UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on October 23, 2020. Get Direct Official Link for applying UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 along with current UCO Bank Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent UCO Bank Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest UCO Bank 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 immediately here.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020-21: New ucobank.com Recruitment 2020-21 Jobs notification published for the post of Specialist Officer (Security Officer, Engineer, Economist, Statistician, IT Officer, Chartered Accountants/ CFA) in UCO Bank. Read complete details before applying in UCO Bank Notification for the post Engineer. You can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 – Specialist Officer Online Form (Last Date 17-11-20)
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 for 91 Security Officer, CA and Other Posts, Apply Online @ucobank.com
Human Resources Management Department, UCO Bank has given a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (Security Officer, Engineer, Economist, Statistician, IT Officer, Chartered Accountants/ CFA) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application & Payment of fee: 27-10-2020
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application & Payment of fee: 17-11-2020
- Date for Online Examination: December 2020/ January 2021
- Date of Interview: Will be informed separately
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 118/-
- For UR/EWS/OBC: 1180/-
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Security Officers (SO): Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with min. 60% marks. Age Limit: Min. 21 to Max. 40 as on 01 October 2020.
- Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect): A degree in Civil/Electrical/Architect Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with Post Graduate degree will be preferred. Age Limit: Min. 21 to Max. 30 as on 01 October 2020.
- Economist: Post Graduate in Economics with minimum 60% marks. OR PhD in Economics. Age Limit: Min. 21 to Max. 30 as on 01 October 2020.
- Statistician: Post Graduate degree in Economics or Econometric/applied Economics/Statistics from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks. Age Limit: Min. 21 to Max. 30 as on 01 October 2020.
- IT Officer: Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 04 years B.E/B Tech Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunications from a recognized University/institute recognized by AICTE only Or Minimum 60% in MCA (03 years) from a recognized University/institute recognized by AICTE only. Age Limit: Min. 21 to Max. 30 as on 01 October 2020.
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (JMGS-I): Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA. Age Limit: Min. 21 to Max. 30 as on 01 October 2020.
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (MMGS-II): Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA. Age Limit: Min. 21 to Max. 30 as on 01 October 2020.
Presently, the starting basic pay applicable is as under
- Scale of Pay – JMGS-I
Rs. 23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145/2-32850-1310/7- 42020 (Subject to revision)
- Scale of Pay – MMGS-II
Rs. 31705 -1145/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
|Security Officer – JMGS-I||09||Graduation (Any Discipline)|
|Engineer – JMGS-I||08||Degree (Civil or Electrical Engg or B.Arch)|
|Economist – MMGS-II||02||Post Graduation or PhD|
|Statistician – JMGS-I||02||Post Graduation (Relevant Disciplines)|
|IT Officer – JMGS-I||20||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA – JMGS-I||25||Qualified Chartered Accountant/ CFA|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA – MMGS-II||25|
How to Apply UCO Bank Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 17 November 2020.
UCO Bank SO 2020 – How to Apply
- Candidates have to visit official website- ucobank.com
- Click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “Specialist Officer in SCALE I& SCALE II” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail address and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves, as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
|Apply Online||Available on 27-10-2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UCO Bank SO Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview. The tentative structure of the UCO Bank Specialist Officer online examination will be as follows:
|Name of The Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time- 2 Hrs|
UCO Bank SO 2020 Admit Card
The Admit card for Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) / Personal Interview can be downloaded by the eligible applicants from the Bank’s website www.ucobank.com.
Under “Recruitments” > “Careers ” link. The list of the applicants shortlisted for Personal Interview will be published on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST.
Latest Bank Jobs Notification 2020-21
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021, Apply 150 Generalist Officers Vacancies @ bankofmaharashtra.in
- GIC Recruitment 2021, 44 Assistant Manager Vacancies, Apply Online @ gicofindia.com
- Bihar Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021, 200 Assistant Vacancies, Apply online @ bscb.co.in
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021, Apply 300 BDO & Junior Officer Vacancies @ saraswatbank.com
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021, 51 Officer/ Executives Vacancies Apply @ southindianbank.com
- Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Asst Manager, Staff Asst 100 Vacancy
FAQs for UCO Bank Notification 2020
- What is the Registration start and last date for UCO Bank SO Online application?
UCO Bank SO Online application will be activated from 27th Oct to 17 Nov 2020.
- When will be UCO Bank Specialist Officer Exam going to held?
The exam will held in December 2020/January 2021.
- How many SO post are there in this UCO Bank recruitment?
There are 91 Specialist Officer positions.
- What are the various Post in the UCO Bank notification 2020?
UCO Bank Invited Application for these SO Posts: Chartered Accountants/ CFA, IT Officer, Economist , Engineers Security Officer.