UPSC NDA Recruitment Notification 2021 | UPSC Exam Notification 2021 | National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2021 | Total Vacancies 400 | Last Date 19.01.2021 | UPSC NDA Exam Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 : Free Govt Job alert for Job seekers Candidates updated on Daily basis. Get Direct Official Link for applying UPSC NDA Recruitment Vacancy official Notification here. Find all recent UPSC NDA Vacancies 2021 and check all latest updated upcoming UPSC NDA 2021 job openings here.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for Vacancies in UPSC. New Recruitment 2021 Jobs notification published for the UPSC NDA. Read complete details before applying for UPSC NDA Jobs Vacancy. Job seekers can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
- 1 UPSC Exam Notification 2021 – NDA & NA (I) Exam Online Form 2021
- 2 Details of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021
- 3 UPSC NDA Exam Date & Important Dates
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IMA, INA, AFA & OTA Posts
- 5 UPSC NDA Vacancy Details
- 6 How to apply UPSC NDA Exam 2021 Notification
- 7 UPSC NDA Recuitment 2021 Pay Scale (Salary)
- 8 (ii) Pay & Allowances According Rank
- 9 UPSC NDA Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- 10 UPSC NDA Selection Process
- 11 UPSC NDA HOW TO APPLY
- 12 NDA Recruitment: Exam Centers
- 13 UPSC NDA Exam Pattern
- 14 UPSC NDA Admit Card
- 15 NDA Recruitment: NDA Admit Card 2021
- 16 NDA Recruitment 2021: NDA Result
- 17 How To Challenge NDA Result
- 18 UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 FAQ
UPSC Exam Notification 2021 – NDA & NA (I) Exam Online Form 2021
UPSC Exam Notification 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2021 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)). Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & apply online.
Details of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advt. Number||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.03/2021-NDA-I|
|Exam Name||NDA & NA Examination (I), 2021|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
UPSC NDA Exam Date & Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2021 till 6:00 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 18-01-2021 at 23:59 Hours
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 19-01-2021 till 06:00 pm
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 27-01-2021 to 02-02-2021 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 18-04-2021
- Date of Declaration of Exam Result: June 2021
- Date for Interview: July, 2021 to September, 2021
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IMA, INA, AFA & OTA Posts
|National Defence Academy||12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||12th Class Pass with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of the 10+2 Pattern of School Education|
- Minimum: not earlier than 02-07-2002
- Maximum: not later than 01-07-2005
UPSC NDA Vacancy Details
- As per the notification UPSC allocates overall 400 vacancies for this UPSC NDA & NA Exam. Organization wise vacancy details are given below.
|National Defence Academy||370|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
How to apply UPSC NDA Exam 2021 Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Exam Notification” find the advertisement “National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2021”click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click Here”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
| Candidates Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online||Part I | Part II|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC NDA Recuitment 2021 Pay Scale (Salary)
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training:-
Stipend to Gentlemen Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA.
Rs 56,100/- p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10)
* On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay matrix of the Officer
commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
(ii) Pay & Allowances According Rank
Lt to Maj
Lt – Level 10 (56,100 – 1,77,500)
Capt – Level 10 B (61,300-1,93,900)
Maj – Level 11 (69,400 – 2,07,200)
Lt Col to Maj Gen
Lt Col – Level 12A (1,21,200 –2,12,400)
Col – Level 13 (1,30,600-2,15,900)
Brig – Level 13A (1,39,600-2,17,600)
Maj Gen – Level 14 (1,44,200-2,18,200)
LtGen(NFSG)Level 17 (2,25,000/-) (fixed)
COAS Level 18 (2,50,000/-) (fixed)
(b) MSP to the officer is as follows:-
Military Service Pay(MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig
Rs 15,500 p.m.fixed
(c) Flying Allowance: The Army Aviators (Pilots) serving in the Army
Aviation Corps are entitled to flying allowance at Rs 25,000/- p.m.
(d) Other allowance:-Dearness Allowance Admissible at the same rates and under the same conditions as are applicable to the civilian personnel
For Detailed Pay & Allowances go through Official Notification
UPSC NDA Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the
10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for
the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class
pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School
Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
UPSC NDA Selection Process
The selection will be on the basis of Written Test/ Interview. TWO-STAGE SELECTION PROCEDURE
UPSC NDA HOW TO APPLY
Follow the steps as under to fill up the NDA Application Form and apply online:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of UPSC: upsconline.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link “Online Application For Various Examinations Of UPSC”.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on the link “Click here for Part-I” Registration.
- – 4th Step: Read the NDA instructions carefully.
- – 5th Step: Fill up NDA application form with all the necessary details.
- – 6th Step: Process the payment of UPSC NDA Application Fee.
- – 7th Step: Click on “Submit”.
NDA Recruitment: Exam Centers
|Panaji (Goa)||Patna||Port Blair|
UPSC NDA Exam Pattern
The candidates must understand the exam pattern in detail in order to prepare for the UPSC NDA examination. The examination pattern for both the stages of selection has been discussed below. Both the stages of selection will have two sub-stages. Each of them has been clearly explained in simple terms.
A. Written examination
The papers will consist of objective type questions only. The question paper will consist of two subjects i.e Mathematics and General Ability Test. The General Ability Test will consist of two parts i.e English and General Knowledge. The General Knowledge part will include topics like current affairs, history, general science, etc. This part will further consist of five different sections. Each paper will have a duration of 2.5 hours. The maximum marks will be 300 and 600 respectively. To summarise, the exam pattern for the written examination will be as given below in the table. For every wrong answer, 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|2||General Ability Test||2.5 hours||600|
B. SSB examination (Intelligence and Personality Test)
The SSB exam will further consist of two stages,i.e. Stage I and Stage II. In this stage, overall personality of the candidate is judged. This is done by three people i.e The Interviewing Officer (IO), Group Testing Officer (GTO) and the Psychologist. The tests taken in the SSB are taken to figure out the presence/absence of Officer Like Qualities and candidates’ trainability. The two stages of SSB Examination are as follows.
- Stage I: Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on a combination of performance in the OIR Test and PP&DT.
- Stage II: Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference
UPSC NDA Admit Card
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in) for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
NDA Recruitment: NDA Admit Card 2021
UPSC will release the NDA Admit Card 2021 on the official website 3 weeks before the examination. Candidates who are appearing for the NDA examination can visit the official website and login with their credentials to download their NDA Admit Card 2020. In order to download NDA Admit Card follow the steps as under:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website.
- – 2nd Step: Login with the help of your credentials.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the link to download your NDA Admit Card.
- – 4th Step: Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Students are advised to check the details mentioned on the Admit Card.
- – 5th Step: Download and take print out of the same.
- – 6th Step: Students are advised to keep the NDA Admit Card safely for future reference.
NDA Recruitment 2021: NDA Result
Once the NDA written exams are completed, the officials will announce the NDA Written Exam results on the official website. Along with the results, they will also release a merit list of students who are eligible to appear for the second round – SSB Interview.
How To Challenge NDA Result
UPSC has not mentioned any provision of challenging the result. In case of grievances and discrepancies, candidates may contact the UPSC on the following details. Such correspondence may not be entertained though.
Address: UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069