SEBI Recruitment 2020 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) नोटिफिकेशन जारी, 147 पद @sebi.gov.in: Direct Link to Apply Online (Last Date Extended)
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Assistant Manager (Grade-A)
भारतीय प्रतिभूति और विनिमय बोर्ड जिसे सेबी/ SEBI के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, ने ग्रेड-A लेवल में सहायक प्रबंधक की भर्ती के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है. जनरल स्ट्रीम, लीगल स्ट्रीम, इंफॉर्मेशन टेक्नोलॉजी स्ट्रीम, इंजीनियरिंग स्ट्रीम, रिसर्च स्ट्रीम और राजभाषा स्ट्रीम में कुल रिक्तियों की संख्या 147 है. सेबी असिस्टेंट मेनेजर रिक्रूटमेंट 2020 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए Direct Link यहाँ दिया जा रहा है. इच्छुक aspirants/candidates नीचे दिए गए details notification और important events को सकते हैं.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
|Last Date Extended: SEBI Recruitment 2020: Online Applications invited for 147 Grade A Posts @sebi.gov.in by 31 May|
|Notification Date||Mar 7, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||31 Oct, 2020|
|Education Qual||CA/CS/ICWA, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 07-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 23-03-2020 Extend to 30-04-2020 Again Extend to 31-05-2020 Again Extend to 31-07-2020 (Extended to 31-10-2020)
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 07-04-2020 Extend to 15-05-2020 Again Extend to 15-08-2020 (Extended to 15-11-2020)
- Date of Phase I On-Line Exam: 12-04-2020 Changed to 04-07-2020(Postponed)
- Date of Phase II On-Line Exam: 03-05-2020 Changed to 23-08-2020(Postponed)
- Phase III Interview: Dates will be intimated
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit as on 29/02/2020
- Min. Age : NA
- Max. Age : 30 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) : पद और रिक्तियां
कुल vacancies की संख्या 147 है (including backlogs).
- General Stream- 80
- Legal Stream- 34
- Information Technology Stream- 22
- Engineering (Civil)- 1
- Engineering (Electrical)- 4
- Research- 5
- Official Language- 1
SEBI Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- General – Candidates holding a Masters Degree in any discipline, Bachelors Degree in Law/Engineering from a recognized University, CA/CFA/CS qualified candidates are eligible for this post.
- Legal – Candidates holding a Law Degree are eligible to apply.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Electronics And Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.
- Engineering (Civil/Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics from a recognized University.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/English/Economics/Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) की भर्ती प्रक्रिया
इसमें सिलेक्शन तीन स्टेज यान तीन चरणों के प्रोसेस के साथ होगा. पहला चरण Phase-I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) होगा, दूसरा चरण/ Phase-II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) होगा और अंतिम या फाइनल चरण Phase-III (Personal Interview) होगा.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 How to Apply
- SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 07/03/2020 to 25/03/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about SEBI Officer Grade A (AM) Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
|Again Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Date Extended & Exam Dates Changed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SHARE NOW BECAUSE “SHARING IS CARING”
SEBI Grade A Officer Selection Process
The selection process will comprise of three-stages as discussed below.
Phase I: on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each
Phase II: on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
Phase III: Interview
The final selection of the candidates will be made on the marks secured by the candidate in Phase II and the interview.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern For Phase I & Phase II
As discussed above, the selection process will comprise of three stages. The Marking Scheme for SEBI Grade A Recruitment is discussed in detail below.
a) SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern For Phase I
The on-line examination will consist of two papers of 100 marks each. The SEBI Grade A Online Exam For Phase I will be held on 4th July, 2020. The pattern of Phase-I is given below.
|Paper I||All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the|
subjects viz. General Awareness (including some
questions related to Financial Sector of easy to
moderate difficulty level), English Language,
Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.
|Paper II||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on|
subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management,
Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics
|Legal, Information Technology, Engineering|
Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language
stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized
subject related to stream
|Research Stream:– Multiple choice questions on|
subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics,
Finance and Commerce.
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
Marking Scheme For SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment Phase I
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2
in Phase I.
- Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for Phase-II examination process and will not be counted for final selection of the candidates
b) SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern For Phase II
SEBI Grade A Phhae II will have two papers of 100 marks each. The on-line exam will have two papers of 100 marks each. The SEBI Grade A Phase II Exam will be held on 23rd August, 2020. The pattern of Phase-II is given below.
|Paper I||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to|
test the drafting skills
|Paper II||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on|
subjects Commerce, Accountancy,
Management, Finance, Costing, Companies
Act and Economics
|Legal, Engineering Stream (Civil &|
Electrical) and Official Language stream:
Multiple choice questions on Specialized
subject related to stream.
|Research Stream:- Multiple choice questions|
on subjects Economics, Econometrics,
Statistics, Finance and Commerce.
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
Marking Scheme For SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment Phase II
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 2 in Phase II
(except IT stream for which details shall be informed in due course).
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned at (iv) above as well as
aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase II exam (weightage of 1/3rd for Paper 1 and 2/3rd for Paper 2)
to be shortlisted for Phase III.
Candidates who clear Phase I and Phase II will be shortlisted for the interview. The candidate may opt for an interview either in Hindi or English. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in the interview shall be given a weightage of 15%. Thus, the final selection will be made on the basis of Phase II and the interview.
Salary For SEBI Grade A
The pay scale of SEBI Grade A manager is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-343501750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
SEBI Grade A In Hand Salary
Taking into account allowances, the gross emolument scale is approx. Rs. 1,07,000/- per month without accommodation and Rs. 73,000/- per month with accommodation.
Perks and Benefits of SEBI Grade A Officer
Apart from a handsome monthly salary, the SEBI Grade A Officer will also be entitled to the following perks and benefits.
The benefits received by a SEBI Grade A Officer include:
- Leave Fare Concession,
- Medical Expenses,
- Eye Refraction,
- Education Allowance,
- Financial Dailies,
- Book Grant,
- Conveyance Expenses,
- House Cleaning Allowance,
- Staff Furnishing Scheme,
- Scheme for Purchasing Computers,
- Subsidized Lunch Facility and all other benefits as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
The appointed candidates will receive residential accommodation would be provided subject to availability.
The incumbent may be posted and transferred to any location in India where SEBI has its Offices. The recruited officers may be posted to any department of SEBI, irrespective of stream.
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020: FAQ’s
Q. What is the last date to apply for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2020?
Ans. You can apply for SEBI Grade A Recruitment till 31st July 2020.
Q. What is the application fee for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The Application Fee For SEBI Grade A Officer is: Unreserved/OBC/EWSs: Rs 1000/-and for SC/ ST/ PwBD: Rs 100/
Q. What is the exam pattern for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2020?
Ans. SEBI Grade A Officer Exam will be held in three phases: Phase I, Phase II and Interview. Read detailed Exam Pattern here: SEBI Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Q. What is the salary for SEBI Grade A Officer?
Ans. The minimum of this scale is approx. Rs. 1,07,000/- p.m. without accommodation and Rs. 73,000/- p.m. with accommodation.