- 1 South Western Railway Recruitment 2022 | Level 2 & 1 Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Last Date 19.12.2022 | Download SWR Recruitment Notification @ www.rrchubli.in
- 2 South Western Railway Hubli Recruitment 2022
- 3 South Western Railway Jobs Vacancy
- 4 SWR Level 2 Posts Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Important Dates
- 6 Steps for Apply SWR Recruitment 2022
- 7 Important links
- 8 Govt Jobs by Qualifications
South Western Railway Recruitment 2022 | Level 2 & 1 Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Last Date 19.12.2022 | Download SWR Recruitment Notification @ www.rrchubli.in
South Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell of South Western Railways has announced recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota. SWR invites application from suitable candidates to fill up 13 vacancies in Level 02 & Level 01 of the Railway Services. Notification for quota vacancies has been released on 19.11.2022. Interested & eligible candidates are advised to apply through offline mode before the last date i.e. 19.12.2022. Persons with required qualification and looking for Railway jobs may use this opportunity of South Western Railway Recruitment.
Application form should be filled in English/ Hindi languages only. Candidates those who desires to apply for both the posts should submit separate application along with prescribed fee. Application duly filled in all respects should be submitted through normal post only. Applicants may refer SWR recruitment notification for more details like required level of participation in scouts and guides and cultural events, documents to be uploaded, age relaxation, etc. South Western Railway Recruitment notification & application form can be downloaded from www.rrchubli.in/ www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in. The last date for submission of application from the regions like Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spriti districts and Pangi subdivision of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands is 03.01.2023.
South Western Railway Hubli Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||South Western Railway|
|Advertisement No||SWR/P-HQ/Scouts & Guides & SWR/P-HQ/Cultural/2022-23|
|Post Level||Level 01 & Level 02|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Last for Online Registration||www.rrchubli.in|
South Western Railway Jobs Vacancy
|Job Category||No of Vacancies|
|Level 01- Scouts and Guides||08|
|Level 02- Scouts and Guides||03|
|Level 02- Cultural (Instrumental)||02|
SWR Level 2 Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 12th/ Matriculation/ 10th/ ITI for the positions.
- Candidate age should be between 18 – 30 years for Level 02 posts.
- Level 01: 18-33 Years of age.
- Written Test will be conducted for selection of candidates.
- Marks will be allotted for the candidates having certificates in participation/ services in concerned events.
- Offline mode of application in prescribed format is acceptable by SWR.
- Address: The Assistant Personnel Officer/Rectt., Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, 2nd Floor, Old GM’s Office Building, Club Road, Keshwapur, Hubballi, 580023
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST, PwBDs, Women Minorities & Economically Backward Classes. (Rs.250 will be refundable for those who appear in written examination).
- Others: Rs.500 with option for refunding of Rs.400 for those who appear in the written examination.
- Payment should be made in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) from any Post Office drawn in favour of “Asst. Personnel Officer/Rectt., South Western Railway, Hubli, payable at Hubli”.
|Last Date for apply||19.12.2022|
|Last Date for submission of application for Peoples from Remote areas as mentioned in notification||03.01.2023|
Steps for Apply SWR Recruitment 2022
- Visit swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then Open the link “News and Recruitment”.
- “Railway Recruitment Cell.
- It will redirect to www.rrchubli.in website.
- Also, candidates can directly visit RRC Hubli Website.
- Open the link “Click here to download Notification and Annexure”, placed against the corresponding notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Download Application form from the home page.
- Fill the application form with suitable details.
- Attach necessary documents and make payment as per the guidance.
- Submit the application before the last date.
Candidates may refer www.rrchubli.in recruitment page for more updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Aspirants looking for jobs in any sectors kindly keep in contact with dailyrecruitment to get job notifications from various organizations across India.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|