- 1 TNPSC Statistics Exam Notification 2022 (NEW) | Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 217 | Last Date 14.10.2022 | Download TNPSC CSSSE Notification @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 2 TNPSC Statistics Exam 2022 Notification
- 3 TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Vacancy Details
- 4 TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator & Other Posts Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Important Dates
- 6 Steps to Download TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- 7 Procedure for apply TNPSC Statistical Exam 2022
- 8 Important Links for Tamilnadu Statistical Exam 2022
- 9 Govt Jobs by Qualifications
TNPSC Statistics Exam Notification 2022 (NEW) | Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 217 | Last Date 14.10.2022 | Download TNPSC CSSSE Notification @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Statistics Exam Notification 2022: Tamil Nadu Public service Commission has officially released notification for direct recruitment of posts included in Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination. As per TN Statistical Exam notification, 217 positions are vacant for Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computor and Statistical Compiler. Detailed notification was released on 15.09.2022 in TNPSC official website. Aspirants looking for TNPSC recruitment through CSSSE may proceed for submission of application through online mode. Online registration link has enabled from 15.09.2022. The last date for the submission of online application form is 14.10.2022. Aspirants looking for Tamil Nadu Government jobs may use this opportunity of TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment.
Tamilnadu Statistical Examination will be scheduled on 29.01.2023. Selection will be made in single stage, based on the performance in written examination. Candidates can refer TNPSC Recruitment Notification for detailed information about reservation, age relaxation, selection process, eligibility, general instructions for form filling, etc. TNPSC Statistics Notification can be downloaded from www.tnpsc.gov.in. TN Statistical Exam apply online link can be accessed form the same website. TNPSC Statistical Exam Results will be published in the year 2023. Downloading of admit card for TNPSC Statistical Exam will be intimated through the website. At the same time, candidates are instructed to keep active the mobile number and Email ID which is provided at online application form.
TNPSC Statistics Exam 2022 Notification
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Category||Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Assistant Statistical Investigator||211||Rs.20,600-75,900|
|Computor||05||Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-|
TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator & Other Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Degree in relevant field.
- Candidates should not have completed 32 years.
- Refer TNPSC notification for age relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in “Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination”.
- Online mode of application is acceptable for Tamilnadu Statistical Exam 2022.
- Rs.150 for first time registration.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100 as examination fee, unless exemption of fee is claimed.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Destitute widows candidates have full exemption in fee payment.
- Payment through online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) will be acceptable.
|Notification Released on||15.09.2022|
|Online Registration starts from||15.09.2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||14.10.2022|
Steps to Download TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Visit www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment” >>> “Notification”.
- Open the link Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination”
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
Procedure for apply TNPSC Statistical Exam 2022
- Click on “Apply Online” in the notifications page.
- Already registered user can login the page using ID & Password.
- And proceed to fill up the “current application form”.
- First time user should create a new account in TNPSC website.
- Enter basic details, Email Id & Mobile Number.
- OTP will be sent to registered Email/ Mobile.
- After successful registration, fill the application form for CSSSE/ Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination”.
- Upload necessary documents as required.
- Preview the details.
- Finally, “Submit” the application form.
Candidates may refer www.tnpsc.gov.in page for further details. Aspirants looking for jobs in any sectors kindly keep in contact with dailyrecruitment to get regular job notification from various organizations across India.
Important Links for Tamilnadu Statistical Exam 2022
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|