SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022 | Combined Graduate Level Examination | Various Vacancies | Last Date: 23.01.2022 | SSC CGL Jobs Notification @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying SSC CGL Recruitment Vacancy official Notification here. Find all recent SSC CGL Vacancies 2022 and check all latest updated upcoming SSC CGL 2022 job openings here.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for Vacancies in SSC CGL. New Recruitment 2022 Jobs notification published for the SSC CGL. Read complete details before applying for SSC CGL Jobs Vacancy. Job seekers can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
SSC CGL Exam Notifications – Combined Graduate Level Online Form 2022 Apply Before 23.01.2022
SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Combined Graduate Level Examination on 23.12.2021. As per SSC CGL exam notification (No. 3/6/2021-P&P-I (Vol.-I)), the commission has announced Group B & Group C vacant positions in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of India.
SSC CGL exams will be conducted to fill up the following posts such as Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Superintendent, Research Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Tax Assistant & Other posts. Online registration link is available from 23.12.2021 at www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates who willing to work under Central Government may apply online for SSC CGL exam 2021 notification. The Last date to submit the online form is 23.01.2022.
Details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Notice No.||3/6/2021-P&P-I (Vol.-I)|
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Job Name||Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Superintendent, Research Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Tax Assistant & Other|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||23.12.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Assistant, ASO & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for SSC CGL Exams
- Candidates should hold Bachelor’s Degree from recognized board/ university.
- Refer SSC CGL exam notification for more details.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 years/ 20 years.
- Maximum age: 27 years/ 30 years/ 32 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
- Tier I & Tier II: Computer Based Examination.
- Tier III: Descriptive Paper.
- Tier IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Speed Test.
- Application fee is Rs. 100 & No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
- Last Date for Online payment: 25.01.2022.
- Last date for Generate Offline Challan: 26.01.2022.
- Candidates should apply for SSC CGL Exams through online registration link.
- Apply @ ssc.nic.in.
Steps to Apply Online for SSC CGL Exam 2022 Notification
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Click on Notice of Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2021.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Make one time registration.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the copies of needed documents.
- Pay a fee via prescribed mode.
- Submit the application form & take a printout of online form.
|Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. Staff Selection Commission is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR). SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now. The main role of Staff selection commission is to recruit staffs for the central government under various departments, ministries and also subordinate offices.
Latest SSC Jobs Notification 2022
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Various Vacancy
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2020 – Date extended | Check Exam Date, Vacancy, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020-21 : Grade C and D Notification Out
- SSC Stenographer Exam Dates 2020-2021