UPSC Recruitment 2020 – All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on UPSC Recruitment 2020-21 are updated right here. Instant availability of Information provided on UPSC Recruitment 18 June 2020 are for the benefit of the jobseekers and aspirants looking for jobs with UPSC. Subscribe now to achieve your dream job through UPSC Recruitment 2020-21.
UPSC Recruitment 2020-21: All the interested candidates searching for UPSC jobs 2020 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2020 updates. Find more details and updates about UPSC recruitment 2020, sarkari result, dates, schedules etc in GKTodayJobAlert. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2020 in India UPSC recruitment 2020 page updated.
UPSC Recruitment for IES/ ISS Exam 2020 Online Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment to conduct Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2020 Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application for the position IES/ ISS Exam 2020 etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to UPSC before 30-06-2020.
|Job Role||IES/ ISS Exam 2020|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy||47 Posts|
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Last DateTo Apply||30-06-2020|
|Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)|
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2020 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics).
|Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Instructions To The Candidates For Filling Online Applications:
1. Candidates are required to apply Online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given hereunder: Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
2. The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- Rupees Two Hundred only) [excepting SC/ST/Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of State Bank of India by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card. Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature. The candidate should have details of one Photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport/ Driving License / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
3. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. This photo ID will be used for all future references and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for the examination. The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 10th June, 2020 to 30th June, 2020 till 18:00 Hrs. Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects. In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID. The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
4. The applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the email addresses ending with @ nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder. Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications. Moreover, the Commission has introduced provision of withdrawal of application for the candidate, who does not want to appear at the Examination, he/she may withdraw his/her application.
Important Instructions To Withdraw Application:
1. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the request for withdrawal of application.
2. The Commission has provided the withdrawal facility from 07.07.2020 to 13.07.2020 (till 6.00 PM) to those candidates who do not want to appear at this Examination.
3. Candidates are advised to provide the details of registered application with registration-id which was completed and submitted finally. There is no provision for withdrawing of incomplete applications.
4. Before making the request for withdrawal, candidate must ensure that they have access to the registered mobile number and email-id which were provided by them at the time of submission of application. Separate OTPs will be sent by the Commission on the registered mobile number and email-id. Request for withdrawal will be accepted only after it is confirmed by validating the OTP details sent on candidate’s mobile and email-id. Such OTPs will be valid for 30 Minutes only.
5. Request for generating OTP for withdrawal of application will be accepted only till 5.30 PM on 13.07.2020.
6. If a candidate has submitted more than one application form then the higher registration-id of Application (latest) will be considered for withdrawal and all earlier applications will be treated as cancelled automatically.
7. After the final acceptance of the request for online withdrawal of application, the candidate must print the authenticated receipt. Once application has been withdrawn by the candidate, it cannot be revived in future.
8. UPSC has no provision to refund any fee amount paid by candidates, so in case of successful withdrawal of application the fees will not be refunded.
9. On successful completion of withdrawal of application, an auto-generated email and SMS will be sent on candidate’s registered email-id and mobile. In case any candidate has not submitted the request for withdrawal of application he/she may contact UPSC on email-id: [email protected] immediately.
10. Candidates are advised not to share the OTPs received on email and SMS to anybody
UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2020 Selection Procedure
Besides sharing of the information of the non-recommended candidates for the examinations conducted by the Commission, the Commission will not assume any responsibility or liability for the method and manner in which information related to candidates who appear at the Commission’s Examinations/Selections is utilized by other private of public organizations.
UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2020 Apply Procedure
1. Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https//www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
2.1 Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
2.2 The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/ her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
2.3 The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in AppendixII(B) of this Examination Notice.
3. Last Date For Submission And Withdrawal Of Applications: (I) The Online Applications can be filled up to 30th June, 2020 till 18.00 Hours. (II) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 07.07.2020 to 13.07.2020 till 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [https//www.upsconline.nic.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.