UPSC ESE Recruitment Notification 2021 | Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service / Engineering Service Examination | Total Vacancies 241 | Last Date 27.04.2021 | UPSC Exam Notification @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC ESE Recruitment Notifications 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying Engineering Services Examination 2021 official Notification here. Find all recent UPSC ESE Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest updated upcoming UPSC 2021 jobs opening here.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for Vacancies in UPSC. New Recruitment 2021 Jobs notification published for the UPSC ESE. Read complete details before applying for UPSC ESE Jobs Vacancy. Job seekers can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
UPSC Exam Notification 2021 – Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service / Engineering Service Examination, Last Date 27.04.2021
UPSC Exam Notification 2021: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service / Engineering Service Examination on 16.07.2021 & 18.07.2021. Recently UPSC has released the recruitment advertisement [EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.06/2021-IES/ISS & Examination Notice No. 07/2021‐ENGG ] for UPSC IES/ ISS/ Engineering Services. As per the UPSC Exam notification, overall 241 vacancies are allocated for UPSC Engineering Service & IES/ ISS Services. Applicants who are seeking Engineering Jobs in central govt can make the UPSC online registration from 07.04.2021 to 27.04.2021 @ upsconline.nic.in.
Details of UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.06/2021-IES/ISS|
|Examination Notice No. 07/2021‐ENGG|
|Exam Name||Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service / Engineering Service Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam date for Engineering Services||18.07.2021|
|Exam date for IES/ ISS||16.07.2021|
|Official Website||upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in|
Here you will find information related to above recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Stay tuned with us at gktodayjobalert.com regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
UPSC Vacancy Details
- As per the UPSC notification, overall 241 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Service wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Services||No of Vacancy|
|Indian Economic Service||15|
|Indian Statistical Service||11|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES/ ISS & Engineering Services
- IES: PG Degree.
- ISS: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Engineering Service: Engineering Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC selection will be based on written test (prelims & mains) & interview/ personality test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
How to apply UPSC Examination 2021 Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Examination Notification”
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply Online”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||IES/ ISS | ENGINEERING|
UPSC ESE Notification 2021 – Prerequisites
Candidates will have to know about the prerequisites before applying for UPSC ESE 2021
- A valid mobile number and email ID
- Scanned Copy of Photograph, Signature, and Photo ID Card (File Size – 20kb to 300kb)
Note that the scanned copy of Photograph, Signature should be in JPG format and Photo ID should be uploaded as PDF
How To Apply For UPSC ESE 2021?
1st Step: Visit the official website – upsconline.nic.in
2nd Step: Now click on the link – ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’
3rd Step: A new page will open. Now Click on ‘PART – I’ Registration Link
4th Step: Under Part- I registration candidates will have to fill in the basic details such as name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email ID, etc.
5th Step: After the completion of Part – I registration, proceed by clicking on the Part-II registration link.
6th Step: Under Part-II registration, the candidate will now have to make the fee payment either through SBI Net Banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
7th Step: Now select the examination center and upload the scanned Photograph, Signature, Photo ID Card and Declaration as per the prescribed format.
8th Step: Now recheck all the details and click on ‘I Agree’ to submit the application form. Now submit the details. On successful completion of your application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
• If you did not receive an email, check whether you have submitted the details in Part-II. Also, no changes will be allowed in the filled details once the final submission is complete
• Candidates must submit only one application. If due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/ she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects.
UPSC ESE Notification 2021 – Selection Stages
The UPSC ESE 2021 has the following Selection Stages:
- UPSC ESE 2021 Preliminary Exam
- UPSC ESE 2021 mains Exam
- UPSC ESE 2021 Personality Test
- UPSC ESE 2021 Medical Examination
Note that, the candidates meeting the minimum qualifying marks in UPSC ESE 2021 Preliminary Exam will be called for the UPSC ESE 2021 Mains Exam. Further for the Personality Test, candidates will be called based on their performance in the Mains exam. The candidates called for the Personality Test will be twice the number of vacancies available for the post. Finally, the candidates will have to go through a Medical Examination and pass the test to stand eligible for the final selection.
UPSC ESE Notification 2021 – Exam Pattern
The UPSC ESE Exam Pattern for Preliminary and Mains exam is as follows:
UPSC ESE Preliminary (Stage – I )Exam Pattern
|Paper‐I: General Studies and Engineering Aptitude||200||2 Hours|
|Paper‐II: Civil/Mechanical g/Electrical Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering – whichever applicable||300||3 Hours|
UPSC ESE Mains (Stage – II )Exam Pattern
|Paper‐I: Civil/Mechanical g/Electrical Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (whichever you have applied for)||300||3 Hours|
|Paper‐II: Civil/Mechanical g/Electrical Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (whichever you have applied for)||300||3 Hours|
Stage -III – Personality Test will be conducted for 200 marks
- The UPSC ESE Preliminary Exam will be an Objective type test. On the other hand, the UPSC ESE Mains Exam will be a conventional type test (Pen and Paper-based)
- The Question paper will only be in English medium.
- In the prelims exam, the objective questions will have 4 options and one will be correct among the four.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted whereas if no response is marked, no marks will be deducted.
- Besides, if multiple options are selected, it will be considered as incorrect attempt and 1/3 rd of the marks allocated to the question will be deducted.
UPSC ESE Notification 2020 – Exam Centres
Check the UPSC ESE Stage – I and Stage – II exam centers from the table below:
UPSC ESE Preliminary Exam (Stage – I) – Exam Centres
UPSC ESE Mains Exam (Stage – II) – Exam Centres
DOWNLOAD UPSC ESE 2021 OFFICIAL PDF HERE(Available Soon)
We have provided with all the information on UPSC ESE Notification 2021. Go through all the details mentioned above before apply online. Besides that, with the time in hand start with UPSC ESE 2021 preparation. Cover the UPSC ESE 2021 syllabus and plan out towards a smart and effective study.