 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata – ₹25 lakh to Rs 40 lakh p.a
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – ₹.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Head (Product, Investment & Research)- ₹.80.00 lacs to ₹.99.62 lacs
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics)- ₹.25.00 lacs to ₹.50.00 lacs
- Central Research Team (Support)- ₹.7.00 lacs to ₹.10.00 lacs
- Investment Officer -₹.12.00 lacs to ₹.18.00 lacs
- Project Development Manager (Technology)- ₹.12.00 lacs to ₹.18.00 lacs
- Relationship Manager – ₹.6.00 lacs to ₹.15.00 lacs
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – ₹.10.00 lacs to ₹.28.00 lacs
SBI SO Recruitment Exam Pattern
There is no exam in the newly released vacancies. The selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.
The exam pattern of SBI SO changes with the types of vacancy it releases so you can only get to know about it once the notification is release. For reference you can have a look at last year notification.
SBI SO Recruitment 2021 FAQs
- How to apply for SBI?
Candiadates can appy for SBI 2020 Recruitment at official website of SBI i.e @sbi.co.in/careers.
- Is the exam pattern of all the three posts similar?
No the exam pattern is different for Clerk, PO and SO.
- When will be the notification for the SBI PO release?
The notification will be release in the last week of May or first week of June 2020.
- What are the posts in SBI bank?
List of Different Posts in Banking Sector
SBI SO Post
Rs.23,700 Basic Pay
SBI SO Notification 2020
SBI Clerk Post
Rs.11,765 Basic Pay
SBI Clerk Notification 2020
IBPS Clerk Post
Rs.11,765 Basic Pay
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020
- Which is better SBI PO or SBI SO?
SBI PO better option if you want to grow in banking as most of the top executives are from po background. Specialist officer is good for short term but has very less opportunities for growth. Po gets a chance to meet top executives of bank (md, dmd) as they think po is the future of bank.