UPSC IES /ISS Recruitment 2022 | Indian Economics Service /Indian Statistical Service Examination 2022 | Total Vacancies 53 | Last Date 26.04.2022 | UPSC IES /ISS Notification @ upsc.gov.in
Dear Job seekers! Are you looking for information on all the latest UPSC IES /ISS jobs Notification & Sarkari Naukri Alerts for free? If yes, than you are at right place to find the all new UPSC IES /ISS Vacancies 2022.
Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers updated on Daily basis. Get direct official Link for applying UPSC IES /ISS Recruitment & official Notification. Here you find all recent & upcoming UPSC IES /ISS jobs openings.
Here you will find information related to above said recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Read complete details before applying for UPSC IES /ISS vacancy.
- 1 UPSC IES /ISS Recruitment 2022
- 2 UPSC IES /ISS Important Dates 2022
- 3 UPSC IES /ISS Notification 2022
- 4 UPSC IES ISS Vacancy 2022
- 5 UPSC IES ISS Exam Date 2022
- 6 UPSC IES ISS Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 7 UPSC IES /ISS Application Fee 2022
- 8 UPSC IES /ISS Selection Process 2022
- 9 UPSC IES /ISS Salary 2022
- 10 UPSC IES /ISS Application Form 2022
- 11 IES /ISS Syllabus 2022 Main Syllabus
- 12 IES/ISS Examination Pattern
- 13 IES/ISS Part I:
- 14 IES/ISS Part II:
- 15 Disclaimer UPSC IES /ISS Vacancy
- 16 Final Thought on UPSC IES /ISS Recruitment 2022
UPSC IES /ISS Recruitment 2022
Union Public Service Commission has freshly released Exam notification from eligible candidates to conduct the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) & Indian Economic Service (IES). Eligible candidates can apply online for the UPSC IES /ISS Application Form 2022 by visiting the official website. Through this article you are going to get the detailed information regarding the UPSC IES /ISS 2022 Recruitment, Notification, Vacancy, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria’s, Application Fee, Application Form & many more. To learn all about the UPSC IES /ISS 2022 Exam Form keep reading this article till the very end.
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam||Indian Statistical Service (ISS) & Indian Economic Service (IES)|
|Salary||56000 – 168400 INR Per Month|
|Application Start Date||06th Apr 2022|
|Last Date||26th Apr 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd Week of July 2022 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||26th Jun 2022|
UPSC IES /ISS Important Dates 2022
Important dates related to the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination are tabulated below check them out know the UPSC IES /ISS 2022 Important Dates.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2022 till 18:00 Hrs
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 04 to 10-05-2022 till 6.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 25-04-2022 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 26-04-2022 till 18.00 Hours
- Date for Examination: 24-06-2022
- Declaration of Result: July/August, 2022
Note: All the UPSC IES /ISS 2022 Important Dates are tentative, Union Public Service Commission may make changes.
UPSC IES /ISS Notification 2022
The Union Public Service Commission has published the Combined Medical Services Examination 2022 Notification along with various required details regarding the UPSC IES /ISS Recruitment 2022.
The UPSC IES /ISS Notification 2022 contains all about the Combined Medical Services Examination 2022, on the UPSC IES /ISS 2022 Notification, you will find out about the Exam Date, Vacancy, Eligibility Criterias and many more.
To download the UPSC Combined Medical Services 2022 Exam Notification you only have to visit the official website and tap on the respective option of downloading the notification.
UPSC IES ISS Vacancy 2022
There are a total of 53 vacancies for the post of Indian Statistical Service and Indian Economic Service. Post-wise vacancy details are tabulated, check out and learn all about the UPSC IES ISS Vacancy 2022.
|UPSC IES ISS Vacancy 2022|
|Indian Economic Service (IES)||24|
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||29|
UPSC IES ISS Exam Date 2022
UPSC IES ISS Exam Date 2022 is available on the official notification, which was recently released. The Union Public Service Commission will commence the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and Indian Economic Service (IES) on 26th June 2022. The Union Public Service Commission will commence the examination at the various examination centres of Ahmedabad, Jammu, Benguluru, Kolkata, Bhopal, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Chennai, Patna, Cuttack, Paryagraj (Allahabad), Delhi, Shillong, Dispur, Shimla, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram and Jaipur.
UPSC IES ISS Eligibility Criteria 2022
Eligibility criteria for the UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2022 in terms of education qualification and upper or lower age limit are tabulated below, check them out and learn all about the UPSC IES ISS Eligibility Criteria 2022.
- For IES: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree (Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics).
- For ISS: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics).
