UCIL Recruitment 2020 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying UCIL Recruitment Vacancy official Notification here. Find all recent UCIL Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest updated upcoming UCIL 2020 job openings here.
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 : Apply Online for Trade Apprenticeship Vacancies in UCIL Cuddapah. New ucil.gov.in Recruitment 2020-21 Jobs notification published for the post Apprenticeship Training. Read complete details before applying for UCIL Jobs Vacancy. Job seekers can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 – Apprentice 244 Vacancy Online Form Last Date 10.12.2020
UCIL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 244 | Last Date 10.12.2020 | Download UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Form @ www.ucil.gov.in
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Advt No 03/2020
UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Ex- ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies in various Trades. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply: 10-12-2020
Eligibility for UCIL Recruitment
- Matric/ Std X with a minimum of 50% [aggregate] marks for UR/ OBC [NCL]/ EWS candidates and 45% [aggregate] marks for SC/ ST candidates & ITI in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT.
The upper age limit for various posts of UCIL Apprentice Recruitment is given below.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Sl No||Trade Name||Total|
|3||Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|6||Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||10|
UCIL Apprentice Selection Process
- UCIL Apprentice selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020?
The interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications online through the official website at www.ucil.gov.in on or before the due date. Read all notification carefully. Fill the application form with all accurate details, Pay the application form fee and submit the form.
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UCIL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Vacancies 30 | Last Date 16.12.2020
UCIL Recruitment 2020: New employment notice i.e. ADVT. No. 01/2020 was released by Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle. It invites offline applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for Trade Apprenticeship Training under Apprentices Act- 1961 to fill up 30 vacancies.
As per the UCIL Apprentice Recruitment notification, applications will be received through Speed Post only. Eligible candidates kinldy submit your UCIL Application form to given address on or before 16.12.2020. UCIL Apprentice notification and UCIL Recruitment application form is available @ www.ucil.gov.in/ www.uraniumcorp.in.
UCIL Apprentice selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at Tummalapalle [AP]. Candidates holding ITI certificate can only apply.
Those candidates awaiting their certificates are not eligible to apply for the above apprentice training. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrollment.
More details of Uranium Corporation Apprentice vacancy, upcoming UCIL job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. No. 01/2020|
|Job Name||Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Job Location||Tummalapalle [AP]|
|Last Date for Submission of UCIL application||16.12.2020|
|Official Website||www.ucil.gov.in/ www.uraniumcorp.in|
You may visit www.ucil.gov.in Website to get more details about UCIL Apprentice recruitment. Here you will get details of Apprentice vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check gktodayjobalert.com regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants must pass Matric or 10th std/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30.11.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UCIL will recruit the aspirants on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (speed post) mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Manager [E/P/A], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle Village, PO : Mabbuchintalapalle, Vemula Mandal, Dist : Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh– 516 349
How to apply UCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ucil.gov.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “Enrollment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year 2020-21”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|