SSB Constable Recruitment 2020: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs has extended the online applications for recruitment to the post of Constable. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the aforesaid posts on official website of SSB – ssbrectt.gov.in on or before 20 December 2020. The Last date for the candidates belonging to a remote area is 27 December 2020.
SSB Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for 1522 Constable Vacancies in SSB Recruitment 2020-21 in Across India. New ssb.nic.in Recruitment 2020-21 Jobs notification published for the post Sub Inspector in SSB Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in SSB Notification for the post Constable. You can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 – Constable Online Form
The Notification for various posts of constables in the SSB is released on the official website of SSB which is www.ssbrectt.gov.in/ SSB has declared to recruit 1522 candidates. The candidates can apply online for SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 from 29th August to 20th December 2020 (Extended). The Official Notification PDF for the SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 is given below:
Selected candidates shall serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India. More details on SSB Constable Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, salary and other details below:
SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Date of Advertisement: 28-07-2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-08-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2020 (Extended to 20-12-2020)
- Last Date to Apply Online for Remote Areas: 04-10-2020 (Extended to 27-12-2020)
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online By Using Net Banking, Debit Card/ Cr Card/ Challan
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Constable Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Constable (Driver) – 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized board and possess valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Constable (Lab Assistant) – 10th passed with Science. Should have certificate in Lab Assistant Course
- Constable (Veterinary) – 10th or Matriculation Exam pass with Science as main subject from a recognized board or university
- Constable (Aya) – 10th with Science and possessing the first aid exam pass certificate from red cross society or should be trained Dai and 1 year experience in relevant field
- Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter and Other) – Matriculation or equivalent and two years work experience in respective trade or one year certificate course or two year diploma in ITI and must qualify trade test
SSB Constable Age Limit:
- Constable (Driver) – 21 to 27 Years
- Constable (Lab Assistant) – 18 to 25 Years
- Constable (Veterinary) – 18 to 25 Years
- Constable (Aya) – 18 to 25 Years
- Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter) – 18 to 25 Years
- Constable (Others) – 18 to 23 Years
SSB Constable Vacancy Details 2020
A total of 1522 vacancies for Constable have been notified under the SSC Constable recruitment 2020. The trade wise vacancy distribution is given below for the SSB Constable Recruitment 2020.
|Sl No.||Post Name||Total|
|1||Constable (Driver) for male Only||574|
|2||Constable (Laboratory Asst)||24|
|4||Constable (Ayah) Female Only||05|
|11||Constable (Cook) Male||232|
|Constable (Cook) Female||26|
|12||Constable (Washerman) Male||92|
|Constable (Washerman) Female||28|
|13||Constable (Barber) Male||75|
|Constable (Barber) Female||12|
|14||Constable (Safaiwala) Male||89|
|Constable (Safaiwala) Female||28|
|15||Constable (Water Carrier) Male||101|
|Constable (Water Carrier) Female||12|
|16||Constable (Waiter) Male||01|
How To Apply For SSB Constable Recruitment?
- Click on the link given above.
- Fill the application form
- Upload documents like photograph and signature
- Pay the fee
- Submit the online application for SSB Constable before the last date.
SSB Constable Bharti 2020: Selection Process
The selection for the SSB Tradesman will be done on the following three stages. The candidates will have to medically fit.
- Stage I will be Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Qualifying in Nature
- Stage II is written Examination: 100 Marks
- Stage –III will be Trade Test.
SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2020: PET/PST/Written Test
Before the written examination, the candidates will have to undergo the PET/PST. The details for which have been mentioned below.
Physical Standard Test
The height and weight for the physical standard test is given below. The category wise height and weight will be updated here when the detailed notification is released.
|Height for General Candidates||170 cms (minimum)||157 cms (minimum)|
|Chest||80 cms unexpanded, 85 cms expanded||NA|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and weight|
Physical Efficiency Test
|Race||5 km to be completed within 24 minutes||1.6 kms to be completed within 8.30 minutes|
|Race for Laddhakh Region||1 mile to be completed within 6.30 minutes||800 meters to be completed within 4 minutes|
SSB Constable Written Exam Test
The candidates who will qualify thePET, PST, and Documentation will be eligible to appear for the written test.
- The written test will be of 100 Marks for a duration of 2 Hours.
- There will be 100 Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs.
- The questions will be based on General Knowledge and General Awareness, Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, ability to distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of English/Hindi.
SSB Constable Bharti Final Selection
The final selection of the candidates for the SSB Constable Recruitment will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The cut-off scores will be decided after the conduct of the written exam only. Moreover,, the candidates need to be medically fit.
Salary For SSB Constable 2020
The candidates who will be appointed as SSB Constables will be paid salary in the Level-3 (Pay Matrix Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100) as per 7th CPC.
|Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
SSB Constable Bharti 2020: FAQs
- How can I apply for SSB Constable Recruitment 2020?
Ans. You can apply for the SSB Constable Recruitment through the official website www.ssbrectt.gov.in or through the direct link will be made available on this site.
- What is the total vacancy for the SSB Constable Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The total no. of vacancies for the SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 is 1522.
- What is the application fee for SSB Constable Bharti 2020?
Ans. The General/OBC/EWS candidate need to pay- ₹100/- and the SC/ST/EWS/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
- What is the educational qualification required to apply for the SSB Trademan Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The candidates need to be at least 10th Passed.
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Find All Latest Vacancy Notification
- Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 50 Navik (DB) 10th Entry
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 -Apply Online for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 @joinindiannavy.gov.in
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 – Date Extended Apply Online for 1522 Posts, Salary, Eligibility, Exam Pattern How to apply
- UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2021 – Apply Online for CDS I 345 Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 56th SSC (Men) & 27th SSC (Women)