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Note: To learn about upper age relaxation, please do check the official announcement of UPSC IES /ISS 2022.
UPSC IES /ISS Application Fee 2022
Category-wise application fees for the UPSC IES /ISS Recruitment 2022 are available below, check them out and learn all about the UPSC IES /ISS Application Fee 2022.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: Through SBI/ Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking
Note: The Last Date to pay UPSC IES /ISS Application Fee 2022 is 26th April 2022 (06:00 p.m.), It can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
UPSC IES /ISS Selection Process 2022
Selection for the various posts of UPSC IES /ISS Recruitment 2022 will be done on the basis of followings, check out the listed information and learn about UPSC IES /ISS Selection Process 2022.
UPSC IES /ISS Selection Process 2022
- Written Examination
Note: Those who will qualify the Written Test (Examination) will be called for the Interview, and after the commencement the final result as a merit list of candidates will be announced.
UPSC IES /ISS Salary 2022
Aspirants who will be recruited at any post of UPSC IES /ISS 2022 Recruitment will get ₹56,000/- monthly.
UPSC IES /ISS Application Form 2022
Steps to apply online against the UPSC IES /ISS 2022 Application Form are as follows, check them out and learn how you can apply online against the UPSC IES /ISS Notification 2022.
- Go to official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Find Examination Notification
- Open the UPSC advertisement and read the eligibility condition.
- Back to the page click online link
- Required information are filled in online application.
- Candidate must upload required documents.
- Before submission of application, once preview their application.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Take printout your application form for future correspondence.
IES /ISS Syllabus 2022 Main Syllabus
The standard of papers in General English and General Studies will be such as may be expected of a graduate of an Indian University.
The standard of papers in the other subjects will be that of the Master’s degree examination of an Indian University in the relevant disciplines. The candidates will be expected to illustrate the theory by facts, and to analyze problems with the help of theory. They will be expected to be particularly conversant with Indian problems in the field(s) of Economics/Statistics. Click on the attached file below to download the entire syllabus.
IES/ISS Examination Pattern
Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2022 shall be conducted according to the following plan:
IES/ISS Part I:
The subjects of the written examination under Part-I, the maximum marks allotted to each subject/paper and the time allowed shall be as follows:
|(A) Indian Economic Service (IES)|
|General English||100||3 Hrs|
|General Studies||100||3 Hrs|
|General Economics-I||200||3 Hrs|
|General Economics-II||200||3 Hrs|
|General Economics-III||200||3 Hrs|
|Indian Economics||200||3 Hrs|
|(B) Indian Statistical Service|
|General English||100||3 Hrs|
|General Studies||100||3 Hrs|
|Statistics-I (Objective)||200||2 Hrs|
|Statistics-II (Objective)||200||2 Hrs|
|Statistics-II (Objective)||200||3 Hrs|
|Statistics-IV (Descriptive)||200||3 Hrs|
IES/ISS Part II:
Viva-voce of such candidates as may be called by the Commission carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
- Statistics I & II will be of Objective Type Questions (80 questions with maximum marks of 200 in each paper) to be attempted in 120 minutes.
- Statistics III & IV will be of Descriptive Type having Short Answer/ Small Problems Questions (50%) and Long Answer and Comprehension problem questions (50%). At least one Short Answer and One Long Answer Question from each section are compulsory. In Statistics-IV, an equal number of questions i.e. 50% weightage from all the sub-sections below and candidates have to choose any two sub-sections and answer
- The papers on General English and General Studies, common to both Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service will be of the subjective type
- All other papers of Indian Economic Service will be of subjective type
Disclaimer UPSC IES /ISS Vacancy
We have collected all the contents from corresponding sites and public domains like Facebook / Google/ Different job portals etc for public use. Please don’t pay anybody bribe for the false job promise, we will not be responsible for any kind of liable or loss.
These are for informational purposes only. gktodayjobalert.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays in this information or damages arising from its display or use.
We have no mechanism to check validity or authenticity of any organisation, please make proper enquiry before joining or applying for any jobs at your own. The original contents are owned by their respective owner/creator and gktodayjobalert does not hold any copyright on it.
Final Thought on UPSC IES /ISS Recruitment 2022
We hope you find all info related UPSC IES /ISS Recruitment 2022. Stay tuned with us for more upcoming govt jobs notifications. We hope this webpage on UPSC IES /ISS Notification 2022 helps you.
If you have any queries regarding the UPSC IES /ISS notification, then drop your queries in the comment box below and we will come back soon to you. Job seekers can also subscribe to our website newsletters and get all latest updates directly to your mail box.